Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

RackNerd's NEW OFFICE SPACE w/ pictures -- Check them out now :) - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

RackNerd's NEW OFFICE SPACE w/ pictures -- Check them out now :)

13»

Comments

• @dustinc said:

@redcat said:
    Meh, needs an employee lounge with video games, keurigs and free snacks. Nobody is going to want to work there. Go big or go home.

Hi @redcat -- I agree an employee lounge would be awesome, we work many hours at the office (this is like our first home) and then we go to our second home later on in the day, so improving is a must - environment is everything.

For now, we have a PS5 in the lobby, we have lots of fun with it. Best believe we support snacks, we have plenty - not sure if they're all entirely healthy though, we each have our favorite snacks, so we have a mix 😂

Nice, I was just messing with you. Good luck with all. Like I've said before, if I didn't already have a great VPS, you would be in the very short list of providers I would go to.

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@adly said:
    Wonderful office, looks like it would be great to work there, though I personally don't see the benefit in spending on office space for this industry I understand @dustinc's reasoning.

That said, a physical location is rare for hosts around here and a 'concrete' foundation suggesting planned longevity of the business is good. ;)

Hi @adly - Thank You!

It is awesome to work here, we get along well as a team. We treat the business as our number one priority and have fun while doing so. We're all about learning and improving our services. Having access to an office, being closely connected with our team, and targeting local business for the MSP side of our business makes it a must.

I have enjoyed working from home, did that for years, though I must say everyone produces differently, there was a point I felt idle, and my true desire was to obtain more, do more so I moved to the corporate world with the goal to grasp missing immediate knowledge, then years later moved towards the dream by utilizing talent/knowledge to successfully build RackNerd.

Thanked by 1adly

@aRNoLD said:
    When will the interview be released? By Bloomberg/FoxNews

Hi @aRNoLD -- hoping soon, though no dates have been shared with us yet. We will for sure be sharing this, as soon as we hear. Be sure to follow us on social media:

https://twitter.com/racknerd
    https://www.facebook.com/racknerd
    https://www.linkedin.com/company/racknerd/
    https://www.instagram.com/racknerd/

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

Congratulations on the growth @dustinc

The new office space looks sharp. Hopefully having that physical presence helps RackNerd continue to grow and gain the trust of more and larger clients.

• dedicatserver_rodedicatserver_ro Member, Host Rep

up

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

Come back in a week when you can behave.

• Nice place. Congrats.

• edited August 2021

@dustinc, you have create such useless dicussion, some of it should be moved to Off topic section..

@chocolateshirt said:
    @dustinc, you have create such useless dicussion, some of it should be moved to Off topic section..

I sincerely apologize that the topic doesn't interest you, but at least it got you to interact and engage. That's truly what matters to us. <3

@jon617 said:
    Nice place. Congrats.

Thank You @jon617 -- really appreciate the support 👊

@jbiloh said:
    Congratulations on the growth @dustinc

The new office space looks sharp. Hopefully having that physical presence helps RackNerd continue to grow and gain the trust of more and larger clients.

Thank You @jbiloh -- we're digging the new office space, and enjoying the new restaurants around us too! We have a lot of vision, and goals that we're targeting as a result of our new office space.

Appreciate the support 👊

• Congratulation on this expansion, nice office.

• Congratulations :)

@PandoGulf said:
    Congratulation on this expansion, nice office.

Thank You @PandoGulf -- we're appreciative and have worked very hard for everything we have. We're grateful for our customers, vendors, and team members.

@licher70 said:
    Congratulations :)

Thank You @licher70 -- appreciate the support 👊