Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

I got the Vaccine today, after delays
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

I got the Vaccine today, after delays

JustPfffJustPfff Member
edited August 2021 in General

Hi, I'm not person who reject Vaccines in general, but I was delaying it because I suspect the way they store it in my country, I don't trust the authority here on anything specially related to health care because it simply trash .
But today I take the risk and got to the temporary complex where they giving the shots, to be honest the hall were they give you the vaccine were not air conditioned and safe the kept the vaccine itself were opened to the air(OG) honest I can't effort to travel to other(civilized) county and take the vaccine there .
I really which the vaccine I take are effected AstraZeneca and effected by the hate of the environment .
BTW I did my reading about this new subject and figure out that I can take different type of vaccine after period of time.
I hope you all who vaccinated or not, to be safe.

Comments

• This is the second time I've been grafted satellite V and alive)

• @fugosikus said: I've been grafted satellite V and alive)

This is odd statement from you.

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

You should get one of those vaccination tattoos so everyone knows.

• Ah shit, here we go again.

• @jar said: get one of those vaccination tattoos so everyone knows.

I'll do it but after year from now, to guarantee my survival .

• NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited August 2021

@jar said:

They could loose the vax record, so tragic.
    People don't realize that we had this a few decades back and it did not went very well.

I don't understand why people are pushing for this bullshit.

• If only they could vaccinate against stupidity...

Thanked by 1jsg

@randomq said:
    If only they could vaccinate against stupidity...

You'd miss me.

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

@JustPfff will experience an intense desire to upgrade to Windows 11 in 48-72 hours.

• How's the 5G reception?

Thanked by 1bulbasaur
  • dfroedfroe Member, Host Rep

@jar said:

I don't know much about inking, tattoos and have no clue about latest trends on social media.

But can you nowadays get inked with a QR code containing a cryptographically secured vaccination status incl. date of vaccination? :)
    Everything else would be quite pointless.
    But yet funny to see when it comes to booster injections. :)

Or did they already invent an ink which vanishes simultaneously with your antibodies. :)

Thanked by 1jar
    edited August 2021

@dfroe said:

@jar said:

I don't know much about inking, tattoos and have no clue about latest trends on social media.

But can you nowadays get inked with a QR code containing a cryptographically secured vaccination status incl. date of vaccination? :)
    But yet funny to see when it comes to booster injections. :)

Or did they already invent an ink which vanishes simultaneously with your antibodies. :)

It's the new virtue signal. Just another way people are saying "I'm better than you." It's the same trend as people posting photos on Facebook with their little "I voted" stickers only it doesn't come off 😂

• MannDudeMannDude Host Rep, Veteran

Thanked by 2TimboJones Shot2
  • chihcherngchihcherng Veteran
    edited August 2021

Perhaps they will build a blockchain specifically for storing those vaccination records.

• jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

@JustPfff

And what did you have for breakfast? Also: Did a dog bark on your way home?

• LeviLevi Member

@jsg said:
    @JustPfff

A dog? Please provide more details on this matter. I heard about sterilization, 5g, mind control, chips for surveilance and a kill switch. But for dogs - no.

Thanked by 1webcraft
  • DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy
    edited August 2021

@jar said: You should get one of those vaccination tattoos so everyone knows.

Thanked by 1jar
  • jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

@LTniger said:

@jsg said:
    @JustPfff

A dog? Please provide more details on this matter. I heard about sterilization, 5g, mind control, chips for surveilance and a kill switch. But for dogs - no.

Sorry, but I don't know whether the potentially barking dog was mind controlled via 5G, nor whether he was equipped with a sterilized kill switch. But maybe the surveillance chip was vaccinated. Just wildly guessing.

Thanked by 1Levi
  • @raindog308 said: will experience an intense desire to upgrade to Windows 11 in 48-72 hours.

Yeah I forget to mention this

I use Arch BTW

• @Neoon said:

@jar said:

They could loose the vax record, so tragic.
    People don't realize that we had this a few decades back and it did not went very well.

I don't understand why people are pushing for this bullshit.

What are you talking about?

• @raindog308 said:
    @JustPfff will experience an intense desire to upgrade to Windows 11 in 48-72 hours.

You just caused 300 new Bill Gates conspiracy theories.

• @dfroe said:

@jar said:

If it's a tattoo you get yourself instead of at time of vaccine, it would also be pointless. Rappers were not all lined up first getting the vaccine and some of their faces look like a 3 year old was let loose with a sharpie.

