Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Keep away from ByteFend! ByteFend threaten to launch DDOS attacks
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Keep away from ByteFend! ByteFend threaten to launch DDOS attacks

BytefendBytefend Member
edited July 2021 in Providers

Mod Edit: Please read the replies below to understand how shady this company is.

Original content below:

HEY YOU!
You are pissed of DDoS attacks on your website? Well, I have a solution for you today. Since the past 8 months we have been developping our own Anti-DDoS solution service that will actualy filter 99.99% of DDoS attacks (Layer 4-7). If you are interested of checking our service please visit bytefend.com and join our discord server to learn more and talk to someone.

We offer free solution of you meet our requirements.
Times have come to stop these new users that takes your site down!

We also offer custom solutions for business package. Learn more by opening a ticket in our discord server.

We are also offering cheap VPS / RDP Servers. We allow bruteforcing, scanning, and everything that might be considered "questionable" (Disclaimer: you are only allowed to bruteforce//scan against targets that you are authorized to). Please join our discord for more information. https://discord.gg/mjXm97c

https://bytefend.com

• Felix,
    COO of BYTEFEND NETWORKS LIMITED

Comments

• Ian_Dot_TechIan_Dot_Tech Member, Patron Provider

@Bytefend said:
    HEY YOU!
    You are pissed of DDoS attacks on your website? Well, I have a solution for you today. Since the past 8 months we have been developping our own Anti-DDoS solution service that will actualy filter 99.99% of DDoS attacks (Layer 4-7). If you are interested of checking our service please visit bytefend.com and join our discord server to learn more and talk to someone.

We also offer custom solutions for business package. Learn more by opening a ticket in our discord server.

We are also offering cheap VPS / RDP Servers. We allow bruteforcing, scanning, and everything that might be considered "questionable" (Disclaimer: you are only allowed to bruteforce//scan against targets that you are authorized to). Please join our discord for more information. https://discord.gg/mjXm97c

• Felix,

Nice, no provider tag. They make rules for a reason....

• skorupionskorupion Member, Host Rep

maybe you could help let lol @jbiloh

• BytefendBytefend Member
    edited July 2021

Hello Ian,

Your service is subpar and we could wipe the floor with you, and in fact I could and probably will hold your entire network offline with a simple script, embarrassing for you, please lower your tone.

If anyone wants to help that isn’t condescending, we’re happy to abide by all rules.

@Ian_Dot_Tech said:

@Bytefend said:
    HEY YOU!

• Felix,

Nice, no provider tag. They make rules for a reason....

he technically isn't selling a VPS lol, but post of this sorts shoud be approved by admins

• jbilohjbiloh Administrator, Veteran

Please refer to the selling rules, @bytefend. We welcome all members and are happy to see more providers join lowendtalk. So welcome!

We'll look forward to reviewing your application for provider tags.

Thank you

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

@Bytefend said:
    Hello Ian,

Your service is subpar and we could wipe the floor with you, and in fact I could and probably will hold your entire network offline with a simple script, embarrassing for you, please lower your tone.

If anyone wants to help that isn’t condescending, we’re happy to abide by all rules.

So you are threatening to DDOS someone because someone asked you to read the rules? Sorry you are not welcome here.

• vovlervovler Member

DDoS threats right out of the bat. Let me grab the popcorn real quick.
    Also... dont buy services from anyone threatening anyone with DDoS ;)

CAN YOU DECIDE WHENEVER TO CLOSE THE THREAD OR NOT?

Thanked by 1vovler
  • Firstly, we have thousands of customers around the globe, this site cannot affect our reputation at all… in fact it looks like a bunch of people that don’t know anything and are dumb resellers.

We can take our business elsewhere, but we’d like to stay here- if the Administrator apologies that is.

• CybrCybr Member

@Bytefend said:
    Firstly, we have thousands of customers around the globe, this site cannot affect our reputation at all…

It has already affected your reputation.

Myself and many others who make use of the DDoS mitigation services of many providers in regions around the world will never consider using your services, because you somehow thought that threatening to attack another provider would be a good marketing strategy.

• jmgcaguiclajmgcaguicla Member
    edited July 2021

@Bytefend said:
    We can take our business elsewhere, but we’d like to stay here- if the Administrator apologies that is.

lmao the audacity

Thanked by 2dahartigan adly
  • entrailzentrailz Member, Host Rep

This has to be satire right?

