Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Searching For hetzner SB33-Intel Core i7-4770 ≈ 20€ Monthly
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Searching For hetzner SB33-Intel Core i7-4770 ≈ 20€ Monthly

hkbbdxhkbbdx Member
edited August 2021 in Help

Hello all

I'm looking for hetzner server SB33-Intel Core i7-4770 ≈ 20€ Monthly - at the lowest monthly rate.

Regards

Comments

• SB33 means the server is price at 33 Euro including german VAT (19%)

if you are looking for something in the 20€ range that would rather be SB24 then. most likely not gonna happen for i7-4770 though, cheapest ever were around SB26 and that's long gone, so very doubtful that there is anything out there for grabs at all.

Thanked by 1hanoi
  • @Falzo said:
    SB33 means the server is price at 33 Euro including german VAT (19%)

if you are looking for something in the 20€ range that would rather be SB24 then. most likely not gonna happen for i7-4770 though, cheapest ever were around SB26 and that's long gone, so very doubtful that there is anything out there for grabs at all.

Yes, I now buy 1265V3 for 29.51 Euros per month, which is too expensive.

Come here to give it a try, I hope some friends can give me preferential points,

• Mr_TomMr_Tom Member, Host Rep

@Falzo said: cheapest ever were around SB26 and that's long gone

I've got an SB23 (i7 3770) but it's too good value to let it go at the minute. Plus got people waiting for it if it does get let off.

@hkbbdx said: Yes, I now buy 1265V3 for 29.51 Euros per month, which is too expensive.

I've not seen any mega cheap ones for a while now. Check the Hetzner Forum - https://forum.hetzner.com/index.php?board/97-marktplatz/

• @Mr_Tom said:

@Falzo said: cheapest ever were around SB26 and that's long gone

I've got an SB23 (i7 3770) but it's too good value to let it go at the minute. Plus got people waiting for it if it does get let off.

@hkbbdx said: Yes, I now buy 1265V3 for 29.51 Euros per month, which is too expensive.

I've not seen any mega cheap ones for a while now. Check the Hetzner Forum - https://forum.hetzner.com/index.php?board/97-marktplatz/

Can't find a suitable one in the official forum

• Mr_TomMr_Tom Member, Host Rep

They seem to go quickly when they do pop up.

Thanked by 1hkbbdx
  • @Mr_Tom said:
    They seem to go quickly when they do pop up.

Yes, then I can only go back and use contabo

• I'll have an 1246v3 /w 32GB available in a few weeks. originally SB26 but added two 500G SSDs and it even comes with 9 addon IPs.
    keeping the setup fees in mind, that's gonna be an interesting thing to offer at the usual forums LOL

• @Falzo said:
    I'll have an 1246v3 /w 32GB available in a few weeks. originally SB26 but added two 500G SSDs and it even comes with 9 addon IPs.
    keeping the setup fees in mind, that's gonna be an interesting thing to offer at the usual forums LOL

Hello man, I sent you a private message, need 22 O?

• @hkbbdx said:

Hello man, I sent you a private message, need 22 O?

what?

I use it myself, no extra IP is needed, how much does it cost?

sorry, but apart from me writing about the future, you missed the point completely.

I get it, you're desperate, but please reread again. and don't clog my inbox, I am waiting for important message from @alwyzon ;-) ;-) ;-)