Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Happy Thanksgiving
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Happy Thanksgiving

To all of you, especially those in the United States (as that's where it's celebrated today)!

I always hear good stories about left-over turkey, but never about the turkey on Thanksgiving itself. I wonder why that is...? ;-)

Comments

• said: I always hear good stories about left-over turkey, but never about the turkey on Thanksgiving itself. I wonder why that is...? ;-)

Because mayonnaise covers up dry turkey.

Thanked by 1mpkossen
  • @Rallias said:
    Because mayonnaise covers up dry turkey.

This, or turkey and gravy over noodles.

Side note: Not sure if i'm the only one, but does anyone else like cranberry sauce? Seems like everyone hates it.. but I love it.

Also, happy Thanksgiving/Holidays!

• @mpkossen - Happy Thanksgiving to you as well!

Leftover turkey you say? There won't be any of that cause we gonna do some BBQ, pork chops, cheeseburgers, sausage, grilled corn and some other stuff. There's nothing wrong with turkey, we just don't like turkey meat that much at my house. Still, we gonna make some for the guests :P

• Happy thanksgiving @mpkossen @LET

• cfgguycfgguy Member, Host Rep

Happy thanksgiving to everyone! God bless all

• @marcm said:
    There won't be any of that cause we gonna do some BBQ, pork chops, cheeseburgers, sausage, grilled corn and some other stuff. There's nothing wrong with turkey, we just don't like turkey meat that much at my house. Still, we gonna make some for the guests :P

Sounds fattening! I'm on a diet, lol.

• God... that gif looks like she's getting ready to do the vampire and suck some blood.

• Happy Thanksgiving everyone! :-)

@mpkossen turkey is always better the next day. I have no clue why. People usually stuff themselves today and just veg out.

• Happy Thanksgiving

• ndelaespadandelaespada Member, Host Rep

@mpkossen true, nothing like turkey for breakfast tomorrow morning.

• ChrisMillerChrisMiller Member
    edited November 2013

Happy Thanksgiving!

• I'm in the UK so don't really celebrate Thanks Giving but anyhow.

HAPPY THANKS GIVING EVERYONE!!

• Happy Thanks Giving to all of you ..

• I think that this would be good:

• @Magiobiwan said:
    I think that this would be good:

MMMMM...Turkey Bacon....looks yummy!

Happy Thanksgiving!

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

Now that is a lot of bacon.

• earlearl Member
    edited November 2013

TurBaconEpic Thanksgiving - A bird in a bird in a bird in a bird in a bird in a pig.

• BrianHarrisonBrianHarrison Member, Patron Provider

@mpkossen said:
    To all of you, especially those in the United States (as that's where it's celebrated today)!

I always hear good stories about left-over turkey, but never about the turkey on Thanksgiving itself. I wonder why that is...? ;-)

That's because during Thanksgiving, everyone succumbs to a Turkey coma and wake up the next morning with no recollection :)

• Happy Thanksgiving everybody!

Now I got it right. It's a turkey and bacon day. I always thought it's a Turkish festival :P