Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


Introducing Singapore - deploy fast, consistently performing NVMe KVM servers - Page 6
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

Introducing Singapore - deploy fast, consistently performing NVMe KVM servers

1234689

Comments

  • Asusual Grabbed One :D . Never failed to impress on. ☺️ Thank you @hosthatch

  • PanitPanit Member

    @Xratzh said:
    Have you fixed your ubuntu ISO?
    My 250G storage plan become 1.8G storage after reinstalled.

    Me too the same problem.

  • 3 CPU cores (100% dedicated, burstable up to 300%)
    8 GB RAM
    40 GB NVMe SSD
    2 TB bandwidth
    $65 per year
    Pay for two years - get doubled RAM, storage, and bandwidth
    https://manage.hosthatch.com/billing/order/sgp-8g

    Anyone willing to sale to me, let me know :dizzy:

  • LimpanLimpan Member

    @Panit said:

    @Xratzh said:
    Have you fixed your ubuntu ISO?
    My 250G storage plan become 1.8G storage after reinstalled.

    Me too the same problem.

    sudo resize2fs /dev/vda1

  • PanitPanit Member

    @Limpan said:

    @Panit said:

    @Xratzh said:
    Have you fixed your ubuntu ISO?
    My 250G storage plan become 1.8G storage after reinstalled.

    Me too the same problem.

    sudo resize2fs /dev/vda1

    I did its. But It can't fix.
    I try to reinstall form ISO but still has the same problem.
    Only thing I can do is created ticket and wait for the answer.

    PS. the storage VPS has an another problem the Ram didn't double for 2 years paid.
    :'(

  • brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

    @Panit said: I did its. But It can't fix.
    I try to reinstall form ISO but still has the same problem.

    What does lsblkshow for you?

  • PanitPanit Member

    @brueggus said:

    @Panit said: I did its. But It can't fix.
    I try to reinstall form ISO but still has the same problem.

    What does lsblkshow for you?

    lsblk

  • tetechtetech Member

    @Panit said:

    @brueggus said:

    @Panit said: I did its. But It can't fix.
    I try to reinstall form ISO but still has the same problem.

    What does lsblkshow for you?

    lsblk

    fdisk -l

  • PanitPanit Member
    edited August 29

    @tetech said:

    @Panit said:

    @brueggus said:

    @Panit said: I did its. But It can't fix.
    I try to reinstall form ISO but still has the same problem.

    What does lsblkshow for you?

    lsblk

    fdisk -l

    It can't fix.
    And until now past 24 hours. Without any responded form HostHatch's Support.

    And mow The storage vps is can't connect form internet but still show online in control panel. Still waiting for HostHatch to answer my ticket it's more than 24 hours.

  • edited August 29

    @Panit said:

    @tetech said:

    @Panit said:

    @brueggus said:

    @Panit said: I did its. But It can't fix.
    I try to reinstall form ISO but still has the same problem.

    What does lsblkshow for you?

    lsblk

    fdisk -l

    It can't fix.
    And until now past 24 hours. Without any responded form HostHatch's Support.

    And mow The storage vps is can't connect form internet but still show online in control panel. Still waiting for HostHatch to answer my ticket it's more than 24 hours.

    Ofcourse fdisk -l did not fix, it just show you list of partition

    Thanked by 3tetech Panit LiliLabs
  • PanitPanit Member

    @chocolateshirt said:
    Ofcourse fdisk -l did not fix, it just show you list of partition

  • rattlecattlerattlecattle Member
    edited August 29

    @Panit Just follow the steps here to expand the LVM partiton.

    https://serverfault.com/a/953181

    sudo lvextend --extents +100%FREE /dev/mapper/ubuntu--vg-ubuntu--lv
    sudo resize2fs /dev/mapper/ubuntu--vg-ubuntu--lv
    
    Thanked by 1webcraft
  • PanitPanit Member

    @rattlecattle said:
    @Panit Just follow the steps here to expand the LVM partiton.

    https://serverfault.com/a/953181

    sudo lvextend --extents +100%FREE /dev/mapper/ubuntu--vg-ubuntu--lv
    sudo resize2fs /dev/mapper/ubuntu--vg-ubuntu--lv
    

    Thank You Sir.
    All Fixed.

    Thanked by 1rattlecattle
  • K4Y5K4Y5 Member

    @jon617 said:

    @DP said: Have you tried other templates just for the sake of trying

    I only tried the CentOS template, same template I use in other HH datacenters. HH support confirmed a switch issue in Singapore, and working on it. For me, the issue starts when I put consistent light traffic on the interface, like pinging somewhere every second, and letting it run. The network dies within 15 minutes. Shutdown and restart fixes it, until the next occurrence.

