Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

NatVPS.net IPv6 + NAT IPv4 VPS - Switzerland, Hong Kong, Singapore, Netherlands, Poland, USA - Page 4
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

NatVPS.net IPv6 + NAT IPv4 VPS - Switzerland, Hong Kong, Singapore, Netherlands, Poland, USA

Comments

• AbdAbd Member, Patron Provider

@KASSA said:
    If I bought a 7X256 bundle, can I double the resources if I post the order number here?

Hello,

Thanks for ordering. :)

We don't double resources on this :/ , sorry

• @WebHorizon said:

@KASSA said:
    If I bought a 7X256 bundle, can I double the resources if I post the order number here?

Hello,

oh that's sad

one more question, no japan node in this bundle?

edited September 2021

@KASSA said:

@WebHorizon said:

@KASSA said:

Hello,

oh that's sad

Not at the moment.
    Japan NAT will be restocked in 7-10 days ; next sale we will include in the bundle.

• @WebHorizon said:

@KASSA said:

@WebHorizon said:

@KASSA said:

Hello,

oh that's sad

Not at the moment.
    Japan NAT will be restocked in 7-10 days ; next sale we will include in the bundle.

Can I ask about the bundle containing the Japanese node that you plan to release. What other nodes will it contain? What is the approximate price?

• @WebHorizon
    Order #6135bd74c2477 says it's pending review. How long does it take? Do I need to manually initiate a ticket to apply for double resources? Thanks!

• My VPS went down few days ago, I have got no message at all, when opened ticket got message disk has been corrupted and all data are lost. Not a big deal, but no announcement about that isn't perfect communication practice. Then got a reply to do a reinstall OS, I did it, but still VPS can't up. Now near 24 hours with no reply. Does anyone experience same issues? I am not here to make a drama, just wonder I am one and only guy? As a disk corruption should affects more folks, not just me.

Thanked by 1nullnothere
  • @Anna_Parker said: Does anyone experience same issues?

I can confirm same problem on my end as well. This was specifically Warsaw NAT VPS. There was no communication or announcement. I also have to reinstall the OS. I don't have anything critical on the VPS, so the reinstall isn't really a problem, but better communication should be there for sure.

Not interested in any drama either.

Thanked by 1Anna_Parker
  • After testing, I found that the speed of Hong Kong and Poland nodes is not very normal, please take a look

Is there congestion at the server exit?

HK

poland

• @KASSA said:
    After testing, I found that the speed of Hong Kong and Poland nodes is not very normal, please take a look

HK

poland

Check network performance with iperf3, you can use YABS for oneline command:

curl -sL yabs.sh | bash -s -- -fg

• Anna_ParkerAnna_Parker Member
    edited September 2021

Yup, something bad happened. On Poland server the network speeds were much better. Also I/O and/or CPU are damn slow, common apt update and upgrade takes around 2 minutes, instead 20 seconds. Hopefully @WebHorizon will fix it.

@Anna_Parker @KASSA @nullnothere please open a support ticket in NAT VPS dept. will take a look. :)
    it might take 24-48 hours as nat vps are limited support & currently there is a support backlog pending.

• @WebHorizon said:
    @Anna_Parker @KASSA @nullnothere please open a support ticket in NAT VPS dept. will take a look. :)
    it might take 24-48 hours as nat vps are limited support & currently there is a support backlog pending.

yeah bro i've already open a ticket,please check,poland is not slow,it's super slow,like jammed.

• @WebHorizon That's not a problem with virtual machines, it looks like a problem with bad conf on the node and/or overloaded. The ticket is opened, but as you said support is limited. Thanks though.

• @chocolateshirt said:

@KASSA said:
    After testing, I found that the speed of Hong Kong and Poland nodes is not very normal, please take a look

HK

poland

poland

hk

Thanked by 1chocolateshirt
  • Sorry for being a cheapo... can I ask if the LES $4 VPS is going to be restocked for HK location?

• @KASSA said:

@chocolateshirt said:

@KASSA said:

HK

poland

poland

hk

That is pretty good for the price. It seems network over IPv4 is better than IPv6

@Anna_Parker said:
    @WebHorizon That's not a problem with virtual machines, it looks like a problem with bad conf on the node and/or overloaded. The ticket is opened, but as you said support is limited. Thanks though.

Hello,

Can you check once again now?
    I've added some extra CPU capacity to the node. should improve.

• It is estimated that you have optimized or adjusted, the Polish node performed very well tonight, thank you

• It would be better if the Hong Kong node could be optimized in the same way :D

edited September 2021

@KASSA said:

@WebHorizon said:

yeah bro i've already open a ticket,please check,poland is not slow,it's super slow,like jammed.

please try speedtest now. hopefully solved.

@nullnothere said:

@Anna_Parker said: Does anyone experience same issues?

I can confirm same problem on my end as well. This was specifically Warsaw NAT VPS. There was no communication or announcement. I also have to reinstall the OS. I don't have anything critical on the VPS, so the reinstall isn't really a problem, but better communication should be there for sure.

Understandable, happened this saturday at Warsaw location only. didn't send an announcement as only some nat vms were affected & disk in raid already.
    will try improve this in future. :)

• Warsaw is fine now,hope Hong Kong node could be optimized in the same way :D

• @WebHorizon said:

@KASSA said:

@WebHorizon said:

@nullnothere said:

Understandable, happened this saturday at Warsaw location only. didn't send an announcement as only some nat vms were affected & disk in raid already.

Warsaw is fine now,hope Hong Kong node could be optimized in the same way :D

@KASSA said:

@WebHorizon said:

@KASSA said:

@WebHorizon said:

@nullnothere said:

mate, port is same 1Gbps shared, but hk clients have high bandwidth usage than other locations. so the speed gets shared. Still should be getting above 100Mbps all times.

• @WebHorizon said:

@KASSA said:

@WebHorizon said:

@KASSA said:

@WebHorizon said:

@nullnothere said:

mate, port is same 1Gbps shared, but hk clients have high bandwidth usage than other locations. so the speed gets shared. Still should be getting above 100Mbps all times.

i got you bro,this 7*256M bundle looks really worthy,i will recommend it to my colleges
    :)

• I can confirm the Poland location works very well now, same good as before the disk crash. Thanks a lot.

Thanked by 1Abd
  • My order number is 608dc1b93b908

Double the resources please!!

• @aujea said:
    My order number is 608dc1b93b908

No

• @jmgcaguicla said:

@aujea said:

No

?

• jmgcaguiclajmgcaguicla Member
    edited September 2021

@aujea said:

@jmgcaguicla said:

@aujea said:

No

?

You should try reading some time, it's very good for you. Do you see any statement from the provider that resources are doubled under any circumstance?

• Order 613cc68ce7e73, would be very happy to get doubled resources! Thx.

This discussion has been closed.