Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hostbill?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

Hostbill?

ShazanShazan Provider

Dear all,

I was considering to switch to Hostbill but, before doing it, I filled in their contact form in order to ask if they have a Dynadot module available and, if not, the cost for developing it.
After almost 2 weeks I didn't receive any feedback from them, just a confirmation that the message was received.

Now I am not complaining and I am not in a hurry, I am just curious if this is their normal response time even for support?

Should I consider another product like Blesta?

Thanks

Noamweb - Managed hosting in Italy

Comments

• You should not compare blesta to all rounder hostbill. HB probably fed up with all "custom development" requests and don't have a time for you. Buy product, than ask quesrions. 30-days money back is valid with them.

Thanked by 1Shazan
  • WHMCS, ClientExec also got free trial too.

You can give them a try.

Thanked by 1Shazan

✔️Ryzen 3900X VPS with free ClientExec from 15USD per year! 👈 Affiliate link ⚡
    ✔️SellSSL.com - Sectigo PositiveSSL from 15 USD per year!

• ViridWebViridWeb Member, Provider

Usually Hostbill replies only in weekdays.
    And they do reply within 24hr
    And for support Usually we got their reply within 5mnts during their office hour or have to wait for next day after office hour.

For us Hostbill really do all jobs we need and we consider them better than any other billing software like WHMCS

BUT Don't know about custom module.

I would recommend you to contact them again and hope for the best.

Or

Just ho with other alternatives like blesta

Thanked by 1Shazan

ViridWeb.com - Reseller Web Hosting | Litespeed + SSH Access + Free Blesta + IPv6 Compatible.
    CIN: U72900WB2018OPC226882 | GST: 19AAGCV4976R1Z4

• ShazanShazan Provider

@LTniger said:
    HB probably fed up with all "custom development" requests and don't have a time for you.

Well considering I was interested in the Data Center edition and that I wouldn't switch to Hostbill without a Dynadot module I think it was more in their interest to reply, time spent for them, not for me. I am not forced to switch.

• adlyadly Member

From experience they don’t care about your business, and won’t do anything to attract it. Maybe they’re great at support, but from a sales perspective they have no interest.

• jarjar Provider
    edited September 8

Reported a bug the other day, was fixed in less than 24 hours. Response time is definitely based on severity, and with WHMCS bending everyone over they're busier than they were before.

Thanked by 4adly Shazan ViridWeb wdmg

"Note that Romania has laws agains all the illegal activities just like US, including copyright. Is not the Dracula's country or no man's land as you thought." - Random email from someone I don't know, about nothing I've done or said

• ViridWebViridWeb Member, Provider

@jar said:
    Reported a bug the other day, was fixed in less than 24 hours. Response time is definitely based on severity, and with WHMCS bending everyone over they're busier than they were before.

Same here.. Hostbill is really fast for fixes and patches

ViridWeb.com - Reseller Web Hosting | Litespeed + SSH Access + Free Blesta + IPv6 Compatible.
    CIN: U72900WB2018OPC226882 | GST: 19AAGCV4976R1Z4

• Blesta and Clientexec both are better! Clientexec has resellerclub, namecheap, namesilo, resell.biz, opensrs, enom!

Thanked by 2Shazan dahartigan
  • ShazanShazan Provider

Thank you everyone, at least as I understand there are no issues with support, and this is good to know.

• ShazanShazan Provider

Just to let you know that they answered right now and their answer is satisfactory for our needs, so I think I will proceed with them.

Thank you everyone!

Thanked by 2JasonM stratagem