Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Question about the services about Hosthatch - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Question about the services about Hosthatch

Comments

• MadbirdMadbird Member
    edited September 2021

@galesaur said:
    I'm fine with hosthatch. Open a ticket but be patient.

Yes, maybe I am too emotional after what I experienced. I will discuss with them later.

• I need to make a declaration that what I told is my personal experience about buying VMs, and it doesn't mean Hosthatch is a bad provider but just gave me a bad experience and I believe they will give me a satisfying answer, so I do not blame Hosthatch for a general standard.

As for these detectives, I don't blame you because I have to admit there are alt accounts doing the dirt things, but just think twice when you use your right to question people, for it might mistakenly hurt an individual's feeling about what they suffer.

• jmgcaguiclajmgcaguicla Member
    edited September 2021

@Madbird said:
    for it might mistakenly hurt an individual's feeling about what they suffer.

You wouldn't catch me giving 2 shits about your feelings, in a hosting forum of all places.

Specially, ones who resort to PMS immediately instead of trying to work it out with the provider.

• @Madbird said:

@DP said:

@Madbird said:

@DP said:

@Madbird said: I saw their LA special plan for doubled RAM, storage, and bandwidth, so I brought it. I found it did not double RAM storage and bandwidth.

So which deal(s) are you referring to, the NVMe or Storage?

If it's their most recent Storage deal for LAX, then that's only double RAM and B/W if you pay for 2 years upfront.

If it's their previous NVMe deal, it's double RAM, Storage and B/W, again, only with 2 years upfront payment.

Whatever it is, all upgrades are done manually via a ticket, as mentioned.

I did not find I need open a ticket to apply for this promotion in the main post. When I saw the storage plan, it said it would also double the storage, but they changed it.

But wasn't that already clarified here?

When you buy VMs, are you being asked to read all the comments about it? Normally people just read the providers' main post.

Before starting a new thread instead of posting in the promotion thread? Of fucking course.

• coolgoolecoolgoole Barred
    edited September 2021

Resources have been doubled. Further, Internal IP address has been assigned to the VPS. Please reboot the VPS for the changes to come into an effect. Let us know if you need further assistance.

please wait patiently

• @Madbird said:

@dahartigan said:
    Well, this thread is interesting. Seems like you are trying to pin hosthatch to the wall over this instead of working with them.

Creating a thread like this is a sure fire way to destroy any chance of a goodwill gesture from a business..

Well, I am just simply asking a question, and if this kind of simple way hurt them, I apologize, but should they also consider what I experience after I bought their VMs?

Don't be obtuse. Look at the thread title (hint: "question" ) and then look for an actual question (mark) in your post. There is none.

HostHatch should refund you and part ways. You're going to be a support drain.

Thanked by 2skorous webcraft
  • @TimboJones said:

@Madbird said:

@dahartigan said:
    Well, this thread is interesting. Seems like you are trying to pin hosthatch to the wall over this instead of working with them.

Creating a thread like this is a sure fire way to destroy any chance of a goodwill gesture from a business..

Well, I am just simply asking a question, and if this kind of simple way hurt them, I apologize, but should they also consider what I experience after I bought their VMs?

Don't be obtuse. Look at the thread title (hint: "question" ) and then look for an actual question (mark) in your post. There is none.

HostHatch should refund you and part ways. You're going to be a support drain.

Thanks, I will write more concrete next time.

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

hosthatch is typing..

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • @TimboJones said: thread title

Looks like the thread titled changed to be fair. Before the change, it read more along the lines of "Hosthatch are scammers".

Thanked by 2TimboJones bdl
  • @dahartigan said:

@TimboJones said: thread title

Looks like the thread titled changed to be fair. Before the change, it read more along the lines of "Hosthatch are scammers".

Oh, really? That's extra cunty. When a mod edits shit like that, they got to mention it so we can react accordingly.

Thanked by 2dahartigan adly
  • @TimboJones said:

@dahartigan said:

@TimboJones said: thread title

Oh, really? That's extra cunty. When a mod edits shit like that, they got to mention it so we can react accordingly.

I just found it in my email from the earlier replies, the thread was titled "The attitude of Hosthatch is disguising"

• hosthatchhosthatch Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@DP said:
    hosthatch is typing..

Nothing much to say here really.

I made a typo when posting here.

I corrected the typo a few minutes later.

Everyone who ordered (and paid) before that got the deal honored - because no customer should be responsible for my mistake. And it was actually quite a few people who ordered in those short few minutes.

A small number of people who ordered and paid after and requested the same upgrade and were politely told no.

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@hosthatch said: A small number of people who ordered and paid after and requested the same upgrade and were politely told no

I assume OP is one of them?

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • @hosthatch said:

@DP said:
    hosthatch is typing..

