Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

People-friendly providers who also accept crypto
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

People-friendly providers who also accept crypto

I've been thinking a while about posting this for the folk in need of providers to whom you can actually talk to, and who most importantly, also accept crypto.

I won't mention every provider I use (or have used), but I will try to mention a few, at the very least.

My best experience by far (human-to-human) has been with @Francisco of BuyVM.net, who has very graciously helped me with a very annoying problem one of the boxes faced. (IP kept getting unroutable, IIRC)

I haven't really had any type of abuse tickets or anything, but it says a lot when a provider doesn't mind helping you out considering the box cost something like $2.50/mo, and I did tell him I could just get another, and that it's not worth the trouble.

But he fixed it anyway.

I used his storage as well, and have recommended it to my friends, absolutely no problems whatsoever, and from what I'm told -- no issues with abuse tickets, either.

The most important thing to me is that you can talk to him as a human, and from the few times I had to contact their support. It was handled professionally every single time. Karen was a delight, and so was one of the tech guys, whose name sadly escapes me right now. But he helped me out. Otherwise, it was pretty much Francisco doing the support work.

All in all, BuyVM is probably the best hassle-free provider, as long as you're up front, they will be up front and understanding as well.

Now, as far as email goes. I've used @jar's MXRoute, and he has gone above and beyond, even provided support through some Slack-like channel thing. Considering I paid something like $30-50/y. I didn't expect it.

Down to earth, and a decent human being, much like Francisco.

Another one I tried was @seriesn's NexusBytes, and after a routine fraud check due to VPN, he was very up front and just said: Don't abuse the trust and get me in trouble. Shortly thereafter, he approved the order, and I paid him with crypto.

I can't speak much about the uptime (haven't tracked), but I had it for a year, and there were no issues whatsoever.

Cheers!