Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

E3-1230v1 dedi for Peertube livestreaming instance - West Coast USA
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

E3-1230v1 dedi for Peertube livestreaming instance - West Coast USA

exityxfarfukexityxfarfuk Member
edited September 2021 in Requests

Looking for an E3-1230v1 or better
16gb ram
1TB or larger SATA
unmetered 100mbit
Budget of $30 :(

I almost went with TNA Hosting VPS from great reviews for Peertube but the uptime scared me away. So I want a dedi. If anyone has anything that would be great for 1080p livestream transcoding that isn't an e3-1230, I would be interested to hear. Thank you

Comments

• bruh21bruh21 Member, Host Rep

west coast only? otherwise there is some suitable offers

Thanked by 1exityxfarfuk
  • @bruh21 said:

I prefer WC but am open to other US locations.

• There's a dedicated server host in the $20's here on LET out of Seattle but I forget the name. They post offers every now and again.

Thanked by 1exityxfarfuk
  • DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy
    edited September 2021

@TimboJones said:
    There's a dedicated server host in the $20's here on LET out of Seattle but I forget the name. They post offers every now and again.

Reprise Hosting / @BrianHarrison

• @DP said:

@TimboJones said:
    There's a dedicated server host in the $20's here on LET out of Seattle but I forget the name. They post offers every now and again.

Reprise Hosting / @BrianHarrison

I remembered the Harrison but forgot the Brian. Thanks.

Thanked by 1exityxfarfuk
  • bruh21bruh21 Member, Host Rep
    edited September 2021

@exityxfarfuk said:

@bruh21 said:

I prefer WC but am open to other US locations.

nvm, most of them only offer 10tb bandwidth.

Thanked by 1exityxfarfuk
  • exityxfarfukexityxfarfuk Member
    edited September 2021

@TimboJones said:

I saw them but they want another $22 or so for unmetered 50Mbps. I would have given their $31 or $34 offerings a shot if I could get unmetered 100Mbps with those prices :(

I don't want to go with Nocix but I am not sure I will find what I am looking for here.

• skorupionskorupion Member, Host Rep

KS-10 kimsufi.com for about 22 eur

it's a little slower than the procesor you mentioned but Google and check if it would be enough
    But it's in Canada.
    Otherwise go with @Francisco BUYVM
    Its 1 core ryzen is comparable to the cpu you mentioned (one core of their cpu=whole cpu mentioned)

Thanked by 1exityxfarfuk
  • @exityxfarfuk said:

@TimboJones said:

I saw them but they want another $22 or so for unmetered 50Mbps. I would have given their $31 or $34 offerings a shot if I could get unmetered 100Mbps with those prices :(

I don't want to go with Nocix but I am not sure I will find what I am looking for here.

Their last promo for free 50Mbps unlimited was back in Feb. Last two promos were 20TB on gigabit ports. It would help if you knew your bandwidth needs better.

Thanked by 1exityxfarfuk