Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!


Boomer.host - From $3.5/yr with Dedicated IPv4 & IPv6 - OpenVZ 7 offers with PURE SSD Storage
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

Boomer.host - From $3.5/yr with Dedicated IPv4 & IPv6 - OpenVZ 7 offers with PURE SSD Storage

ezethezeth Member, Provider
edited July 24 in Offers


Perfect if you just need a VPS for your own personal needs. Maybe you need a VPN, or just somewhere to host your website. The new OpenVZ 7 virtualization can run anything from Dockers to the newest OS such as Ubuntu 20.04

256MB RAM
2GB SSD disk space
1500GB Bandwidth (125 GB per month) (FREE Double the bandwidth, just comment your VPS#)
1 CPU
Dedicated IPv4 & IPv6
US$3.5/yr (about $0.29/month)
Order now

512MB RAM
5GB SSD disk space
2160GB Bandwidth (180 GB per month) (FREE Double the bandwidth, just comment your VPS#)
1 CPU
Dedicated IPv4 & IPv6
US$4.95/yr (about $0.41/month)
Order now


Network info
64.112.124.124
2001:550:3402:32:0000:0000:0039:3d94

Data Ideas datacenter in Texas


Other important information
SMTP and all mailing ports are also blocked permanently

Port Speed: 100MBit

You can choose Ubuntu 20.04 or Centos 7. We utilize OpenVZ 7

No abuse of resources or any kind of abuse. Fair usage on CPU. Rule of thumb is, if it's ilegal, attract DDoS, then it's NOT okay! Abusers will be terminated without notice or refund.


EMAIL US: [email protected]
CALL US: 856-676-4328
We're here 8AM-10AM (Central Standard Time)
Any questions, please feel free to ask.

«13456713

Comments

  • Never Heard of them. Guys anyone with reviews??

  • yoursunnyyoursunny Member
    edited July 23

    Don't bother with Docker on 256MB RAM and 2GB SSD.
    It's not enough.

    512MB and 5GB SSD are enough to run Docker.
    However, in OpenVZ7 you cannot use IPv6 subnet at all: container has to be --network host or use NAT.
    IPv4 in Docker is always NAT, and can work in the default bridge network or a custom network.

    Proof of Boomer.host selling SWAP as RAM: (1) put a file in /run/shm (2) idle for a month (3) dd if=/run/shm/random.bin of=/dev/null 23.6 MB/s https://pastebin.com/VGu969RK

  • waynechriswaynechris Member
    edited July 23

    VPSID : 145
    :)

    Thanked by 1ezeth

    Mini—box
    ClouveoAMD SSD Cloud Vps & Hosting

  • ezethezeth Member, Provider

    Oh and important notice since I already see this happening: Do not use a VPN to place your order. Fraudlabs will instantly reject you.

    Thanked by 1Sebster27
  • ezethezeth Member, Provider

    @waynechris said:
    VPSID : 145
    :)

    Done, bandwidth limit just went up to 3000GB yr / 250GB per month

    Thanked by 1waynechris
  • invoice #1030
    Product Id: #130

    Thanked by 1ezeth
  • ezethezeth Member, Provider

    @ColderCoder said:
    invoice #1030
    Product Id: #130

    Done. Great hostname by the way! Don't forget to set your rDNS to be just as great :)

  • JustPfffJustPfff Member
    edited July 23

    [@ezeth said](/discussion/172812/boomer-host-from-3-5-yr-with-dedicated-ipv4-> > ipv6-openvz-7-offers-with-pure-ssd-storage): 256MB RAM
    2GB SSD disk space
    Dedicated IPv4 & IPv6
    **US$3.5/yr **(about $0.29/month)

    Damn I almost said that's good damn deal, but but 2GB disk space that's too low, I know for single purpose you can fit your application on this disk size, but in most modern Linux distro once you install couple applications with it libraries, the system will start complain about disk space from my own experience 3.5 GB disk space are the minimal
    BTW any one buy this small VPS wont care if it SSD or H.D.D, so can you just reconsidered that, and you are already great great man .

