Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for cheap VPS with custom iso (windows server) installation support
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for cheap VPS with custom iso (windows server) installation support

Hi guys,

what provider allows me to install windows server (2022) evaluation from ISO? I wanted to sign up with racknerd, but unfortunately they are not supporting windows server ISOs.

Comments

• SmartHostSmartHost Patron Provider, Veteran

We are working on adding Windows Server 2022 to our system currently, but probably will not be available until tomorrow at some point.

~ SMARTHOST

• rustelekomrustelekom Member, Patron Provider

According end user agreement from Microsoft you are not allowed to install own license to virtual machines.

• mityamitya Member
    edited September 2021

I want to test WS(i.e. try evaluation version) on VPS, not to use it in production - specifically wanna try is it possible to uninstall .NET since it is a source of freq. reboots and with OpenSSH (now supported) basically find out is it possible to use windows as close to linux as possible(uptime) since I'm not a big fan of linux programming and development on linux.