Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

2021 Summer Sale by Virtono! + a BIG surprize inside - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

2021 Summer Sale by Virtono! + a BIG surprize inside

2»

Comments

• Order Number: 3744694345

• Order Number: 9195826451
    thank you! i was looking for a UK-based VPS.

• virtonovirtono Member, Patron Provider

@aldasa said:
    order number 4509624350

Thank you for your order. I have now updated your server and doubled the RAM. In order for the new settings to take effect, you need to shutdown/power off your VPS, wait a few seconds and start it again (reboot won't work).

Thanked by 1aldasa

@turtleqiu said:
    Order Number: 3744694345

Thank you for your order. I have now updated your server and doubled the RAM. In order for the new settings to take effect, you need to shutdown/power off your VPS, wait a few seconds and start it again (reboot won't work).

• Order Number : 2731041451

@zinky123 said:
    Order Number: 9195826451

• Order Number: 7978014100

hotmail dosen't work

But wait! Pay on an annual basis and it’s only €23.70 per year…that works out to** €1.98 per year!

• @lzheng said: But wait! Pay on an annual basis and it’s only €23.70 per year…that works out to** €1.98 per year!

For the mentally challenged/poor readers amongst us..

@virtono said: It applies for monthly, quarterly and semi-annually billing cycles. Yearly billing cycles are already insanely discounted.

[Edited for correct spelling, of course. ;)]

@lzheng said:
    Order Number: 7978014100

hotmail dosen't work

But wait! Pay on an annual basis and it’s only €23.70 per year…that works out to** €1.98 per year!

• @virtono said:

@zinky123 said:
    Order Number: 9195826451

got it! thanks.

Thanked by 1virtono
  • Order number: 2927341122

• Yes, the RAM is doubled.
    Thanks

• @domainowner said:
    Order Number : 2731041451

Still Waiting for ram update.

• @Stickleback said:
    Order number: 2927341122

Hi, yes me also.

• @azatabd said:
    Definitely recommend them!!! They solved every issue I had on very short notice!!!

really?

@Stickleback said:
    Order number: 2927341122

@domainowner said:

@domainowner said:
    Order Number : 2731041451

Still Waiting for ram update.

• Order number 3686319000

• Order number 2235618922
    Please upgrade my RAM too :smile:

• Order number 1127528836

@luissousa said:
    Order number 3686319000

Thank you for your order. I have now updated your servers and doubled the RAM. In order for the new settings to take effect, you need to shutdown/power off your VPS, wait a few seconds and start it again (reboot won't work).

Sorry for the late reply, we been through a lot of changes, including a re-organization of the team, we have open a lot of new locations, and more. Now we are available on the LET forum again.
    You can also check our new locations on our website: https://www.virtono.com/cloud-vps

@defoltbmd said:
    Order number 2235618922
    Please upgrade my RAM too :smile:

Sorry for the late reply, we been through a lot of changes, including a re-organization of the team, we have open a lot of new locations, and more. Now we are available on the LET forum again.

P.S.: You can also check our new locations on our website: https://www.virtono.com/cloud-vps

@t0m said:
    Order number 1127528836

P.S.: You can also check our new locations on our website: https://www.virtono.com/cloud-vps

Thanked by 1t0m