Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Is Securebit a stupid service?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Is Securebit a stupid service?

I have already paid for the service but could not get the service, the ticket did not continue to reply, filed a dispute with Paypal and did not admit the mistake, after I searched the Internet for Securebit's poor rating, did I fall into a trap.

I'm not from a wealthy area and I don't send money to people who don't provide services to me, and as long as I don't get the services described, I shouldn't pay for them, in my opinion.

ref:https://www.webhostingtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1827204
ref:https://www.trustpilot.com/review/www.securebit.ch

Comments

• AndreixAndreix Member, Host Rep

What kind of service you purchased?

• @Andreix said:
    What kind of service you purchased?

My application for ASN was unsuccessful (said it was an authentication factor), then I completed the application from another local LIR (already issued), so I decided to refund this, since the application was not actually successful and the price was more expensive than others, so I gave up, I also replied to the email if I could not apply for a refund, but actually did not reply to me, and waited for 5 days before I filed a PayPal dispute.

• Yes, they turned shit. Would avoid them, they lost a lot of peers recently.

• @webcraft said:
    Yes, they turned shit. Would avoid them, they lost a lot of peers recently.

It's sad.

• skorupionskorupion Member, Host Rep

I mean you bought from a hosting company which domain is securebitch

• Is Securebit a stupid service?
    Securebit is a stupid service.

Fixed it for you.

• notgodnotgod Member
    edited July 2021

yep, they are liars

u can pay , but sorry , not refund or other

Let them apply ASN, no refunds if they don’t apply

• My bad