Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Finally Storage VPS Offers Are Back In Stock Plus Some Shared Offers - servaRICA - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Finally Storage VPS Offers Are Back In Stock Plus Some Shared Offers - servaRICA

2»

Comments

• defaultdefault Veteran
    edited September 2021

@webontop said:
    I seen Pulsed Media 6TB for 10EUR ! shit can you offer that??

That is a SEEDBOX, not a VPS.

A VPS from Servarica should not be used as seedbox, because of copyright problems.

• @webontop said:

Those PulsedMedia boxes are with RAID-0 drives.

• @LoyceV said:

@servarica_hani said:
    Unlike some of lowend providers we do provide support with our offers, and this is not just any support we do live chat support and we cover it 24/7 with our own team (not out sourcing it to 3rd party) (ask anyone who used our services and you will always have someone to talk to when you have issue immediately)

this make support as part of the costs we consider when offering services

and unfortunately support is proportional with the number of clients/vps not by the amount of resources.
    So for example in this round of restocking we are adding 2BP and if we sell it with killer whale plan we get 570 customers while with mouse we will have 4000 customers
    our team can handle 570 customers easily but I am not sure it can handle 4000 customers

Could you add storage offers without support? Say 0.75 TB, 1 shared CPU, 0.5 GB RAM?
    All I need is cheap storage for this and other projects: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5307550.0

interesting proposition. does this mean an account with no "Open Ticket" function?

• servarica_haniservarica_hani Member, Patron Provider

@LoyceV said:
    Could you add storage offers without support? Say 0.75 TB, 1 shared CPU, 0.5 GB RAM?
    All I need is cheap storage for this and other projects: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5307550.0

even without support the ip prices are getting more expensive everyday , So it is becoming harder and harder to get ultra cheap vps with ipv4 regardless of support and specs

@webontop said:

as other explained this is a VPS with raidz2 which is different than a seedbox
    Also with current hardware prices it is becoming harder and harder to do ultra cheap storage

Hopefully the market will return to normal soon but so far does not look good

Thanked by 1GayRun

@cybertech said:

interesting proposition. does this mean an account with no "Open Ticket" function?

I dont like the idea of zero support
    I hate OVH for that even though they have excellent network

sometimes you need to take to someone and it is worth the extra dollar or few cents that is paid monthly for it

Thanked by 1bdl
  • ditlevditlev Member, Top Host, Host Rep

@servarica_hani said:
    OK we decided to add another limited stock plan (depend on the acceptance level will decide to restock it or not)

Killer Whale Storage offer (Annual) (limited)

2 Shared CPU cores
    2 GB RAM
    3.5TB disk
    Unlimited transfer on 100mbps or 4TB limit on 1gbps
    1x IPv4
    IPv6 available free by request

https://clients.servarica.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=480

This is limited to 2x max per customer

Thanks

It's not clear from the orderform - did this come with a DA license or not?

@ditlev said:

@servarica_hani said:
    OK we decided to add another limited stock plan (depend on the acceptance level will decide to restock it or not)

Killer Whale Storage offer (Annual) (limited)

2 Shared CPU cores
    2 GB RAM
    3.5TB disk
    Unlimited transfer on 100mbps or 4TB limit on 1gbps
    1x IPv4
    IPv6 available free by request

https://clients.servarica.com/cart.php?a=add&pid=480

This is limited to 2x max per customer

Thanks

It's not clear from the orderform - did this come with a DA license or not?

Unfortunately it is not included (waiting for better offer from DA :) )
    By the way the DA license option here is unlimited one

• jbuggiejbuggie Member
    edited September 2021

Would love to see same plan with just 1 TB. Good for a small nextcloud server

• @servarica_hani I can't seem to find the information, is it possible to install your VPS from an ISO file or one is limited by the OS templates shown in the order form?

@quicksilver03 said:
    @servarica_hani I can't seem to find the information, is it possible to install your VPS from an ISO file or one is limited by the OS templates shown in the order form?

you can install from your own iso
    just make sure to have the url and open ticket to ask the team mount the iso in your vps
    then you can continue install from console as any install

Thanked by 1quicksilver03
  • @servarica_hani said:

@LoyceV said:

even without support the ip prices are getting more expensive everyday , So it is becoming harder and harder to get ultra cheap vps with ipv4 regardless of support and specs

Consider
    IPv6 only
    or
    NAT

• @tolovall said:

@servarica_hani said:

@LoyceV said:

Consider
    IPv6 only
    or
    NAT

He already explain that, and they already have IPv6 only storage "mouse" that released on BF several years ago..