Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

East coast 100+ Mbps unmetered dedicated server | low specs
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

East coast 100+ Mbps unmetered dedicated server | low specs

Good day.

Would you please advise me the company which sells dedicated servers on regular basis (i don't need custom solutions as i'm not going to buy right now) on the east coast? The better locations are NY, NJ; VA, NC, FL also suit. The required specs are:
→ CPU Atom 8 cores (or better)
→ 4Gb RAM
→ 32Gb SSD
→ 100+ Mbps unmetered bandwidth
→ Custom ISO
→ less $25

I already have desired things in central and west US, but unfortunately have troubles finding unmetered on the east. The purpose is traffic balancer, expecting high symmetrical bandwidth usage (if any non-disconnectable AntiDDoS systems are present also there could be issues).

Thanks!

Comments

• OVH Vint Hill, Virginia. 2 vCore / 4 GB / 80 GB SSD NVMe / 500Mbps Unmetered $11.50
    Turnkey Internet New York, 4 CPU / 4 GB / 40 GB SSD / 1gbps Unmetered $14.99

Thanked by 1MarshalChe
  • @kennsann said:
    OVH Vint Hill, Virginia. 2 vCore / 4 GB / 80 GB SSD NVMe / 500Mbps Unmetered $11.50

I didnt thought about VPSes because there could be issues with hypervisor because of PPS, but would definitely give try to OVH. Thank you for suggestion.

Still want to see dedicated offers.

• kennsannkennsann Member
    edited September 2021

@MarshalChe said:

@kennsann said:
    OVH Vint Hill, Virginia. 2 vCore / 4 GB / 80 GB SSD NVMe / 500Mbps Unmetered $11.50

I didnt thought about VPSes because there could be issues with hypervisor because of PPS, but would definitely give try to OVH. Thank you for suggestion.

Still want to see dedicated offers.

Oh, Im blind. Sorry. Clearly says dedi.

But pretty sure it would be really hard to find it at that price even if you specified low resources.

Edit:
    Maybe this? but not sure if bandwidth is enough for you.

• Intel Avoton C2758 CPU
    • 8 GB RAM
    • 250 GB HDD
    • 1 Gbps Uplink
    • 20TB Bandwidth
    • /29 IPv4 (4 usable)
    • IPv6 on request (/64 or /48)
    • IPMI: yes
    • $25/month

http://go.nexeon.com/whtad1

Thanked by 1MarshalChe
  • @kennsann said:
    Edit:

Yeah, i'm already with them with better machines (and can recommend these guys, they are great) but they calculate bandwidth in both directions, so here i can constantly use ~33Mbps before go over the limit. Thanks again, i appreciate you're helping me.

• @MarshalChe said:

@kennsann said:
    Edit:

Yeah, i'm already with them with better machines (and can recommend these guys, they are great) but they calculate bandwidth in both directions, so here i can constantly use ~33Mbps before go over the limit. Thanks again, i appreciate you're helping me.

No worries, was looking for the same deal. Wanted to share what I find. Good luck, will be watching this thread too.