Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Wonderlink - Linktree but GDPR-friendly
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Wonderlink - Linktree but GDPR-friendly

The IT-Recht Kanzlei, one of the german law firms I work together with to handle legal obligations for my client's websites, has worked together with Wonderlink to create a GDPR-friendly alternative to Linktree. Since this is a tech-heavy forum, I assume many here are self-hosting their own Linktree-like landing pages, but in case you were looking to use a GDPR-friendly solution to Linktree (for social media, instagram..) that is backed by super cool lawyers straight out of Munich, give them a try :)

The website is currently german-only, but you can easily google translate your way through it. I will likely give it a try later these days, so I will try to see if the landing page (link collection page) can be made available in English language, too (although it probably doesn't matter much since you probably just click on "Instagram", "Twitter", " GitHub"..).

Link: https://www.wonderlink.de/

Thanked by 1hyperblast