    Thanked by 1ezeth

    Windows is piece of 💩 I use Arch btw

  • ezethezeth Member, Provider
    edited July 23

    @JustPfff said:

    [@ezeth said](/discussion/172812/boomer-host-from-3-5-yr-with-dedicated-ipv4-> > ipv6-openvz-7-offers-with-pure-ssd-storage): 256MB RAM
    2GB SSD disk space
    Dedicated IPv4 & IPv6
    **US$3.5/yr **(about $0.29/month)

    Damn I almost said that's good damn deal, but but 2GB disk space that's too low, I know for single purpose you can fit your application on this disk size, but in most modern Linux distro once you install couple application with it libraries start complain about disk space from my own experience 3.5 GB disk space are the minimal
    BTW any one buy this small VPS wont care if it SSD or H.D.D, so can you just reconsidered that, and you are already great great man .

    Yeah. OS takes about 800MB

    You might be able to use Google Drive. They provide more than 10 GB of storage for free, and you can easily mount this as a filesystem with rclone. I think this is possible on OVZ 7. I did try it on my other server and it worked just fine.

    For more information see https://rclone.org/commands/rclone_mount/

    Or just use the VPS plan 2 with 5 GB storage. It's also very cheap!

  • JustPfffJustPfff Member
    edited July 23

    @ezeth said: Or just use the VPS plan 2 with 5 GB storage. It's also very cheap!

    ..

    US$4.95/yr

    I just rub my eyes to see it now.

    Windows is piece of 💩 I use Arch btw

  • @ezeth said:

    @JustPfff said:

    [@ezeth said](/discussion/172812/boomer-host-from-3-5-yr-with-dedicated-ipv4-> > ipv6-openvz-7-offers-with-pure-ssd-storage): 256MB RAM
    2GB SSD disk space
    Dedicated IPv4 & IPv6
    **US$3.5/yr **(about $0.29/month)

    Damn I almost said that's good damn deal, but but 2GB disk space that's too low, I know for single purpose you can fit your application on this disk size, but in most modern Linux distro once you install couple application with it libraries start complain about disk space from my own experience 3.5 GB disk space are the minimal

    You might be able to use Google Drive. They provide more than 10 GB of storage for free, and you can easily mount this as a filesystem with rclone. I think this is possible on OVZ 7. I did try it on my other server and it worked just fine.

    Google Drive and most other rclone targets cannot preserve Unix permissions.
    They cannot be used to store programs or Docker images.

    Nevertheless, this is officially the cheapest dedicated IPv4 (compare to Mini Sailor at $5.50).
    It is really a VPN-only product, not suitable for other programs or websites.

    Proof of Boomer.host selling SWAP as RAM: (1) put a file in /run/shm (2) idle for a month (3) dd if=/run/shm/random.bin of=/dev/null 23.6 MB/s https://pastebin.com/VGu969RK

  • invoice#133 Paid

  • ezethezeth Member, Provider

    @summerstar said:
    invoice#133 Paid

    Done, and thanks for your order

  • miusangmiusang Member

    ID 138
    Can you also double ID 20?

    Thanked by 1Baris
  • fengyangfengyang Member

    invoice #1039
    Product Id: #139

  • ezethezeth Member, Provider
    edited July 24

    @miusang said:
    ID 138
    Can you also double ID 20?

    138 doubled. I can't double 20 as it's an old offer

    @fengyang said:
    invoice #1039
    Product Id: #139

    Done

  • ezethezeth Member, Provider
    edited July 24

    @yoursunny said:

    @ezeth said:

    @JustPfff said:

    [@ezeth said](/discussion/172812/boomer-host-from-3-5-yr-with-dedicated-ipv4-> > ipv6-openvz-7-offers-with-pure-ssd-storage): 256MB RAM
    2GB SSD disk space
    Dedicated IPv4 & IPv6
    **US$3.5/yr **(about $0.29/month)

    Damn I almost said that's good damn deal, but but 2GB disk space that's too low, I know for single purpose you can fit your application on this disk size, but in most modern Linux distro once you install couple application with it libraries start complain about disk space from my own experience 3.5 GB disk space are the minimal

    You might be able to use Google Drive. They provide more than 10 GB of storage for free, and you can easily mount this as a filesystem with rclone. I think this is possible on OVZ 7. I did try it on my other server and it worked just fine.

