Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NVMe VMs in HKG/SGP - Storage in Los Angeles - available for 3 days - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

NVMe VMs in HKG/SGP - Storage in Los Angeles - available for 3 days

Comments

• @coolgoole said:
    I didn't say anything bad. The command line is really :( . Isn't Chicago and Los Angeles the same price and configuration? Why is there so much difference in performance

@webcraft

Remember, if feel the price is cheap and low, please don’t forget that it’s not the price I set.

I am a customer, not a merchant,I don't bother them anymore

For $15 or $17 you will get 250 GB in Chicago
    For $20 you got 1 TB in Los Angeles

Thanked by 2yoursunny galesaur
  • @chocolateshirt said:

@coolgoole said:
    I didn't say anything bad. The command line is really :( . Isn't Chicago and Los Angeles the same price and configuration? Why is there so much difference in performance

@webcraft

Remember, if feel the price is cheap and low, please don’t forget that it’s not the price I set.

This is a mistake, even a beautiful mistake. Don't forget. This is not the price I set. Is it because of this? The machine performance is not the same.

• I no longer pay attention to this topic
    ok

Thanked by 1dosai
  • @coolgoole said:

@chocolateshirt said:

@coolgoole said:

@webcraft

This is a mistake, even a beautiful mistake. Don't forget. This is not the price I set. Is it because of this? The machine performance is not the same.

Okay, I will revise mine, for $20 you get 500 GB storage in Los Angeles.

• @coolgoole said:

Chicago and Los Angeles are completely different cities, with different datacenters and maybe even servers.

But there is a claim you set. You expect quite a specific performance for the price someone else set.

Feel free to bother them, but in support tickets, not here. LET is not their support channel. Please remember this.

I no longer pay attention to this topic
    ok

Please do so. Thank you.

Thanked by 2webcraft bulbasaur
  • @coolgoole said:

They set the price and the performance, exactly your result. Nobody promised you that you'll experience similar performance on all locations though you pay the same.
    If you want to have stable and consistence performance on all setups everywhere, maybe one of the big hyperscalers fulfills your wishes but as far as I can remember even Azure, AWS etc. have different setups in different locations which of course results into different performance.
    You can ticket them if you have trouble with the performance or ask for a refund. I have to admit that the brief bench you posted doesn't look like an outstanding performance but on the other hand it also doesn't appear unusable (which is likely the only performance SLA you can expect for this price).

• Can someone tell me this offer is still valid for get doubled RAM, storage, and bandwidth?

Thanked by 1msallak1
  • bdlbdl Member
    edited September 2021

@vietdung95 said:
    Can someone tell me this offer is still valid for get doubled RAM, storage, and bandwidth?

Read the first post.

Valid for three days.

September 4 + 3 days < today's date.

This educational post is courtesy of bdl.

• I just sent a ticket, and they said it still available. :# :#

Thanked by 1nammdp
  • @bdl said:

@vietdung95 said:
    Can someone tell me this offer is still valid for get doubled RAM, storage, and bandwidth?

Read the first post.

Valid for three days.

September 4 + 3 days < today's date.

This educational post is courtesy of bdl.

They also got a term that as long as the link is still accessible, the deals are still available!

Thanked by 1nammdp
  • I bought VPS for two years, Thank you HH :)

Invoice #246473

• @hosthatch I bought the storage VPS, invoice #245947, please see my open ticket #180556

• @deer76 said:
    @hosthatch I bought the storage VPS, invoice #245947, please see my open ticket #180556

Thank you, We've doubled your waiting time.

Thanked by 2brueggus ariq01
  • @chocolateshirt said:

You always double any post here

• @deer76 said:
    @hosthatch I bought the storage VPS, invoice #245947, please see my open ticket #180556

thanks, your data usage has been doubled.

• @bsh said:

@chocolateshirt said:

Yes, I will double any invoice/ticket that posted here.

Thanked by 1bulbasaur
  • @bsh said:

@chocolateshirt said:

Anyone who simply posts their order numbers deserves to be messed with. It is totally pointless. I don't understand what people expect to achieve by doing it.

• @tetech said:

@bsh said:

@chocolateshirt said:

Anyone who simply posts their order numbers deserves to be messed with. It is totally pointless. I don't understand what people expect to achieve by doing it.

You know the point. It's a transaction. Double bandwidth, double this double in return for a free bump and increased post counts in the offer thread.

It's one thing for the provider to use it as a promotional method, it's just downright irritating when users go around bumping threads for no reason hoping for something in return. Does this need a rule? Or does it fall under being a dick?

• @caracal said:

@tetech said:

@bsh said:

@chocolateshirt said:

You know the point. It's a transaction. Double bandwidth, double this double in return for a free bump and increased post counts in the offer thread.

It's one thing for the provider to use it as a promotional method, it's just downright irritating when users go around bumping threads for no reason hoping for something in return. Does this need a rule? Or does it fall under being a dick?

Maybe that is true in certain other threads, but the only requirement here is to pre-pay for two years. So if stuff gets doubled without posting the order number, there's no point.
    So why do it?

I guess either people hope to curry favor or that it will be done quicker. Or, perhaps more likely, they just have no clue of what is normal. But when some high percentage of the thread is useless ticket/order numbers, it kind of sucks.

• @cybertech said:
    for those who got the LAX storage, how is your send speeds?

seriously slow as f**k. always 5+ seconds delay.
    I thought it's connectivity issue at first then I realized I'm not alone so it's VM's problem.

• I paid for 2 years of 2TB box and my bandwidth and ram were doubled automatically without posting my order number here :)

Thanked by 1webcraft
  • @foitin said:

@cybertech said:

I thought it's connectivity issue at first then I realized I'm not alone so it's VM's problem.

we could be on the same node. in that case, wait 3 more days and test again.

• Order #4206969, please double comments on this post.

• Order #4206969, please double comments on this post..

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@tetech said: I don't understand what people expect to achieve by doing it.

Attention, obviously :joy:

Thanked by 1webcraft
  • @cybertech said:

@foitin said:

@cybertech said:

they're going to upgrade the hardware?

• @foitin said:

@cybertech said:

@foitin said:

@cybertech said:

they're going to upgrade the hardware?

Or clean noisy neighbors causing too much traffic so you had to queue.

• 403_Forbidden403_Forbidden Member
    edited September 2021

I just placed an order and purchased the 1G model for two years. Is there still double treatment now? Invoice #246583

• @403_Forbidden said:
    I just placed an order and purchased the 1G model for two years. Is there still double treatment now? Invoice #246583

Thank you.. We've halved your resources.

Thanked by 2webcraft msallak1
  • KickTwiceKickTwice Member
    edited September 2021

> @hosthatch said: 3 CPU cores (100% dedicated, burstable up to 300%) / 8 GB RAM / 40 GB NVMe SSD / 2 TB bandwidth / $65 per year)

**Pay for two years - get doubled RAM, storage, and bandwidth **<= Is it still available?