Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Reselling Hetzner Cloud
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Reselling Hetzner Cloud

I have plane to resell Hetzner Cloud. What's your thoughts about reselling Hetzner Cloud ? Is it profitable ? What's about support ?

Comments

• Why would someone buy your services instead of directly with Hetzner?

• I do not think this will make any profit as there is no any reseller price and the current price is a market price, if you make a higher price for that, I do not have any reason to buy from you, only if it is running something illegally

• @rick2610 said:
    Why would someone buy your services instead of directly with Hetzner?

because Hetzner does not accept crypto payments, some people cannot register an account there and the hetnzer has his stupid requirements about payments.

• @VISWANATHVB said:
    I have plane to resell Hetzner Cloud

Sounds like a great idea

• @Hotmarer said:

@rick2610 said:

because Hetzner does not accept crypto payments, some people cannot register an account there and the hetnzer has his stupid requirements about payments.

Why do you think they have those requirement?

• @rick2610 said: Why do you think they have those requirement?

I mainly mean the inability to make a prepayment and forcing the card to be attached

• LeviLevi Member

Reselling Hetz is dangerous. If one from 10 of your customers spam or fraud - your entire account could be at risk.

• 0xbkt0xbkt Member
    edited August 2021

@Hotmarer said:

@rick2610 said:

https://bithost.io/

Disclaimer: I have no affiliation with them.

• @0xbkt said:

@Hotmarer said:

@rick2610 said:

https://bithost.io/

The end is nigh