    Google Drive and most other rclone targets cannot preserve Unix permissions.
    They cannot be used to store programs or Docker images.

    Nevertheless, this is officially the cheapest dedicated IPv4 (compare to Mini Sailor at $5.50).
    It is really a VPN-only product, not suitable for other programs or websites.

    You're right. It does seem like a perfect VPS for a VPN.

    But it's also good for a simple blog or something. 5GB storage goes a long way!

  • add_iTadd_iT Member
    edited July 24

    Can we request additional IPv6?

    Like 20 or 30 IPv6 addresses

    Thanked by 1Ganonk
  • ezethezeth Member, Provider

    @add_iT said:
    Can we request additional IPv6?

    Like 20 or 30 IPv6 addresses

    Sure, I don't mind

  • xreann20xreann20 Member

    VPSID : 157
    Invoice # : 1044

    Double Bandiwdth juiiicyyyyyy!

    --I always need help..pff

  • iSkyiSky Member

    VPS ID #147
    Invoice #1047
    double bandwidth please

  • Mahfuz_SS_EHLMahfuz_SS_EHL Member, Provider

    2 of the plans can be stackable ?? If someone takes 2x512MB, can those be combined ?

    AlphaSSL Revocation Issue is being investigated.

  • ezethezeth Member, Provider

    @Mahfuz_SS_EHL said:
    2 of the plans can be stackable ?? If someone takes 2x512MB, can those be combined ?

    Nope, but we have other plans that have similar specs https://my.boomer.host/order.php

  • Do you have recurring billing?

  • ezethezeth Member, Provider

    @xreann20 said:
    VPSID : 157
    Invoice # : 1044

    Double Bandiwdth juiiicyyyyyy!

    @iSky said:
    VPS ID #147
    Invoice #1047
    double bandwidth please

    Done, it's been doubled!

    @Merlincool said:
    Do you have recurring billing?

    Yes

  • puerklintpuerklint Member
    edited July 24

    VPS ID : #160
    Invoice : #1051

    Double bandwidth pleasee

  • dfroedfroe Member, Provider

    How does your (unusual) bandwidth accounting work? It includes 1.5TB per what, per year, per order, one-time? What happens when exceeded? Your ToS doesn't mention anything, either.

    Or do you offer 125GB per month in which case the number 1.5TB doesn't mean much and is just the theoretical amount if the monthly limit would be exactly used every month?

    it-df.net: IT-Service David Froehlich | Individual network and hosting solutions | AS39083 | RIPE LIR services (IPv4, IPv6, ASN)

  • ezethezeth Member, Provider
    edited July 24

    @dfroe said:
    How does your (unusual) bandwidth accounting work? It includes 1.5TB per what, per year, per order, one-time? What happens when exceeded? Your ToS doesn't mention anything, either.

    Or do you offer 125GB per month in which case the number 1.5TB doesn't mean much and is just the theoretical amount if the monthly limit would be exactly used every month?

    Well yes it's a yearly plan so I listed the yearly bandwidth limit divided by 12 since virtualizor resets bandwidth limit every month. If you exceed it the bandwidth will be limited to 1 Mbps

    It doesn't say in TOS but it does say in the description

    "In case of Bandwidth overusage your speed is reduced" https://my.boomer.host/order.php

  • Such a waste of IP addresses :|

    Thanked by 1SomeBody2L

    Hallowed be thy name.

  • ezethezeth Member, Provider

    @puerklint said:
    VPS ID : #160
    Invoice : #1051

    Double bandwidth pleasee

    Done enjoy :)

This discussion has been closed.