Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Looking for lowend HE(as6939) VPS in the west coast of the USA
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Looking for lowend HE(as6939) VPS in the west coast of the USA

Hello everyone,

I'm looking for lowend HE(as6939) VPS in the west coast of the USA. But they are best located in HE datacenter in Fremont, San Jose or Los Angeles. If they are not directly hosted in HE datacenter, HE must also be their direct upstream (even HE can be their only upstream).

The package details of VPS may look like the following:

VZ Type: KVM

Price: $2 per month, or $24 per year

Location: Fremont, San Jose or Los Angeles(or other locations in the west coast of the USA)

Number of Cores: 1

RAM: 512 MB

Disk Space: 10 GB

Bandwidth: 500 GB or more

Port Speed: 100 Mbit or more

Number of IPs: 1,and IPv6 is available

Thank you.

Comments

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

Vegas work? :)

Francisco

• @Francisco said: Vegas work?

Sorry, I don't want Las Vegas

• FranciscoFrancisco Top Host, Host Rep, Veteran

No worries :)

FreeRange Hosting has stuff in Fremont last I heard.

Francisco

• Pinging @Basil from @vmhaus
    They are in HE facility in California afaik

• NyrNyr Community Contributor, Veteran

BandwagonHost and IntoVPS in HE Fremont.

But not in your price range.

• rickey318rickey318 Member, Host Rep
    edited August 2021

We host out of HE's Fremont 2 data center with them as our upstream there.

• @Francisco said: FreeRange Hosting has stuff in Fremont last I heard.

Ok, thank you for your suggestion, but Free Range Cloud Hosting costs at least $4.99 per month, which is not too lowend.

@NobodyInteresting said: Pinging @Basil from @vmhaus
    They are in HE facility in California afaik

Well, it's at least $3 a month, slightly exceeding my budget. If it has any promotion, it may meet the requirements.

@Nyr said: BandwagonHost and IntoVPS in HE Fremont.

But not in your price range.

Yes, BandwagonHost and IntoVPS are not lowend now.

@rickey318 said: We host out of HE's Fremont 2 data center with them as our upstream there.

Hi, your website shows that all your plans are openVZ, but I want KVM.

• SmartHostSmartHost Patron Provider, Veteran

HE is in the mix at our Los Angeles CA location.

~ SMARTHOST

• ClouviderClouvider Member, Patron Provider
    edited August 2021

Out if curiosity. Why would you want to do it?

Thanked by 1jsg
  • @2Q9l7 said:

@Francisco said: FreeRange Hosting has stuff in Fremont last I heard.

Ok, thank you for your suggestion, but Free Range Cloud Hosting costs at least $4.99 per month, which is not too lowend.

Contact them, maybe they can do something. They've been known to do $15/year for a 512MB server.

@rickey318 said: We host out of HE's Fremont 2 data center with them as our upstream there.

Hi, your website shows that all your plans are openVZ, but I want KVM.

Hello, yes your correct. Our website does still show our openVZ plans which we are currently removing out of stock. I can create your a custom plan for a Proxmox KVM ran vps with the spec requested.

• @SmartHost said: HE is in the mix at our Los Angeles CA location.

Hi, your website shows that your datacenter in Los Angeles is Psychz. Unfortunately, I don't want Psychz.

@rickey318 said: Hello, yes your correct. Our website does still show our openVZ plans which we are currently removing out of stock. I can create your a custom plan for a Proxmox KVM ran vps with the spec requested.

Cool, do you have Looking Glass? and IPv6?

• rubenruben Member, Host Rep

We offer VPSs in HE FMT2, however, we do only peer with them on v4 (over SFMIX), our upstreams have HE transit.

A test IP can be found here: lg.fmt.fognet.ch

1c/512MB RAM/10GB Storage/100Mbit/s fair-use starting from CHF 3.5/mo (3.83$).
    Or 1c/256MB RAM/5GB Storage/100Mbit/s fair-use for CHF 10.-/6mo or 19.90/y (10.96$ and 21.80$)

@rickey318 said: Hello, yes your correct. Our website does still show our openVZ plans which we are currently removing out of stock. I can create your a custom plan for a Proxmox KVM ran vps with the spec requested.

Cool, do you have Looking Glass? and IPv6?

Hi, don’t have a looking glass server setup there. But, if allowed you can PM me and I can get you a demo server up and running to test.

• Too many MJJ here.. requesting a lot of feature only to pay a penny... You can describe details your requirement on first post instead of rejecting a lot of offers with mant excuse..

• @chocolateshirt said:
    Too many MJJ here.. requesting a lot of feature only to pay a penny... You can describe details your requirement on first post instead of rejecting a lot of offers with mant excuse..

haha guy, please read my first description carefully, which has a detailed description of the package and includes the price and others. If the price in the reply does not meet my requirements, why can't I refuse it?