Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cloud VPS (KVM) | 2 Core | 4GB RAM | 30GB NVME + 50GB SSD - 3€/month (Bucharest/Europe ) - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Cloud VPS (KVM) | 2 Core | 4GB RAM | 30GB NVME + 50GB SSD - 3€/month (Bucharest/Europe )

2»

Comments

• dedicatserver_rodedicatserver_ro Member, Host Rep
    edited July 2021

@debaser said: And you even confirmed in the other thread.

if you know more about .... tell us too ( maybe ticket number ... or IP .....)

• DennisdeWitDennisdeWit Member
    edited July 2021

@dedicatserver_ro said:
    @Andreix said: @others... Let the man follow his dreams... if you do not like him and/or his company, don't buy.There are plenty of reputable companies in Romania where you can host stuff, even older than his company.Not cheap? Maybe, but secure and professional at least.

• @NobodyInteresting you skipped a post

• I definitely have a language problem.....neither Andreix nor you didn't notice the sarcasm...hmmm.... :(

That indeed was sarcasm, but also a quite hotheaded comment and probably you don’t know how LowEndTalk works. This is NOT WHT! Here you will be treated bad if you behave that way. And be ready to be called lazy when you are. Like, when I was lazy with my DNSSEC config and made a huge clusterfuck. Then I got upset, hotheaded and denied my laziness. Things like that don’t go well on this forum.

I strongly advice you to think twice before you post ‘sarcastic posts’. I know you are not being clumsy on purpose and probably have a good intention (even if you or you are not checking your customers servers), but beware: this is not Softpedia. This is LowEndTalk.

• see in your own garden

@dedicatserver_ro said:

@jmgcaguicla said: Do you offer a "Don't go logging in to my shit" addon

• yes is free and the name is " I respect and do not violate TOS "

Customers don't need anymore information than what was just written right there.

• FAT32FAT32 Administrator, Deal Compiler Extraordinaire

I sink the wrong thread yesterday - this thread is now unsunk.

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • @dedicatserver_ro see what happens when you spend your time seeing in other peoples gardens?

• Thanked by 1API
  • dedicatserver_rodedicatserver_ro Member, Host Rep

@FAT32 said: I sink the wrong thread yesterday - this thread is now unsunk.

• i will inform Andreix