Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

ApeWeb Norway Offer. KVM, SSD/NVME, Unmetered Bandwidth. From 1.80USD. - Page 5
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

ApeWeb Norway Offer. KVM, SSD/NVME, Unmetered Bandwidth. From 1.80USD.

1235»

Comments

• brueggusbrueggus Member, IPv6 Advocate

@afn said: I am Not saying you are wrong, I clearly said I am not defending the provider.

@angstrom said: I don't say that they were right not to answer your ticket for four days,

@Smbat said:
    I find it very strange that the provider can ignore tickets for several days and this is considered acceptable

Thanked by 2afn bulbasaur
  • This host run by teenager with his offence.

• SmbatSmbat Member
    edited November 2021

@brueggus said:

@codelock said: Have you ever tried OVH support 🤣

@afn said: It's a "lowend" service, don't expect hetzner support -level from them!

@MarkLuun said: You do not know HostMaze or Hostclean (both in Rumania), right!? :smiley:

• I am using one of ApeWebs Norway servers too for about 2 months now. And beside a small problem at the beginning (a problem with bad ssds as i remember) there has no other problem apeared for the whole time!

• Sold out - are you gonan replenish anytime soon?

• When today placing an order for a new service with another provider, I found that the apeweb.uk site added me to the fraud database.
    I didn’t receive the service I paid for, waited enough time to solve my problem, asked for a refund, waited another day, and only after that I opened the paypal case for a refund. should I have acted differently? As I said, I am very loyal and if I am wrong about something, I am ready to admit my guilt, just explain to me exactly what I am wrong about. But now it seems to me that the inadequate provider is taking revenge on the user.
    @ApeWeb would love to hear your clarification on this.

• @Smbat said: But now it seems to me that the inadequate provider is taking revenge on the user.

These fraud database doesn't meet reality.

• Yes, but today, before the Black Friday event of the year, one of the providers did not fulfill my order.
    I regard this as a petty sabotage from @ApeWeb

• @Smbat said: I regard this as a petty sabotage from @ApeWeb

They already sucks from start. Just wondering if you takes them seriously

• I really regret that I contacted them at all,
    I wish I had never heard of them

• isunbejoisunbejo Member
    edited December 2021

@ApeWeb my VPS IP are changed without notice but still offline. Are you serious?

• ApeWeb is TRASH, like the name already say's it.

• @ApeWeb Looks like someone messed up big time on your side and the BGP announcement for your IPs has been dropped rendering my server unreachable. Can you let us know when this issue will be resolved?

Cheers!

• TheLinuxBugTheLinuxBug Member
    edited December 2021

While no reply to my ticket, or here, I have now received the following via e-mail:

You have a service in Norway with us (xx.xx.com) on IP range 45.xxx.xxx.0/24, your service has been updated to an IP address on a different subnet. Please check the service management panel for the updated address. https://cms.apeweb.uk/

If you were using one of our default templates the IP config of your VM should have updated automatically, if you were not the gateway IP will be x.x.x.1/24.

We apologise for the inconvenience this is due to an issue with the IP leasing company we were using.

In case anyone else is seeing issues, it seems it is a surprise IP renumbering...

Cheers!

• seems like i am not the only one who cannot reach their server.