Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Hetzner / Leaseweb / NForce Reseller Who Accept BTC (other than Walkerserver)
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Hetzner / Leaseweb / NForce Reseller Who Accept BTC (other than Walkerserver)

mhmhmhmhmhmhmhmhmhmh Member
edited August 2021 in Providers

Hi,
I am looking for Hetzner / Leaseweb / NForce Reseller Who Accept BTC (other than Walkerserver).
I am looking for encoding RDP (I prefer windows os)
I want the server at max of $25 per month. If someone know a site please let me know. Right now I am using SadeemRDP but they have only 500 GB storage for $23 so it is kind of bad plus it is shared.

Reason for not using walkerserver -> they are out of stock for the Euro 24.95 plan from a long time.

Thanks

Comments

• JioJio Member

why do you keep thinking LET will teach you all about how to run a warez site for cheap

• @Jio said:
    why do you keep thinking LET will teach you all about how to run a warez site for cheap

No one is asking you and why you care?

• jahrincjahrinc Member
    edited August 2021

Check with andy10gbit - not as cheap as walkerservers, but he resells them, and you can pay via crypto.

Currently have a windows server with him at Leaseweb 32 TB E2174G for quite cheap since it was on sale.

Also check seedhost.eu - they also resell leasweb.

• fLoofLoo Member

@mhmhmhmhmh said:

@Jio said:

Because he is fucking right?

• @fLoo said:

@mhmhmhmhmh said:

@Jio said:

Because he is fucking right?

No, tbh. I just don't like to talk with such poeple. I just want to avoid them

• @jahrinc said:
    Check with andy10gbit - not as cheap as walkerservers, but he resells them, and you can pay via crypto.

Currently have a windows server with him at Leaseweb 32 TB E2174G for quite cheap since it was on sale.

Also check seedhost.eu - they also resell leasweb.

Thank you very much! I have talked with andy10gbit. his servers prices are over $50. for seedhost.eu it is a good source. thank you for it