Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NVMe VMs in HKG/SGP - Storage in Los Angeles - available for 3 days - Page 6
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

NVMe VMs in HKG/SGP - Storage in Los Angeles - available for 3 days

Comments

• @KickTwice said:

> @hosthatch said: 3 CPU cores (100% dedicated, burstable up to 300%) / 8 GB RAM / 40 GB NVMe SSD / 2 TB bandwidth / $65 per year)

**Pay for two years - get doubled RAM, storage, and bandwidth **<= Is it still available?

If you had cited the whole post, you posted the answer by yourself. Go to the OP and read the expiry date again. Then, if you want to test if it's still working, you'll have to do yourself.

• hosthatchhosthatch Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

Some of the deals are still available, yes.

If the URL works, it is available. If it 404's, then it's not available.

Thanked by 1nammdp
  • @chocolateshirt said:

@403_Forbidden said:
    I just placed an order and purchased the 1G model for two years. Is there still double treatment now? Invoice #246583

Thank you.. We've halved your resources.

@chocolateshirt - Immagonna "double treatment" you if you're not careful!! :lol:

Thanked by 1chocolateshirt
  • @403_Forbidden said:
    I just placed an order and purchased the 1G model for two years. Is there still double treatment now? Invoice #246583

Thank you for your business, we have doubled your renewal price.

Thanked by 1msallak1
  • How come storage offers are still available? Guys, what's wrong with you? This should have been "out of stock" by now. Something is wrong with LET community, they don't like storage anymore, even in the context of Chia.

• @default said:
    Something is wrong with LET community

they want storage to be doubled

• @bdl said:

@default said:
    Something is wrong with LET community

they want storage to be doubled

It was doubled, LET community has become too slow and idle to catch a deal!

Better get back into shape before Black Friday!

Thanked by 1bdl
  • @coolgoole said:
    HH The team fulfilled his promise, my VPS is now 1T storage, 1G memory, double the network bandwidth.

I know I'm a bit late to the party, but 1 TB storage is exactly what I'm looking for. 2 TB isn't necessary, 0.5 TB isn't enough.
    Can I still get in on this for my project (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5307550.0)?

• @LoyceV said:

@coolgoole said:
    HH The team fulfilled his promise, my VPS is now 1T storage, 1G memory, double the network bandwidth.

I know I'm a bit late to the party, but 1 TB storage is exactly what I'm looking for. 2 TB isn't necessary, 0.5 TB isn't enough.
    Can I still get in on this for my project (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5307550.0)?

Your price has been doubled to cover your advertising.

Thanked by 1webcraft
  • @hosthatch do you have any plan to provide DA for free or with a discounted price?

• @webcraft said:

@KickTwice said:

> @hosthatch said: 3 CPU cores (100% dedicated, burstable up to 300%) / 8 GB RAM / 40 GB NVMe SSD / 2 TB bandwidth / $65 per year)

**Pay for two years - get doubled RAM, storage, and bandwidth **<= Is it still available?

If you had cited the whole post, you posted the answer by yourself. Go to the OP and read the expiry date again. Then, if you want to test if it's still working, you'll have to do yourself.

First, I do NOT ask you.
    Second, somebody are telling about no resource doubled.

• phucvandinhphucvandinh Member
    edited September 2021

mistake.

• @randomq said:
    LET community has become too slow and idle to catch a deal!

Better get back into shape before Black Friday!

These cheap storage offers are still not "out of stock". The end is nigh.

• its September. most are skipping meals to save up for BF.

Thanked by 2bdl randomq
  • defaultdefault Veteran
    edited September 2021

@cybertech said:
    its September. most are skipping meals to save up for BF.

Throwing something available, for some possibility of just a bit cheaper in future, is not actually the way to go if you need it. Besides, even the plans of Black Friday might be extremely limited in quantity, because @hosthatch already was hit this year by Chia, and I don't think he will gamble that hard on this Black Friday; but I guess we shall see.

• @default said:

@cybertech said:

Throwing something available, for some possibility of just a bit cheaper in future, is not actually the way to go if you need it. Besides, even the plans of Black Friday might be extremely limited in quantity, because @hosthatch already was hit this year by Chia, and I don't think he will gamble that hard on this Black Friday; but I guess we shall see.

agreed. have already grabbed their 1TB LAX and NVMe HKG when they were available.

am of the same opinion they wont be outdoing these deals, but secretly hope so.

