Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Managed VPS provider
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Managed VPS provider

Looking for a managed VPS provider that has a DC in the US West Coast.
4-8GB RAM
50GB+ SSD/NVMe
5TB+ of transfer
DirectAdmin
Fully root access (load OS, restart, etc...)
Migration services a plus!
Price: open willing to pay for quality.

Currently looking for a managed provider to replace Knownhost. I'm lookin for someone well established with a track record for prompt and efficient support. Not looking to get into a discussion as to why I'm leaving.

Thank you

Comments

• Budget surely not $40 / year right?

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

Slices :) If you can hit the $30/month mark you'd be fully managed.

Directadmin, Softaculous, etc, included. Full migration white glove service.

Francisco

• Knownhost.com , liquidweb.com , rackspace.com . These if you want real, no bullshit quality.

• @Francisco Ok that's awesome to know since I already have a Ryzen KVM 8gb slice that I haven't had time to put to use and I didn't know you offered managed! Do you guys have transfer service (CPanel to DirectAdmin since I want to use DA on this slice)?

@Nnyan said:
    @Francisco Ok that's awesome to know since I already have a Ryzen KVM 8gb slice that I haven't had time to put to use and I didn't know you offered managed! Do you guys have transfer service (CPanel to DirectAdmin since I want to use DA on this slice)?

No problemo.

Francisco

• Mr_TomMr_Tom Member, Host Rep

We can offer this in Los Angles if required.

What level of management would you want? We can offer plans that include things like CMS (eg Wordpress) updates included.

• ArkasArkas Moderator
    edited September 2021

@Francisco , how much for the 4096 or 2048 slice, managed? It's for a client of mine, maybe you can bill me, and I bill him?

@Arkas said:
    @Francisco , how much for the 4096 or 2048 slice, managed? It's for a client of mine, maybe you can bill me, and I bill him?

Not available. The $30.00/month plan was a good middle ground for things. People enough resources to run DA nicely, get all the trimmings, and our full support.

Francisco

• ArkasArkas Moderator

@Francisco said: Not available. The $30.00/month plan was a good middle ground for things. People enough resources to run DA nicely, get all the trimmings, and our full support.

The $30 plan is managed? If not, what would the cost of it managed be?
    Thanks.

@Arkas said:

@Francisco said: Not available. The $30.00/month plan was a good middle ground for things. People enough resources to run DA nicely, get all the trimmings, and our full support.

The $30 plan is managed? If not, what would the cost of it managed be?
    Thanks.

It is :)

Francisco

Thanked by 1Arkas
  • Wow, I had no idea - you should really put that on your website :D

• ArkasArkas Moderator

@ahnlak said: Wow, I had no idea - you should really put that on your website

Exactly this!