• ploxhostploxhost Member, Patron Provider

Welcome to LowEndTalk!

Thanked by 1MikaelStrang
  • hnzlethnzlet Member

Hey @Bytefend , honest question: how old are you?

Thanked by 1msallak1
  • @Bytefend said:
    Hello Ian,

🤡
    They offer ddos protected VPS's and servers, you offer DDOS protection as a service.
    They stated you didn't even read the rules, and you call them out for being condescending. You're a bit of a stunad arent you?

• vovlervovler Member

@Bytefend said:
    Firstly, we have thousands of customers around the globe, this site cannot affect our reputation at all… in fact it looks like a bunch of people that don’t know anything and are dumb resellers.

Calm down. No one has to apologize for you acting like a dipshit.
    Thousands of free users from V3rmillion, I wonder how many are paying users.

And it seems that you already have a nickname for yourself "Shitfend"
    https://youtube.com/watch?v=-30fZyCe7eU

Read somewhere that you are using OVH's DDoS protection and basically reselling it, not sure if thats true or not, and don't care enough to look further than the first google page.

• donkodonko Member

@Bytefend fk off kiddo

• PeterPPeterP Member, Host Rep

A couple of things from a truthful consumer standpoint:

1. The Companies House UK filing for "BYTEFEND NETWORKS LIMITED" shows the company was incorporated not even 30 days ago, yet you say in your initial post that your service has been developed over the course of the past 8 months. Has this development been performed mainly under the corporation or somebody's personal name?

2. Related to #1 above, you claim in this thread that you have thousands of customers around the globe. How long have you had these customers for, and were they obtained under a different company name? If these customers were obtained under a different name, please disclose the name they were obtained under so that we (the LET community) have a more clear understanding of your intentions here.

3. When searching up the company on Google, on the first page the following result appears which looks to be related to Bytefend Networks. As you can probably tell, this isn't a good look right off the bat: https://www.abuseipdb.com/check/193.31.15.1

4. As others have mentioned, you have posted an offer thread without having the "Provider" tag on your profile. I'd like to suggest that you review the forum rules before continuing your journey here so that you don't get yourself in any trouble and so that you can build your reputation here at LET :smile:

• @Bytefend said:
    Firstly, we have thousands of customers around the globe, this site cannot affect our reputation at all… in fact it looks like a bunch of people that don’t know anything and are dumb resellers.

do u also offer bukkake? the receiving end of course.

@PeterP said:
    A couple of things from a truthful consumer standpoint:

1. The Companies House UK filing for "BYTEFEND NETWORKS LIMITED" shows the company was incorporated not even 30 days ago, yet you say in your initial post that your service has been developed over the course of the past 8 months. Has this development been performed mainly under the corporation or somebody's personal name?

Seems like they previously run as botfront [dot] net

• @Bytefend said:

bro you're the one making ddos threats

• @PeterP i could down your entire ASN, I don’t make threats, these are promises. All these attacks on me shows this website is childish, I’d like a public apology.

• henixhenix Member
    edited July 2021

Can you ban him already?

• @cubebuilder said:

@Bytefend said:

No, I said we offer DDOS PROTECTION SERVICES.

@Bytefend said:
    PeterP i could down your entire ASN, I don’t make threats, these are promises. All these attacks on me shows this website is childish, I’d like a public apology.

You are the one making "promises" and having malicious intentions. The first few comments are helping you to get on-boarded properly but you didn't appreciate at all.

Thanked by 1Cybr
  • stefemanstefeman Member
    edited July 2021

Some fucking kiddie host again.

DDoS threats right from begining and "thousands of customers". Probly run by some 14 years old.

• @FAT32 said:

@Bytefend said:
    PeterP i could down your entire ASN, I don’t make threats, these are promises. All these attacks on me shows this website is childish, I’d like a public apology.

You are the one making "promises" and having malicious intentions. The first few comments are helping you to get on-boarded properly but you didn't appreciate at all.

I do appreciate the help, but I shouldn’t need a “provider” tag, it’s an unnecessary, and you know that. Our service speaks for itself.

• Felix A.
  • L

• @Bytefend said:

@cubebuilder said:

@Bytefend said:

No, I said we offer DDOS PROTECTION SERVICES.

Um? Are you going to completely ignore what you said before?

• Another thing is I'm sure your reselling OVH or some other provider as I doubt you have the brainpower to make you're own ddos protection due to how stupid you are acting.

This discussion has been closed.