    Experiencing the same issue. Has it resolved for you yet?

  • jon617jon617 Member

    @K4Y5 said: Experiencing the same issue. Has it resolved for you yet?

    Mike from HH support said they believe a faulty switch is to blame, and they are working to replace it. They hoped for Monday, and I'm patiently waiting. Will update here.

  • K4Y5K4Y5 Member

    @jon617 said:

    @K4Y5 said: Experiencing the same issue. Has it resolved for you yet?

    Mike from HH support said they believe a faulty switch is to blame, and they are working to replace it. They hoped for Monday, and I'm patiently waiting. Will update here.

    Great! Shall keep an eye out for an update. Cheers.

  • @hosthatch

    What's the progress with updating the GeoIPs? Still being geolocated to Mumbai here

  • DPDP Member, The Domain Guy

    RE: [HostHatch] Upcoming maintenance - Singapore

    What maintenance by the way?

    Node or Network related?

  • caracalcaracal Member
    edited August 30

    @DP said:
    RE: [HostHatch] Upcoming maintenance - Singapore

    What maintenance by the way?

    Node or Network related?

    According to the time stated on the email.. the maintenance period would be over.. but my VM didn't reboot.

    It's 2114H already at GMT+8

    DERP edit: 31st August not 30th.

  • DPDP Member, The Domain Guy

    @caracal said:

    @DP said:
    RE: [HostHatch] Upcoming maintenance - Singapore

    What maintenance by the way?

    Node or Network related?

    According to the time stated on the email.. the maintenance period would be over.. but my VM didn't reboot.

    It's 2114H already at GMT+8

    It's tomorrow, the 31st, at 20:00 GMT+8 :)

    Thanked by 1caracal
  • innyainnya Member

    Is everything gone? I got 404 page.

  • @innya said:
    Is everything gone? I got 404 page.

    Did you read OP?

  • Excellent! Just right in time!

  • explicitexplicit Member
    edited August 31

    Why is there a sudden downtime? I believe the downtime was scheduled this Saturday based on the last minute email sent out yesterday.

    Start: Saturday, August 31st, 2021, 20:00 GMT+8 (Singapore time)
    End: Saturday, August 31st, 2021, 21:00 GMT+8 (Singapore time)
    Total expected downtime: 30 minutes

    I just noticed the date you sent out is today, and the conflicted "day" is put on Saturday. Downtime shouldn't be happening on Singapore timezone where customers are running production critical workloads on it.

    Secondly the maintenance is expected to be down for 30minutes or is it 1 hour?

    So is hosthatch going to be going down this Saturday too?

  • @explicit said:
    Why is there a sudden downtime? I believe the downtime was scheduled this Saturday based on the last minute email sent out yesterday.

    Start: Saturday, August 31st, 2021, 20:00 GMT+8 (Singapore time)
    End: Saturday, August 31st, 2021, 21:00 GMT+8 (Singapore time)
    Total expected downtime: 30 minutes

    I just noticed the date you sent out is today, and the conflicted "day" is put on Saturday. Downtime shouldn't be happening on Singapore timezone where customers are running production critical workloads on it.

    Secondly the maintenance is expected to be down for 30minutes or is it 1 hour?

    So is hosthatch going to be going down this Saturday too?

    Today is Saturday bruh..

  • dosaidosai Member

    Today is Tuesday though.

  • Thanked by 1Falzo
  • VPS's ok now...but, next saturday ????

  • FaiziFaizi Member

    Clearly, they made a typo. It should be Tuesday 31 August 2021.

    It was down just now exactly at 8:00p.m (GMT +8), and up again at 9:00p.m.

    @explicit said:
    Downtime shouldn't be happening on Singapore timezone where customers are running production critical workloads on it.

    Why are you running a 'production critical workloads' on a new launch product from a budget LET provider?

    Thanked by 1webcraft
  • yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

    @explicit said:
    Downtime shouldn't be happening on Singapore timezone where customers are running production critical workloads on it.

    Singapore timezone covers all 24 hours a day.
    If the maintenance cannot occur within Singapore timezone, is it suppose to wait until the end of time?

    You are noticed in advance regarding an upcoming downtime.
    If you have production critical workloads, you should reroute traffic to your other servers ahead of time.

Sign In or Register to comment.