Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Singapore Windows VPS Recommendations
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Singapore Windows VPS Recommendations

LakzhikaGLakzhikaG Member
edited September 2021 in Requests

Any recommendations for Singapore Windows VPSs with up to 32GB of RAM, around 160GB SSD, unmetered bandwidth (optional), and particularly good DDoS protection (We might get DDoSed hard, that's why)?

I'm looking to host a FiveM server and purchased a game server from OVH four days ago, but it's still in validation status. I know I can't expect any help from them, but the main reason I chose them was for the DDoS protection. However, if they don't get it set up by tonight, I'll be switching to another provider. As a result, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Something under $100 would be ideal. If not, please still make some suggestions. I'll look into it.

Comments

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@seriesn (NexusBytes)
    @NDTN (GreenCloudVPS)
    @tomazu (Webhosting24)

Thanked by 3NDTN LakzhikaG tomazu
  • Melbicom open Singapore location few days ago, they have Windows deals for $5

• NDTNNDTN Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

Thank you for the mention @DP, unfortunately we do not allow gameserver on our VPS.

Thanked by 1DP
  • @jenkki said:
    Melbicom open Singapore location few days ago, they have Windows deals for $5

They don't have any 32GB ones in Singapore I think

• jenkkijenkki Member
    edited September 2021

@LakzhikaG said: They don't have any 32GB ones in Singapore I think

If you need big VPS try to open a ticket I guess they provide you personal deal. But it will cost you up to $80

Windows are licensed I guess. And instant setup.

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

@LakzhikaG said: We might get DDoSed hard

Just noticed this edit.

Then I would suggest you to stick with OVH.

Thanked by 1bruh21
  • @LakzhikaG said:
    Any recommendations for Singapore Windows VPSs with up to 32GB of RAM, around 160GB SSD, unmetered bandwidth (optional), and particularly good DDoS protection (We might get DDoSed hard, that's why)?

I'm looking to host a FiveM server and purchased a game server from OVH four days ago, but it's still in validation status. I know I can't expect any help from them, but the main reason I chose them was for the DDoS protection. However, if they don't get it set up by tonight, I'll be switching to another provider. As a result, any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Something under $100 would be ideal. If not, please still make some suggestions. I'll look into it.

Leasweb current have dedicated server in SG with this range (after upgrade 16G to 32G).

1x Intel Quad-Core Xeon E3-1220
    CPU
    1x 4 cores 3.10GHz
    DELL R210-2 2 LFF bays
    RAM    16GB DDR3
    HDD    2x1TB SATA
    TRAFFIC    30 TB
    Availability    1 hr - 5-15 days
    S$56.26 pm 

Thanked by 1LakzhikaG
  • jenkkijenkki Member
    edited September 2021

Inferno.name - 32 Gb, Intel Xeon E5 2699v4 6x2.20 GHz 1000Mbit Unmetered, but SSD 100Gb for $90 or 16 Gb for $60

• @DP said:
    @seriesn (NexusBytes)
    @NDTN (GreenCloudVPS)
    @tomazu (Webhosting24)

Thank you boss man! Sadly no public gs :(