Who would you go to space with?
There has been a lot of news recently with billionaires going to space, Jeff Bezos and Richard Branson specifically. Both opening their businesses up for space tourism. A story I just read said that the media coverage has lacked any mention of the SpaceX flight this fall. SpaceX is taking billionaire Jared Isaacman, CEO of Shift4 Payments to space. SpaceX will take him and the other Dragon spacecraft crew to an orbit higher than the ISS for a period of 3 days for a charity event.
Seeing the design of each companies spacecraft, who would you choose to fly with?
Does the owner of the company overall decide your choice or purely the design?
Personally, I like the design of the Virgin Galactics spacecraft over the rocket Blue Origin uses. It reminds me more of the former shuttle days.
- Which company would you go to space with75 votes
- Blue Origin / Jeff Bezos (sub 10 minute weightless low orbit)  2.67%
- Virgin Galactic / Richard Branson (sub 10 minute weightless low orbit)  4.00%
- SpaceX / Elon Musk (Orbit higher than ISS for longer durations)53.33%
- None, no one cares about space!40.00%
★ DDoS Protected COLOCATION, DEDICATED SERVERS & KVM VPS ★ Skype: ian.d95 ★ Discord: Ian.D#8515
★ www.leveloneservers.com ★ Dallas, TX ★ Dot-Tech LLC AS398395