Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

In honor of a falling comrade, 25% off all MXroute subscriptions (recurring, no limit) - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

In honor of a falling comrade, 25% off all MXroute subscriptions (recurring, no limit)

2»

Comments

• jarjar Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@niceboy said:
    @jar Thanks for nice service.

1. Inside client area, there is no auto login to DirectAdmin feature! please enable it.

2. Will be great to know your experience on whmcs to blesta migration. Please do if you get some free time.

I'd definitely like to enable it all, it puts a lot of management right into the panel. But I had to manually import a ton of accounts into HostBill and I'm getting mixed reports from customers about increased confusion and issues around it. Meanwhile I'm having to audit every account and correct a lot of billing cycles / amounts. So I'm taking measures to reduce tickets and narrow the nature of my replies until I can begin to obsess over that.

When you see me here it's because the work over there has driven me near insanity and I'm letting my brain reset 😂

Thanked by 2adly niceboy
  • BSABSA Member

@jar no reseller plans?

@Sid said:
    @jar no reseller plans?

Presently out of stock, need to recalculate. I wasn’t adding it back after cancellations and now I need to break out my math when I get time.

Thanked by 1PandoGulf
  • @jar said:

@Sid said:
    @jar no reseller plans?

Presently out of stock, need to recalculate. I wasn’t adding it back after cancellations and now I need to break out my math when I get time.

It's a good thing to challenge yourself every now and then, Mathematically : )

Thanked by 1jar
  • BSABSA Member

@jar said:

@Sid said:
    @jar no reseller plans?

Thanks, @jar.

Keep me posted...

Thanked by 1jar
  • adlyadly Veteran

@jar out of interest, do you still use FreeScout?

• bikegremlinbikegremlin Member
    edited August 2021

Just as I was considering getting another lifetime. :)
    The service has been very reliable since my signing up (2 years now).
    So I decided to "risk" with another lifetime. Not having to worry about yet another re-occurring charge feels good - and if the service stays up for another 4 years, I might have even saved some money. :)

Keep up the good work guys.

Thanked by 1jar
    edited August 2021

@adly said:
    @jar out of interest, do you still use FreeScout?

It's still running but I'm angling toward managing that and status page with HostBill.

I bought all of the freescout modules though in support of the project. I'd choose it over the service it so directly copied.

• adlyadly Veteran
    edited August 2021

@jar personally, I find the way they are making basic 'modules' and not updating dependencies is somewhat of a joke. I'm looking to fork with the 'modules' as basic functionality and upgrading all dependencies.

PM me if any interest. I'd rather have a great supported of the project than push it out to nobody. PS. as the module code is AGPL I'd be interested in this. Happy to sign a NDA/not use it beyond discussions if needed.

Note: I've tried working with the project, they don't care about upgrading packages, etc.

Thanked by 1jar
  • raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

I saw some MX being routed today.

mxrouted

Thanked by 3jar that_guy sebkehl

@raindog308 said: I saw some MX being routed today.

If all IPs fail delivery, email will be dropped off on their porch.

Thanked by 2raindog308 webcraft

@jar said: If all IPs fail delivery, email will be dropped off on their porch.

mxroute-postman

Thanked by 1jar
  • TimboJonesTimboJones Member
    edited August 2021

@raindog308 said:

@jar said: If all IPs fail delivery, email will be dropped off on their porch.

mxroute-postman

With the Field of Dreams game yesterday, you couldn't do a, "if you email it, it will come" Costner thing?

Edit: oh wait, was that movie "The Mailman"? Ok, that'll do.

• Will someone please catch his comrade?

edited August 2021

@TimboJones said: Edit: oh wait, was that movie "The Mailman"? Ok, that'll do.

Close: The Postman, but same thing.

Won a Golden Raspberry for Worst Picture. I like post-apoc movies in general and own the DVD but have never gotten around to watching it.

• @raindog308 said:

@TimboJones said: Edit: oh wait, was that movie "The Mailman"? Ok, that'll do.

Close: The Postman, but same thing.

Oh yeah, that sounds familiar, now.

Won a Golden Raspberry for Worst Picture. I like post-apoc movies in general and own the DVD but have never gotten around to watching it.

Use it during target practice. Or ninja throwing star. Or last suggestion, worst Halloween candy replacement.

Tonight I took another break from billing work to focus solely on improving inbound filters (by way of log audits and MXRBL updates). As a thank you to everyone for continuing to support my work, I want you to know that every day it's still my passion to do this work and do all of the little things that improve the quality of your inbox.

I can't thank you all enough for letting me do this work for you. It's what I want to do, and you've all enabled me to do it. Without you, it would just be a hobby.

• Been using mxroute since they started trial i recall was using VestaCP moved to cPanel and crazy price hike migrate to DirectAdmin

Mxroute service was awesome never fails me on email delivery, happy to use the service more years to come :)

If anyone looking for email, Mxroute wont let you down

Thanked by 1jar
  • BSABSA Member

Aaahh man, I see @jar has reseller back in stock. I wish there was a flash deal or something for the 150GB package for something closer to the BF20 price point.

Thanked by 1jar

Aye the reseller packages are back in stock. No current plans for reseller specific promos as they sell so fast without them that it's hard to justify. However, the 25% off recurring does count for them.

• This coupon cannot be applied to your order

Code not working :neutral:

• @hide1hide said:

This coupon cannot be applied to your order

Given that the promotion was announced in August, are you really surprised?

Thanked by 2AlwaysSkint skorous
  • @hide1hide said:

This coupon cannot be applied to your order

If you can't afford the regular pricing, there are probably better things you could be doing with your time than hoping someone will overextend their limited pricing for you.

Poor. Plus you can't manage time. Lmfao.

Thanked by 1webcraft
  • Long time customer at MXRoute and totally happy. If you need a very good mail provider, go with @jar

I said it in a lot of posts before when people asked for "best mail provider". We need a sticky post to mention MXRoute as the go to provider :wink:

• Nice addition of the Afterlogic Pro.

Tested almost all features, even the mobile and desktop apps and it works well!