Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NVMe VMs in HKG/SGP - Storage in Los Angeles - available for 3 days - Page 7
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

NVMe VMs in HKG/SGP - Storage in Los Angeles - available for 3 days

Comments

• @TimboJones said:

@default said:

@cybertech said:
    its September. most are skipping meals to save up for BF.

Throwing something available, for some possibility of just a bit cheaper in future, is not actually the way to go if you need it.

You buy servers when needed? You're doing it wrong. True LETTERS buy on extremely loose definitions of "in case", "maybe someday" and "why not?".

True. But I can't buy all the storage of HostHatch. My wallet has it's limits, but I also don't like to see a good offer not going out of stock. Good offers should always go out of stock - this is also a true LET way.

Thanked by 1webcraft
  • To buy or not to buy, that's a question (Hamlet)

• @brueggus said:
    Sorry to bother you - I'm looking for Tommy. Has anyone seen him?

Right here mate!

• @hosthatch said:
    Some of the deals are still available, yes.

If the URL works, it is available. If it 404's, then it's not available.

so it: "Pay for two years - get doubled RAM, storage, and bandwidth" still available?

• @mmht said:

@hosthatch said:

so it: "Pay for two years - get doubled RAM, storage, and bandwidth" still available?

Please read again HH comment that quoted by you.

Thanked by 2webcraft mmht
  • @chocolateshirt said:

@bigwong said:
    @hosthatch my Invoice #246600, and I just want to double bandwidth, how can I do it? Thanks.

Thank you. We've doubled your bandwidth.

But not update, can you double bandwidth now? Thanks.

• i already get the vps with double bw and double memory, but storage not yet double, my invoice #246765, i already open a ticket about 12 hours, thank you

• @o2crew said:
    i already get the vps with double bw and double memory, but storage not yet double, my invoice #246765, i already open a ticket about 12 hours, thank you

Thank you, We've been doubled your storage.

• @o2crew said:
    i already get the vps with double bw and double memory, but storage not yet double, my invoice #246765, i already open a ticket about 12 hours, thank you

Thank you, we have doubled free space on your system by deleting half the files.

Thanked by 1webcraft
  • brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

@randomq said:

@o2crew said:

Thank you, we have doubled free space on your system by deleting half the files.

• @mmht said:

@hosthatch said:

so it: "Pay double, get double 404 which is 808. And double available in half the time, then you get 202". OK?

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • @bdl said:

@mmht said:

@hosthatch said:

so it: "Pay double, get double 404 which is 808. And double available in half the time, then you get 202". OK?

We have doubled your medication

• @cybertech said:

@foitin said:

@cybertech said:
    for those who got the LAX storage, how is your send speeds?

seriously slow as f**k. always 5+ seconds delay.
    I thought it's connectivity issue at first then I realized I'm not alone so it's VM's problem.

we could be on the same node. in that case, wait 3 more days and test again.

Hi. It's been more than 3 days. Has your VM got a speedup? Mine is still sluggish as before.

• @foitin said:

@cybertech said:

@foitin said:

@cybertech said:

I thought it's connectivity issue at first then I realized I'm not alone so it's VM's problem.

Hi. It's been more than 3 days. Has your VM got a speedup? Mine is still sluggish as before.

yeah same here. gonna reply to my ticket.

• @foitin said:

@cybertech said:

@foitin said:

@cybertech said:

Which CPU model does your storage VPS have?

• @Daniel15 said:

@foitin said:

@cybertech said:

@foitin said:

@cybertech said:

Which CPU model does your storage VPS have?

Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2697 v2 @ 2.70GHz

• @hosthatch
    It takes 6 minutes to boot from 500g storage in Los Angeles, please check the problem

• @long1215 said:
    @hosthatch
    It takes 6 minutes to boot from 500g storage in Los Angeles, please check the problem

Thank you for reaching out to the HH LET support. Your ticket ID is 1947284.

Please allow us 48 hours to review your request.

• @hosthatch
    Hello,
    Just registed with Hosthatch but when i click on confirm email, it said 404 error. Please active my account for me.
    Want to buy some VPS package in HK location.
    Thank you.

• @nammdp said:
    @hosthatch
    Hello,
    Just registed with Hosthatch but when i click on confirm email, it said 404 error. Please active my account for me.
    Thank you.

404 meaning it is out of stock

Thanked by 2nammdp webcraft
  • @chocolateshirt said:

@nammdp said:
    @hosthatch
    Hello,
    Thank you.

404 meaning it is out of stock

I believe he means the activation link not the product link. But, well, all HK links are out of stock now.

@nammdp said:
    @hosthatch
    Hello,
    Thank you.

You can try to change browser (Firefox for example), and all HK location plans are out of stock.

• @long1215 said:
    @hosthatch

I just checked it for you, it's fine.

Thanked by 1webcraft
  • bshbsh Member
    edited September 2021

@bdl said:

@long1215 said:
    @hosthatch

I just checked it for you, it's five.

it's 5, you made a typo @bdl

Thanked by 3cybertech bdl webcraft
  • nammdpnammdp Member
    edited September 2021

Registed with another domain email . Wait discount on location HK will buy some VPS.
    And how can i follow HostHatch offer?

• @nammdp You could open these LET forums and press F5 every minute

Thanked by 2nammdp webcraft
  • @nammdp You could try the promotion link for times, sometimes they re-stock it (HK); it was my case

Thanked by 1nammdp
  • @bsh said:
    @nammdp You could try the promotion link for times, sometimes they re-stock it (HK); it was my case

OK i will .
    Thank you.

• @bsh said:

@bdl said:

@long1215 said:
    @hosthatch

I just checked it for you, it's five.

it's 5, you made a typo @bdl

You spell the number up to nine and then use numbers with 10 and above.

Thanked by 1yoursunny
  • will they restock hk??

Thanked by 1nammdp
  • @zypeong said:
    will they restock hk??

Thanked by 2bdl nammdp