Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Dial9 Feedback
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Dial9 Feedback

JasonhyperhostJasonhyperhost Member, Patron Provider

Hey Guys , has anyone used Dial 9's Voip / Sips ?

there reviews for there standard but nothing there sip trunks , im in the progress of building a 3cx system , know you can get sips from the big boys like bt , zen ect , but smaller companys i feel you get a Much better link with .

does anyone have any experience with dial 9 ?

thanks

Comments

• tjntjn Member
    edited August 2021

I don't have experience with Dial9, but I can vouch for https://www.hello-telecom.co.uk/ . Been using their SIP trunks for years - super stable. Good support, and UK based too!

• LordSpockLordSpock Member, Host Rep

I know of a few people using them for SIP trunks and from what I've heard from them they are pretty good. Their overlords (Krystal) are very good, so I would be surprised if Dial 9 wasn't high quality.

4 channels for £3.00/month is pretty decent. They're available to call which is usually a good sign for a company.

• jhjh Member

We have used them for several years. They were good pre-takeover and nothing has changed post-takeover.

• JasonhyperhostJasonhyperhost Member, Patron Provider

Thanks Guys ;)