Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


Need a Dedicated Server
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

Need a Dedicated Server

maroomaroo Member
edited September 14 in General

Hello LET ,

I'm looking an Unmanaged Dedicated Server ,

Specs:
CPU: 12000+ benchmark
M.2 PCIe Drive: 250GB
SATA Enterprise HDD: 2 or 4TB
RAM: 16 or 32GB DDR4
Port Speed: 10Gbps Full-Duplex Down / UP 1Gbps is enough
Monthly Bandwidth: 30TB
IP: Residential IP Adress if possible
KVM/IPMI Support
VPN support
Location: Germany , France , USA , Netherland

My Budget: $50/m - kindly tell me what you have.
no contract - month to month - paypal - for long terms

Thank you!

Comments

  • Welcome on let.

    10 Gbit/s within your budget is unreal :)

  • @CalmDown said:
    Welcome on let.

    10 Gbit/s within your budget is unreal :)

    Thanks ,
    but my monthly bandwidth is limited , 30tb is more than enough , and therefore i mentioned in my post (tell me what you have) :smiley:

  • I'm looking a dedi server with NVMe drive and 10gig speed

  • hetzner AX 41 NVME

  • @maroo said:

    I'm looking a dedi server with NVMe drive and 10gig speed

    Best of luck then. Perhaps Hetzner if you're willing to pay setup fees.

  • @mustafamw3 said:
    hetzner AX 41 NVME

    I like that cpu but sadly there is no 10gig speed :(

  • @maroo said: I like that cpu but sadly there is no 10gig speed

    >

    why do you need 10gbs?

  • Well , i edited my post about port speed.
    Port Speed: 10Gbps Full-Duplex Down / UP 1Gbps is enough

  • maroomaroo Member
    edited September 14

    @mustafamw3 said:

    @maroo said: I like that cpu but sadly there is no 10gig speed

    >

    why do you need 10gbs?

    fast is better :smiley:

  • Use seedbox providers then.

    The price is not real.

    Hetzner does have 10 Gbit/s pipe option, but it will cost an additional 39 EUR/m.

  • The cheapest 10Gbps port dedicated servers I have seen are from Wholesaleinternet and Reliablesite, around $60/month.

  • @CalmDown said:
    Use seedbox providers then.

    The price is not real.

    Hetzner does have 10 Gbit/s pipe option, but it will cost an additional 39 EUR/m.

    i'm not interested in seedboxes ,
    and i edited my post for port speed.
    i have not account at hetzner and i heard their signup process is complicated.

  • @comXyz said:
    The cheapest 10Gbps port dedicated servers I have seen are from Wholesaleinternet and Reliablesite, around $60/month.

    i checked there but i could not find
    could you kindly pm me links?

  • jahrincjahrinc Member
    edited September 14

    Try walkerservers (he sells dedis that 99% of the people use for seedboxes)

    E3-1230, 32GB, 4x8TB, 10G with 100TB = €69.95

    Not sure if its in stock, but thats quite cheap. That's Netherlands LeaseWeb

    I believe the CPU being advertised is the bare minimum. I got handed an E5, it varies on stock.

    Andy10gbit (OVH)

    Xeon D-1521 16GB RAM 500GB NVMe + 4x4TB HDD 10Gbit download 1Gbit upload Unmetered €110

    Edit: I did not check the cpu benchmarks, just shared some providers I have servers with that have 10gbps.

  • Here is another member just posted above

    Wholesaleinternet sometimes have 10Gbps port servers with 200TB bandwidth for 59$, but you need to keep watching their website.

  • @jahrinc said:
    Try walkerservers (he sells dedis that 99% of the people use for seedboxes)

    E3-1230, 32GB, 4x8TB, 10G with 100TB = €69.95

    Not sure if its in stock, but thats quite cheap. That's Netherlands LeaseWeb

    I believe the CPU being advertised is the bare minimum. I got handed an E5, it varies on stock.

    Andy10gbit (OVH)

    Xeon D-1521 16GB RAM 500GB NVMe + 4x4TB HDD 10Gbit download 1Gbit upload Unmetered €110

    Edit: I did not check the cpu benchmarks, just shared some providers I have servers with that have 10gbps.

    thank you ,
    i checked but that is out of stock and i need a m.2 drive as well.
    Andy10gbit is out of my budget and i don't need a big storage server.

  • Worldstream
    35 euro per month
    E3 v6
    1tb hard
    16 gb ddr4
    1gbs
    50tb bandwidth
    You can customize it , and more drives but they charge setup fee , unless you pay for 3 months upfront

  • Your requirements are unreal for that price. Double it and it will be easy to find smth :). I would say it's possible, but only with 1 Gbit/s pipe.

  • Dam that river. Increase your budget or decrease your expectations.

    See in my aff garden for VPS and hosting from different providers all in one place.

  • @mustafamw3 said:
    Worldstream
    35 euro per month
    E3 v6
    1tb hard
    16 gb ddr4
    1gbs
    50tb bandwidth
    You can customize it , and more drives but they charge setup fee , unless you pay for 3 months upfront

    thanks ,
    sadly it is 1gb port speed , and 10gig cost too much.
    and i do not want to pay for setup fee on this :(

  • @CalmDown said:
    Your requirements are unreal for that price. Double it and it will be easy to find smth :). I would say it's possible, but only with 1 Gbit/s pipe.

    actually i already have one dedi server with spec SSD+12TB - 32GB RAM - 1Gbit/s - 100TB , but now i need 10giga server with small nvme drive. now i don't need a big one

  • @dahartigan said:
    Dam that river. Increase your budget or decrease your expectations.

    already decreased , uplink 1Gbit/s with max 30TB per month

  • btw what offer do you have? just put here or pm me , i m waiting your offers. :smiley:

Sign In or Register to comment.