• @KickTwice said:

@webcraft said:

@KickTwice said:

First, I do NOT ask you.

If you're talking to someone personally, a public forum is not the right place for it. There's an inbuild feature for direct messaging or a ticket function directly at the provider's page. Posting public you should expect answers from public. This isn't a support channel.

Thanked by 3bdl msallak1 yoursunny
  • @hosthatch my Invoice #246600, and I just want to double bandwidth, how can I do it? Thanks.

• @bigwong said:
    @hosthatch my Invoice #246600, and I just want to double bandwidth, how can I do it? Thanks.

Thank you. We've doubled your bandwidth.

• @KickTwice said:

First, I do NOT ask you.

Did you ask me?

Thanked by 1webcraft
  • @webcraft said:

@KickTwice said:

@webcraft said:

@KickTwice said:

First, I do NOT ask you.

If you're talking to someone personally, a public forum is not the right place for it. There's an inbuild feature for direct messaging or a ticket function directly at the provider's page. Posting public you should expect answers from public. This isn't a support channel.

In a public place, when someone say "Hey, Tommy", that's him calling Tommy, NOT you, so you no need to answer :smiley:
    Same as here, I'm quoting & mentioning @hosthatch , not you. Your answer must be useless for me, so do NOT do that again :smiley:

• defaultdefault Veteran
    edited September 2021

@KickTwice said:

@webcraft said:

@KickTwice said:

@webcraft said:

@KickTwice said:

First, I do NOT ask you.

In a public place, when someone say "Hey, Tommy", that's him calling Tommy, NOT you, so you no need to answer :smiley:
    Same as here, I'm quoting & mentioning @hosthatch , not you. Your answer must be useless for me, so do NOT do that again :smiley:

• webcraftwebcraft Member
    edited September 2021

@KickTwice said:

@webcraft said:

@KickTwice said:

@webcraft said:

@KickTwice said:

First, I do NOT ask you.

For exactly this, what you're describing, is the direct message feature. This feature has been inbuild for reasons. No need to shout like a barker in the public space if your request is dedicated to a single person. Misuse of the tagging system is no excision.

• @default said:

@cybertech said:

I think they'll still have space to sell in the less popular locations. Unless they save Japan for BF though, I don't expect those to be available long.

• @KickTwice said:

@webcraft said:

@KickTwice said:

@webcraft said:

@KickTwice said:

First, I do NOT ask you.

How did you know my real name? Do I know you? - Tommy

Thanked by 1webcraft
  • @webcraft said:

@KickTwice said:

@webcraft said:

@KickTwice said:

@webcraft said:

@KickTwice said:

First, I do NOT ask you.

For exactly this, what you're describing, is the direct message feature. This feature has been inbuild for reasons. No need to shout like a barker in the public space if your request is dedicated to a single person. Misuse of the tagging system is no excision.

You talk live a kid. When two people talk in a private room, that called "PM". But when two people are talking with each other in a public place, and nearby people can still hear it, that is not PM :)) And, you are 3rd person, whom they call it "vulgar".

Thanked by 1kkrajk
  • @KickTwice said:

@webcraft said:

@KickTwice said:

@webcraft said:

@KickTwice said:

@webcraft said:

@KickTwice said:

First, I do NOT ask you.

You talk live a kid. When two people talk in a private room, that called "PM". But when two people are talking with each other in a public place, and nearby people can still hear it, that is not PM :)) And, you are 3rd person, whom they call it "vulgar".

This doesn't change you didn't understand how online forums work.

• brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

Sorry to bother you - I'm looking for Tommy. Has anyone seen him?

• I open two tickets one week ago, and I have not gotten a response yet, and I sent you the ticket number and explained my situation yesterday privately and did not get a response, also. Have you received my message? @hosthatch

• @default said:

@cybertech said:

Throwing something available, for some possibility of just a bit cheaper in future, is not actually the way to go if you need it.

You buy servers when needed? You're doing it wrong. True LETTERS buy on extremely loose definitions of "in case", "maybe someday" and "why not?".

Thanked by 1webcraft