Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Question about the services about Hosthatch - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Question about the services about Hosthatch

1235»

Comments

• PieHasBeenEatenPieHasBeenEaten Member, Host Rep

Reminder how you tried to exploit a error and got self owned!

• @kkrajk said:
    I would like reviews from long time customers of @hosthatch on the performance & reliability of @hosthatch (1gb ram 1core) vm's as production servers for medium traffic ecomm sites. On a scale of 1-10 (10 being perfect), how would you rate @hosthatch

• @kkrajk said:
    I would like reviews from long time customers of @hosthatch on the performance & reliability of @hosthatch (1gb ram 1core) vm's as production servers for medium traffic ecomm sites. On a scale of 1-10 (10 being perfect), how would you rate @hosthatch

Depends on day and time. Sometimes so and sometimes so. Over a long time I'd rate it 1-10.

And how responsive are they in responding to & dealing with tickets regarding technical issues.
    @hosthatch do your singapore vps' come with ddos protection and if yes (free / paid), to what extent and if not, how do you deal with it and what if incase a vps gets hit by ddos frequently?

No DDoS-Protection (or null routed?). If you're expecting lots of DDoS I'd look for another provider with dedicated protection (Voxility, Path.net, Combathon etc.).

Thanked by 1kkrajk
  • @kkrajk said:

And how responsive are they in responding to & dealing with tickets regarding technical issues.
    @hosthatch do your singapore vps' come with ddos protection and if yes (free / paid), to what extent and if not, how do you deal with it and what if incase a vps gets hit by ddos frequently?

Above average compared to other LET providers. Have had quick and decent support responses, so I've been consolidating more with them.

Thanked by 2kkrajk bulbasaur
  • My @hosthatch servers have always been great.

@Madbird get over it. Move on. You gambled on trying to scam defraud hosthatch and you lost the bet. Let it go.

Mad bird fly away

Thanked by 1kkrajk
  • cybertechcybertech Member
    edited September 2021

@TimboJones said:

@kkrajk said:

Above average compared to other LET providers. Have had quick and decent support responses, so I've been consolidating more with them.

same here. HH is the only provider that I've increased services with. their CPU is older, but spared no expenses on getting good IO for their NVMe backed by 10gbps at some locations. they put money at the right places while keeping prices low.

that being said i would always keep backups on another provider.

Thanked by 2bulbasaur kkrajk