Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Save Up to 60% with Summer Sale! (Unlimited Bandwidth VPS w/2GB for only $20/year in TR, US, NL!) - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Save Up to 60% with Summer Sale! (Unlimited Bandwidth VPS w/2GB for only $20/year in TR, US, NL!)

2»

Comments

• Any bench result for TR or NL?

• I am looking to buy 1, but worried about the guaranteed speeds. As it is shared 100mbits, it should be less than 10mbits, which makes unusable. Can you please confirm what is the guaranteed speed we can expect on all the plans.

• HostiggerHostigger Member, Host Rep

@Dazzle said:
    Any bench result for TR or NL?

Hello there,

We will add it soon.

@imgmoney said:
    I am looking to buy 1, but worried about the guaranteed speeds. As it is shared 100mbits, it should be less than 10mbits, which makes unusable. Can you please confirm what is the guaranteed speed we can expect on all the plans.

Hello there,

Which country do you live in?

• @Hostigger said: Hello there,

great answer

@neverain said:

@Hostigger said: Hello there,

great answer

Hello there,

In order to give the most correct answer, I asked which country you live in (from which country you will connect).

In addition, we do not directly limit the servers to 100 mbps. Unless you use it maliciously, you can see 200-300 mbps.

@imgmoney said:
    I am looking to buy 1, but worried about the guaranteed speeds. As it is shared 100mbits, it should be less than 10mbits, which makes unusable. Can you please confirm what is the guaranteed speed we can expect on all the plans.

Hello there,

You can also test it from the links below.

Looking Glass TR : https://lg.tr.hostigger.com
    Looking Glass US : https://lg.us.hostigger.com
    Looking Glass NL : https://lg.nl.hostigger.com

• @Hostigger said: In order to give the most correct answer, I asked which country you live in (from which country you will connect).

I will be using it for our users who are nearby Turkey.

@Hostigger said: In addition, we do not directly limit the servers to 100 mbps. Unless you use it maliciously, you can see 200-300 mbps.

Are you able to guarantee we get minimum 100Mbits all the time?

@imgmoney said:

@Hostigger said: In order to give the most correct answer, I asked which country you live in (from which country you will connect).

I will be using it for our users who are nearby Turkey.

@Hostigger said: In addition, we do not directly limit the servers to 100 mbps. Unless you use it maliciously, you can see 200-300 mbps.

Are you able to guarantee we get minimum 100Mbits all the time?

Hello there,

We provide you a virtual server with 300 Mbps network limit, but the speed you will get varies by country. If you connect from Turkey, you will see 300 Mbps, around 250-300 in Germany and France. If you connect from more distant countries, the connection speed will decrease accordingly.