Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


β€Ί NVMe VMs in HKG/SGP - Storage in Los Angeles - available for 3 days
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

NVMe VMs in HKG/SGP - Storage in Los Angeles - available for 3 days

hosthatchhosthatch Member, Top Provider
edited September 4 in Offers

We recently introduced Singapore and then made several improvements to the network by listening to customer feedback.


We also made similar improvements to our Hong Kong network.


If you see better networking performance from another provider in the same region, please contact us and provide the relevant traceroutes - and we will likely be able to provide similar or better performance.

Since we now operate out of 15 global locations (soon 16), we're also creating a separate support queue for network-related requests.


We have the following plans available until Monday's end in EST timezone.


1 CPU core (12.5% dedicated, burstable up to 100%)
1 GB RAM
10 GB NVMe SSD
500 GB bandwidth
$20 per year
Pay for two years - get doubled RAM, storage, and bandwidth
https://manage.hosthatch.com/billing/order/sgp-1g
https://manage.hosthatch.com/billing/order/hkg-1g


2 CPU cores (50% dedicated, burstable up to 200%)
4 GB RAM
20 GB NVMe SSD
1 TB bandwidth
$35 per year
Pay for two years - get doubled RAM, storage, and bandwidth
https://manage.hosthatch.com/billing/order/sgp-4g
https://manage.hosthatch.com/billing/order/hkg-4g


3 CPU cores (100% dedicated, burstable up to 300%)
8 GB RAM
40 GB NVMe SSD
2 TB bandwidth
$65 per year
Pay for two years - get doubled RAM, storage, and bandwidth
https://manage.hosthatch.com/billing/order/sgp-8g
https://manage.hosthatch.com/billing/order/hkg-8g


1x 2.4+ GHz
512 MB RAM
500 GB disk
2 TB bandwidth
$20 per year
Pay for two years - get doubled RAM and bandwidth
https://manage.hosthatch.com/billing/order/lax-500g-special


1x 2.4+ GHz
1 GB RAM
2 TB disk
8 TB bandwidth
$55 per year
Pay for two years - get doubled RAM and bandwidth
https://manage.hosthatch.com/billing/order/lax-2tb-special


Notes:

  • These are available only for new orders, until Monday's end.
  • Old servers cannot be switched to these plans.
  • Setup time is 3 working days
  • All orders are final, we do not provide refunds on these plans


Thank you for your continued support :)

Deploy excellent quality VMs in 14 global locations - hosthatch.com

Β«134567

Comments

  • Pertamax, such a lovely server..

    🌈 A simple uptime dashboard using UptimeRobot API https://upy.duo.ovh
    🌈 BuyVM, GreenCloudVPS, Gullo, Hetzner, HostHatch, InceptionHosting, LetBox, MaxKVM, MrVM, VirMach.

  • What is the lax-500g-special cpu policy, 12.5% dedicated, burstable up to 100% ?

  • How to pay for two years

  • @coolgoole said:
    How to pay for two years

    Select the billing for two years before you press checkout button

    🌈 A simple uptime dashboard using UptimeRobot API https://upy.duo.ovh
    🌈 BuyVM, GreenCloudVPS, Gullo, Hetzner, HostHatch, InceptionHosting, LetBox, MaxKVM, MrVM, VirMach.

  • @coolgoole said:
    How to pay for two years

    Select OS, then version, then the option for 2 years payment showing.

    [β€œInsanity is doing the same thing, over and over again, but expecting different results.”]

  • @chocolateshirt said:

    @coolgoole said:
    How to pay for two years

    Select the billing for two years before you press checkout button

    I saw it, the last time I bought it was also from Los Angeles. Can I use this to build an intranet. Or mount

  • Double storage?
    I have an exact same plan with storage not doubled
    2y of lax 2t

  • Invoice #245719
    Order has been placed, wait slowly

  • @coolgoole said:
    Order has been placed, wait slowly

    Thanks for letting us know. Much appreciated!

    Thanked by 1corbpie
  • hosthatchhosthatch Member, Top Provider

    Sorry, that was a typo. Edited and fixed now. The storage plans do not come with double storage.

    But we're going to honor that for any orders that came till now.

    Deploy excellent quality VMs in 14 global locations - hosthatch.com

  • @hosthatch

    I have two Los Angeles. I want to set up an intranet. Do I need to apply for permission?

  • hosthatchhosthatch Member, Top Provider

    @coolgoole said:
    @hosthatch

    I have two Los Angeles. I want to set up an intranet. Do I need to apply for permission?

    Just open a ticket so we can assign you a private IP :)

    Deploy excellent quality VMs in 14 global locations - hosthatch.com

  • @hosthatch said:

    @coolgoole said:
    @hosthatch

    I have two Los Angeles. I want to set up an intranet. Do I need to apply for permission?