Thanked by 1raindog308
  • Have You Had Your COVID Vaxx Yet? - Dr. Sean Brook PhD says; RIP - Within 3 to 5 Years Max.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/1QLW411NMvyP/

• @Anna_Parker said:
    Have You Had Your COVID Vaxx Yet? - Dr. Sean Brook PhD says; RIP - Within 3 to 5 Years Max.

I'd rather die because of vaccine within 3-5 years than die of CoVid within the next few months.

edited August 2021

@edoarudo5 said:

@Anna_Parker said:
    Have You Had Your COVID Vaxx Yet? - Dr. Sean Brook PhD says; RIP - Within 3 to 5 Years Max.

I'd rather die because of vaccine within 3-5 years than die of CoVid within the next few months.

Let's not forget that the chances of that happening are still close to the chances of dying in a car accident. I realize that 1% of two items is a 2% chance, a sharp increase from 1%, but still consider all probabilities as you go :)

The science won't be settled on all of this for a while. Nor should it be. We keep learning.

Thanked by 1edoarudo5
  • @jar said:
    We keep learning.

Learning by doing.

Thanked by 1edoarudo5
  • MikeAMikeA Member, Patron Provider

@jar said:
    Let's not forget that the chances of that happening are still close to the chances of dying in a car accident.

Thanked by 2jar TimboJones
  • jackbjackb Member, Host Rep
    edited August 2021

@MikeA said:

@jar said:
    Let's not forget that the chances of that happening are still close to the chances of dying in a car accident.

There'll be someone (probably not rchurch - to his credit despite my disagreement with him, he seems to read and understand the content; though we come to different conclusions -, but someone who consumes the same media) who comes along and says that some of those 637k are people who tested positive and died in car accidents.

Yes, but the real number of deaths is still really high. Excess deaths in the USA over prior years is somewhere around 400,000 a year. And flu deaths are down due to the measures we've taken to reduce the spread of covid, so really the deaths of non covid deaths attributed to covid is pretty negligible.

I can understand some people's skepticism to relatively new medical treatments, but when you look at the figures the result is overwhelmingly vaccine is safer than risking getting the virus unvaccinated. mRNA has been in the works over 10 years and adenovirus vector vaccines even longer. If the government wanted to sterilise people, they'd want to sterilise the people that rejected their instructions (the vaccines).

• @jackb said: I can understand some people's skepticism to relatively new medical treatments, but when you look at the figures the result is overwhelmingly vaccine is safer than risking getting the virus unvaccinated. mRNA has been in the works over 10 years and adenovirus vector vaccines even longer. If the government wanted to sterilise people, they'd want to sterilise the people that rejected their instructions (the vaccines).

I came to the states from APAC region for uni/FAANG work, and overwhelmingly, I trust the US CDC about as much as I trust deadpool unsustainable hosting providers, especially after they tried to not have a run on masks by telling people to not buy them. I think they are downplaying this to keep everything open for political reasons, when everything should be locked down at this point.

Independently, I've come to these extreme conspiracy theory conclusions:

• mRNA vaccines have been deployed in the order of billions, more than anything else, at unprecedented scale
    • No vaccine in history, ever, has side effects past the first few weeks
    • I have seen with my own balls upper class rich people in the US are rushing to "dangerous" "ghetto" mostly-minority neighbourhoods to use their "equity popups" to get them first and skip the line
    • The US not donating these to developing countries, therefore they are keeping it to themselves, therefore it probably works
    • People have taken them many MANY times repeatedly while ignoring the dosing schedule without ill effect to enter the lottery or get free gift cards
    • No shit they were developed quickly, virtually no other case has every government suddenly dumped trillions into R&D overnight
    • mRNA is not new
    • My country has been through SARS v1 and understands what non pharmaceutical interventions are
    • The people largely against them are photoshopping themselves into pictures with horses to try to purchase horse paste

Therefore, the vaccines are safe.

Thanked by 2jackb bulbasaur
  • raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

@jar said: I realize that 1% of two items is a 2% chance

I actually spent about 30 seconds recalling freshman stats to confirm this (p(A or B) = P(A) + P(B)). Kind of like an AWS Glacier retrieval, only not as fast.

@aiden1 said: I have seen with my own balls

FYI, you are a mutant.

Thanked by 1jar