Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Rare Hetzner GPU server for transfer
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Rare Hetzner GPU server for transfer

JasonhyperhostJasonhyperhost Member, Patron Provider

anyone interested in a Rare Hetzner GPU

i7-7700
64GB Ram
GTX 1080
2x8TB (Customised)
can be switched back to 2x512 if prefered
1Gbit Unmetered
Germany (Nuremburg)
its prepaid for just shy of a Month

Comments

• What is the monthly renewal price?

• hawchawc Moderator, LIR

If it can be switched back to 2x512GB NVMes, I'll take it off your hands for 125euro

• @Jasonhyperhost said:
    Hey @Advin

what are the monthly renewal costs, would be a good idea to include these :smiley:

• Hetzner_OLHetzner_OL Member, Top Host

@Jasonhyperhost - If no one here takes it, it may be worth checking in the "Marktplatz" on the Hetzner Forum to see if anyone there will want it. --Katie

• JasonhyperhostJasonhyperhost Member, Patron Provider

@Hetzner_OL thanks for the message, this was taken in no time :smile:

Hetz should really do Newer GPU Servers would be Great , them 1080's are just lacking now

• wxcszhwxcszh Member
    edited August 2021

@Hetzner_OL said:
    @Jasonhyperhost - If no one here takes it, it may be worth checking in the "Marktplatz" on the Hetzner Forum to see if anyone there will want it. --Katie

Is forum.hetzner.com account independent of Hetzner.com account? Do I need to register another account specifically for forum.hetzner.com?

@Jasonhyperhost -- Thanks for the feedback about the GPU servers. I am not sure if and when we will have those again. There were unfortunately issues with abuse/fraud.

@wxcszh -- Yes, you do need to create a separate account. You're not automatically registered on the Hetzner Forum if you have an account on Robot/Cloud Console/konsoleH. About once a day or so, one of our colleagues approves new accounts for the Hetzner Forum. So it maybe be a few hours after you create the account before you get access to it. But it's a great place to give us feedback, get inside news, and troubleshoot issues with other experienced users. Many people there are German speakers because they've been with us for years, but almost everyone also speaks English, and the English speakers there are growing. --Katie

• DataIdeas-JoshDataIdeas-Josh Member, Patron Provider

@Jasonhyperhost said:

i7-7700
    64GB Ram
    GTX 1080
    2x8TB (Customised)
    1Gbit Unmetered
    Germany (Nuremburg)

How much is something like this?!

@DataIdeas-Josh - They're only available now on the Server Auction and via transfer between customers, so the price changes. Maybe @Jasonhyperhost will let you know what he got for his. --Katie

@DataIdeas-Josh said:

@Jasonhyperhost said:

i7-7700
    64GB Ram
    GTX 1080
    2x8TB (Customised)
    1Gbit Unmetered
    Germany (Nuremburg)

How much is something like this?!

hi josh ive have a look at my previous invoices it is 99 Euro Ex Vat

with stock spec

hope this help

Helsinki they seem to push the price up a little , not that you have much of a choice these are quite rare , just keep and eye on auction site and search GPU in filter ever so often i see the odd 1 or 2 come up every few weeks

• hostmariahostmaria Member, Host Rep

.. interesting.. if you don't mind - what was it used for? .. curious about the usercase. tx

was a Desktop enviorment for my web desingers for Rendering & working on clients sites ect

no Chia or mining or anything . had it for over a year . but upgraded so no longer needed. running a server in a colo facility now with a 3080

• @Hetzner_OL

There were unfortunately issues with abuse/fraud.

Curious, how were they be abused?

Mining most probally