Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Giving away WebHorizon NAT256 VPS in Mumbai,IN (7 months of service left)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Giving away WebHorizon NAT256 VPS in Mumbai,IN (7 months of service left)

fragpicfragpic Member
edited August 2021 in General

Bought this to use as a VPN but was not able to get more than 2mbps down and 30Mbps up via wireguard. Not sure if its an OVZ or network issue (provider claims this is expected) but it has been idle since and I cant think of a use for it.

Its been paid off until Mar 2022

Here are the transfer requirements per the provider:

Transfers can be done, only if the recipient should be an already active customer with us and have at least 1 service.

Let me know if anyone who meets these requirements wants this.

Comments

• _MS__MS_ Member

What's the annual renewal amount?

• @MS said: What's the annual renewal amount?

$6.84

• AbdAbd Member, Patron Provider

the upstream switched their network some days back, might be worth trying once again if routing to your ISP improved. :)

• Okay, will try again.

• skorupionskorupion Member, Host Rep
    edited August 2021

nvm

• @fragpic said:
    Okay, will try again.

I'm interested in trying out Mumbai location :)
    If you decided to let it go later, you can transfer to me. I should meet their requirements as I'm currently using their NAT HK vps.

• @WebHorizon said: the upstream switched their network some days back, might be worth trying once again if routing to your ISP improved.

There is an improvement now but it is still not as good as I want it to be. I'm getting 50mbps max.

@wahyan said: I'm interested in trying out Mumbai location

If you decided to let it go later, you can transfer to me. I should meet their requirements as I'm currently using their NAT HK vps.

I still want to let it go. OVZ and NAT is not for me. I PMed you.

• Transferred to @wahyan

Thanked by 1wahyan