Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Frantech.xyz scam - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Frantech.xyz scam

2»

Comments

• edited September 2021

@dahartigan said:

@DP said:

@dahartigan said:

@Privacy said:

@dahartigan said:
    My takeaway from the title of this thread is that Fran is a scammer, without even reading the post..

Ban Fran?

Gotta bust him in a scam first..

Or when you see him advertising BuyScam.

Haha, at the rate LET is going (hotline/boomer/etc) outright scamming will be a common thing. Scams as a Service.

I am not sure, can you explain why you mention boomer is a scam?

• @chocolateshirt said:

@dahartigan said:

@DP said:

@dahartigan said:

@Privacy said:

@dahartigan said:
    My takeaway from the title of this thread is that Fran is a scammer, without even reading the post..

Ban Fran?

Haha, at the rate LET is going (hotline/boomer/etc) outright scamming will be a common thing. Scams as a Service.

I can't explain it, it's intuition. I reckon he'll exit scam.

• @dahartigan said:

@chocolateshirt said:

@dahartigan said:

@DP said:

@dahartigan said:

@Privacy said:

@dahartigan said:

Ban Fran?

I can't explain it, it's intuition. I reckon he'll exit scam.

I see. Thank you for sharing. We've doubled your intuition.

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • The only Fran scam is the whole made up "Karen" who doesn't exist and likely never did.

That's not a stab at Fran, I'm saying he's not a scammer, that's a compliment. I'm saying Karen doesn't exist. Like Bob from Nexus Bytes and Santa Claus, Easter Bunny, Jesus and the tooth fairy.

• @chocolateshirt said:

@dahartigan said:

@DP said:

@dahartigan said:

@Privacy said:

@dahartigan said:

Ban Fran?

One man show that isn't making enough profit to make it feasible. And inexperienced. If he doesn't close for malice, it'll be for incompetence.

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

@dahartigan said:
    The only Fran scam is the whole made up "Karen" who doesn't exist and likely never did.

That's not a stab at Fran, I'm saying he's not a scammer, that's a compliment. I'm saying Karen doesn't exist. Like Bob from Nexus Bytes and Santa Claus, Easter Bunny, Jesus and the tooth fairy.

She's literally in pictures from company cruises that were shared on vpsboard, but continue thinking she's fake or whatever :)

Francisco

• TimboJonesTimboJones Member
    edited September 2021

@dahartigan said:
    The only Fran scam is the whole made up "Karen" who doesn't exist and likely never did.

Karen does all the work. Fran is the made up person. Karen's like, "fuck this, I'm not going to be the only female in hosting" and then made up Fran. The pictures of "Fran" were purchased from fiverr.

• @TimboJones said:

@dahartigan said:

Karen does all the work. Fran is the made up person. Karen's like, "fuck this, I'm not going to be the only female in hosting" and then made up Fran. The pictures of "Fran" were purchased from fiverr.