Everyone who ordered (and paid) before that got the deal honored - because no customer should be responsible for my mistake. And it was actually quite a few people who ordered in those short few minutes.

A small number of people who ordered and paid after and requested the same upgrade and were politely told no.

Can I refund my VMs?

edited September 2021

HH The team fulfilled his promise, my VPS is now 1T storage, 1G memory, double the network bandwidth.

please wait patiently.....

• @Madbird said:

@hosthatch said:

@DP said:
    hosthatch is typing..

Can I refund my VMs?

Can you read? No refunds. Certainly not because you failed to basically take advantage of the provider.

Mjj?

• @dahartigan said:

@Madbird said:

@hosthatch said:

@DP said:
    hosthatch is typing..

Can I refund my VMs?

Can you read? No refunds. Certainly not because you failed to basically take advantage of the provider.

Mjj

I did not realize it was changed, and HH can check my order that it is near the moment they corrected their typo.

• @coolgoole said:
    HH The team fulfilled his promise, my VPS is now 1g storage, 1G memory, double the network bandwidth.

Thanks for your effort, and I really appreciate it. I have another question about the 1-year plan that I did not pay and I thought it will expire 1 day after, but it paid automatically that I did not know the reason, could you help me find what is going on there?

edited September 2021

@Madbird

I am not an employee of HH, I am just a consumer.
    I don't know about their company
    But I bought two servers in HH
    They had no problems except that they had to wait a long time when they first bought it. At least I didn't have any problems.

This is a company worthy of cooperation.

• @coolgoole said:
    @Madbird

I am not an employee of HH, I am just a consumer.
    I don't know about their company
    But I bought two servers in HH
    They had no problems except that they had to wait a long time when they first bought it. At least I didn't have any problems.

This is a company worthy of cooperation.

Thanks for your explaining.

• @Madbird said:
    I did not realize it was changed, and HH can check my order that it is near the moment they corrected their typo.

If that is the case, then calmly reopen the ticket stating that the order was near the time they corrected the typo.

HH is pretty reasonable considering they allowed the orders made before the typo was corrected to go through, but then again if I were them I'd be wary of accepting business from people like you who go berserk at the slightest inconvenience.

Thanked by 2dahartigan webcraft
  • @jmgcaguicla said:

@Madbird said:

If that is the case, then calmly reopen the ticket stating that the order was near the time they corrected the typo.

HH is pretty reasonable considering they allowed the orders made before the typo was corrected to go through, but then again if I were them I'd be wary of accepting business from people like you who go berserk at the slightest inconvenience.

Do you want to make a "peaceful" environment that everyone is forced to be "kind"? That is too hypocritical. I can accept others' berserk and that is why I can go berserk. And your business cannot buy me, either.

• jmgcaguiclajmgcaguicla Member
    edited September 2021

@Madbird said:
    Do you want to make a "peaceful" environment that everyone is forced to be "kind"? That is too hypocritical.

@Madbird said:
    but just think twice when you use your right to question people, for it might mistakenly hurt an individual's feeling about what they suffer.

What a fucking clown this guy

@Madbird said:
    And your business cannot buy me, either.

It's pretty clear English is not your first language so I'll let this pass. But even if I was actually offering services, I'd have no reserve booting your ass out.

• @jmgcaguicla said:

@Madbird said:
    Do you want to make a "peaceful" environment that everyone is forced to be "kind"? That is too hypocritical.

@Madbird said:
    but just think twice when you use your right to question people, for it might mistakenly hurt an individual's feeling about what they suffer.

You do not know what is ideology and the crack between subjectivity and symbolic order.

• @Madbird said:

@jmgcaguicla said:

@Madbird said:

@Madbird said:

You do not know what is ideology and the crack between subjectivity and symbolic order.

GFW needs to be stronger IMO

• All Chinese
    不好意思,我也是中国人,希望大家以德服人

• @dahartigan said:

No amount of firewalling can keep these kinds of shitters out though

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • @dahartigan said:

@Madbird said:

@jmgcaguicla said:

@Madbird said:

@Madbird said:

Haha, what you can do is only > @jmgcaguicla said:

@dahartigan said:

No amount of firewalling can keep these kinds of shitters out though

Haha, what is your Chivalry? Do your behaviors accord to what I said it is contradictory, haha.

• @jmgcaguicla said:

@Madbird said:

@Madbird said:

@Madbird said:
    And your business cannot buy me, either.

It's pretty clear English is not your first language so I'll let this pass. But even if I was actually offering services, I'd have no reserve booting your ass out.

I do not know what is meaning of language is for you, a shackle or tool to show privilege?

• guys he named himself MAD-BIRD for a reason. stay clear.

Thanked by 1dahartigan