    Just open a ticket so we can assign you a private IP :)

    ok. thanks

  • Any plan for storage in sgp?

  • @hosthatch said:
    Sorry, that was a typo. Edited and fixed now. The storage plans do not come with double storage.

    But we're going to honor that for any orders that came till now.

    Then I placed the order before you modify it. I placed the order for two years. Will you honor it?

    Why mine didn't double?

  • MerlincoolMerlincool Member
    edited September 4

    Ordering does not double bandwidth and storage space??

    Ram is double though. when I clicked on for 2 years plan.

  • @coolgoole said:

    @hosthatch said:
    Sorry, that was a typo. Edited and fixed now. The storage plans do not come with double storage.

    But we're going to honor that for any orders that came till now.

    Then I placed the order before you modify it. I placed the order for two years. Will you honor it?

    Why mine didn't double?

    If you order before @hosthatch made a notification then yours should be have double storage too..

    🌈 A simple uptime dashboard using UptimeRobot API https://upy.duo.ovh
    🌈 BuyVM, GreenCloudVPS, Gullo, Hetzner, HostHatch, InceptionHosting, LetBox, MaxKVM, MrVM, VirMach.

  • vdt19840vdt19840 Member
    edited September 4

    @hosthatch said:
    Sorry, that was a typo. Edited and fixed now. The storage plans do not come with double storage.

    But we're going to honor that for any orders that came till now.

    me too, I placed the order before you modify it, 2 years. please double RAM, storage, and bandwidth. Thank you very much.
    Invoice #245713

  • @hosthatch it would be nice if you could provide test files to see download speed for Singapore?

  • @chocolateshirt said:

    @coolgoole said:

    @hosthatch said:
    Sorry, that was a typo. Edited and fixed now. The storage plans do not come with double storage.

    But we're going to honor that for any orders that came till now.

    Then I placed the order before you modify it. I placed the order for two years. Will you honor it?

    Why mine didn't double?

    If you order before @hosthatch made a notification then yours should be have double storage too..

    I placed the order before he changed it. You can see that my order number is first.
    It's weird, I only have 500g. I don't know what happened.

    This invoice was paid on September 4th, 2021 05:12:43 EDT.

    I paid before 5.12, and there is still one minute to wait for him to respond, and he modified it at 5:17PM.

  • @coolgoole said:

    @chocolateshirt said:

    @coolgoole said:

    @hosthatch said:
    Sorry, that was a typo. Edited and fixed now. The storage plans do not come with double storage.

    But we're going to honor that for any orders that came till now.

    Then I placed the order before you modify it. I placed the order for two years. Will you honor it?

    Why mine didn't double?

    If you order before @hosthatch made a notification then yours should be have double storage too..

    I placed the order before he changed it. You can see that my order number is first.
    It's weird, I only have 500g. I don't know what happened.

    This invoice was paid on September 4th, 2021 05:12:43 EDT.

    I paid before 5.12, and there is still one minute to wait for him to respond, and he modified it at 5:17PM.

    You can try request by tickets

    🌈 A simple uptime dashboard using UptimeRobot API https://upy.duo.ovh
    🌈 BuyVM, GreenCloudVPS, Gullo, Hetzner, HostHatch, InceptionHosting, LetBox, MaxKVM, MrVM, VirMach.

  • hosthatchhosthatch Member, Top Provider

    @chocolateshirt said: This invoice was paid on September 4th, 2021 05:12:43 EDT.

    Yes, all good - just open a ticket please :)

    Deploy excellent quality VMs in 14 global locations - hosthatch.com

  • coolgoolecoolgoole Member
    edited September 4

    @hosthatch

    I place an order before you modify it. Please help me upgrade, thank you

  • Can you add Ubuntu 20.04 to your template OS? (HK datacenter)

  • @hosthatch I bought VPS for two years, but the memory didn't double.

  • @coolgoole said:
    @hosthatch

    I place an order before you modify it. Please help me upgrade, thank you

    Dude, open ticket with them, this is not their support page.

    Thanked by 1bdl

    🌈 A simple uptime dashboard using UptimeRobot API https://upy.duo.ovh
    🌈 BuyVM, GreenCloudVPS, Gullo, Hetzner, HostHatch, InceptionHosting, LetBox, MaxKVM, MrVM, VirMach.

  • Yabs ?

  • @xlogcc said:
    @hosthatch I bought VPS for two years, but the memory didn't double.

    Reboot your server.

  • hosthatchhosthatch Member, Top Provider

    Guys, we handle the upgrades manually so please give us a while - or open a ticket and we'll update you once its done.

    Deploy excellent quality VMs in 14 global locations - hosthatch.com

  • @hosthatch
    What's the CPU for HK servers? Thanks!

Sign In or Register to comment.