Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

MikePT posts another lifetime offer
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

MikePT posts another lifetime offer

With the issues with support (and the GDPR violation still on the main page), I have to admit I'm a little disappointed that @MikePT reneged on his promise to stop posting lifetime offers.

I don't think he'll deadpool, but I wouldn't hold my breath if all the money he makes is from lifetime offers.

/rant

Comments

• OK

Thanked by 2Ympker o_be_one
  • deankdeank Member, Troll

OK

Thanked by 1o_be_one
  • Just my personal opinion - using family and family events to post them is a tad "eh.."

Thanked by 1mrTom
  • Are you an active customer with concerns that your service will degrade as a result of lifetime marketing offers?

• @rogerwilco said:
    Are you an active customer with concerns that your service will degrade as a result of lifetime marketing offers?

Yeah, I am. I jumped on one of his lifetime reseller offers when it first came out, and I'm not a huge fan of them being the primary product for MyW.

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

On the bright side.. you get the lifetime offers earlier than others for the same price - means your past few months/years are free? :)

Thanked by 1o_be_one
  • @FAT32 said:
    On the bright side.. you get the lifetime offers earlier than others for the same price - means your past few months/years are free? :)

Their new offers are 40% cheaper than their old ones :|.

• @drunkendog said:

@FAT32 said:

So are you upset that its cheaper now, or that he is releasing new lifetime deals?

• drunkendogdrunkendog Member
    edited July 2021

@NobodyInteresting said:

@drunkendog said:

@FAT32 said:

So are you upset that its cheaper now, or that he is releasing new lifetime deals?

Mostly new lifetime deals. I'm fine if the services are cheaper (just responding to @FAT32 :)),

I'm just unhappy that he said he'd stop posting lifetime deals after the last complaint thread and then he resumed almost immediately.

• where ?
    I searched his threads here .. nothing

• @PandoGulf said:
    where ?
    I searched his threads here .. nothing

It's on the other green forum as an exclusive

• where is complain?

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

@drunkendog said: It's on the other green forum as an exclusive

@MikePT, where is the love?

Thanked by 1MikePT
  • LeviLevi Member
    edited July 2021

Puling Borta* on this one?

(*) To pull Borta: make unsustainable offer and produce lies to cover it until imminent deadpool on monday.

Thanked by 2yoursunny M66B
  • @raindog308 said:

You can get it on LowEndSpirit Talk.. be a member there, mate..

Thanked by 3BlaZe _MS_ hotsnow
  • M66BM66B Veteran

@deank said:
    OK

Isn't the end neigh?

• @M66B said:

@deank said:
    OK

Isn't the end neigh?

🐴🐎

• Thanks, I upgraded another account today.

• @drunkendog said: I'm not a huge fan of them being the primary product for MyW.

I'm pretty sure his main product is server management and 24/7 help desk support for providers (https://myw.pt/devops), and the lifetime offers are just a side thing.

• @Daniel15 said:

@drunkendog said: I'm not a huge fan of them being the primary product for MyW.

I'm pretty sure his main product is server management and 24/7 help desk support for providers (https://myw.pt/devops), and the lifetime offers are just a side thing.

Sure, but the server needs to be self sustainable. If there's no/too few monthly or annual users, eventually he'll not be able to make his nut on the reoccurring costs.

• hotsnowhotsnow Veteran
    edited July 2021

@chocolateshirt said:

@raindog308 said:

Edit: find it :D

• raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

@chocolateshirt said:

Another green forum? Sounds sketchy.

Though apparently I did write their rules for them, however unwillingly.

Thanked by 2webcraft Erisa
  • defaultdefault Veteran

@raindog308 said:

@chocolateshirt said:

Another green forum? Sounds sketchy.

Though apparently I did write their rules for them, however unwillingly.

Be happy, you are not banned... yet..

• frogfrog Barred

@drunkendog said:
    With the issues with support (and the GDPR violation still on the main page), I have to admit I'm a little disappointed that @MikePT reneged on his promise to stop posting lifetime offers.

I don't think he'll deadpool, but I wouldn't hold my breath if all the money he makes is from lifetime offers.

/rant

The money he makes from lifetime offers is for private expenses. It smells like deadpool.

So we're moving to Lisbon next month - super excited, I was born there, it's a huge city, around 2 Million people, moving to Margem Sul exactly, to Caparica. Beach is awesome there! We got the keys for our new home today!!!

With this, we're talking of many expenses. 3 months in advance which we've also paid for, but we need furniture, ink, washing machine, so much stuff. You know the drill, we need EVERYTHING. Even curtains!

Quote from LES thread.

• Ah yes, always have to purchase ink for the new home..

Thanked by 1TimboJones
  • zafouharzafouhar Veteran
    edited July 2021

@frog said:

@drunkendog said:

/rant

The money he makes from lifetime offers is for private expenses. It smells like deadpool.

So we're moving to Lisbon next month - super excited, I was born there, it's a huge city, around 2 Million people, moving to Margem Sul exactly, to Caparica. Beach is awesome there! We got the keys for our new home today!!!

With this, we're talking of many expenses. 3 months in advance which we've also paid for, but we need furniture, ink, washing machine, so much stuff. You know the drill, we need EVERYTHING. Even curtains!

Quote from LES thread.

No deadpool. Next month he may launch more lifetime offers to pay next months rent. Just joking :)

• MikePTMikePT Moderator, Patron Provider, Veteran

@raindog308 said:

Love is all we need!!!
    Everyone's welcome - I used LES exclusive offers to create hype and it has been working!

Hi guys!

So as I've explained in LES, we're moving to Lisbon in August.
    Our servers are paid for - every month, the amount of renewals etc cover it, even without the NOC service.

I don't sell VPS'es, Dedicated Servers or anything else other than the hosting and NOC services. I had to create a special offer so we could sell fast. Moving to another house is nice, but the previous house we're still at is fully equiped, where the new one isn't.
    We had to invest quite a lot in the new house and there's still plenty of stuff we're missing. These lifetimes are helping us buy what we're missing. There's no need to create drama/fuss.

edited July 2021

@Daniel15 said:

@drunkendog said: I'm not a huge fan of them being the primary product for MyW.

Lifetime offers are a way for us to invest in something we need - this time it's personal.
    NOC Services are our core business, we're currently working for 4 companies :)

@frog said: The money he makes from lifetime offers is for private expenses. It smells like deadpool.

WNDP - WebNegócio Lda. has been operating for 5 years and a half, feel free to verify, PT513782540, where MyW has been operating for 2 years+.

I am not deadpooling and I'd appreciate it if you don't put words in my mouth! :)

I'm too excited to be upset about this thread to be honest.

@raindog308 granted, it's an exclusive offer there, but everyone's welcome to order. It wouldn't be correct for me to share it here IMO.

• LeviLevi Member

Company accounting on public forums :D sure, it ads credibility. Joke. Avoid.