Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

DediPath Labor Day Sale! 60% Off SSD OpenVZ and KVM VPS - Dedicated Servers From $39/m - 7 Locations - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

DediPath Labor Day Sale! 60% Off SSD OpenVZ and KVM VPS - Dedicated Servers From $39/m - 7 Locations

2»

Comments

• ErnieErnie Patron Provider, Veteran

@akaemu said:
    Took advantage of this special. Dedicated was delivered fast and support responds quick if anybody on the fence about ordering.

Thank you for the kind words. We work very hard to process orders as quickly as possible. If you need anything I’m always here to help.

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

Another great offer @Ernie

• I tried to buy one,and delivered to me a host with a bad hard drive, Good job!

• is the uptime okayish?

• bruh21bruh21 Member, Host Rep

@creep said:
    is the uptime okayish?

it's decent in my experience, i would say in the range of 99.9% or so when i hosted with them. the problem was the frequency of little outages all the time. a lot of it seemed to be with the specific node i was on, whether it was noisy neighbors ruining the performance or god knows what

• @bruh21 said:

@creep said:
    is the uptime okayish?

it's decent in my experience, i would say in the range of 99.9% or so when i hosted with them. the problem was the frequency of little outages all the time. a lot of it seemed to be with the specific node i was on, whether it was noisy neighbors ruining the performance or god knows what

well its hard to resist the $1.40 deal anyway. Tried to vpn, it sucks.

@creep said:

@bruh21 said:

@creep said:
    is the uptime okayish?

well its hard to resist the $1.40 deal anyway. Tried to vpn, it sucks.

Can you pm me your server ip or ticket id. I’d like to take a look into this for you.

@bruh21 said:

@creep said:
    is the uptime okayish?

Most likely someone is being a bad neighbor. Can you pm your ticket id or server ip so I can take a look please?

edited September 2021

@asmin8867 said:
    I tried to buy one,and delivered to me a host with a bad hard drive, Good job!

That’s not good! Can you please pm me your server ip or ticket Id to take a look?

• Does your openvz service support docker container?

@intermall said:
    Does your openvz service support docker container?

Yes we do support docker.