Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

So much troll here
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

So much troll here

xiblxibl Member

Many people here are so mean and they do a lot of troll . It seems it is not only cheap products you find here. A lot of cheap people

Comments

• Welcome.

Thanked by 1JustPfff
  • angstromangstrom Moderator

@xibl said:
    Many people here are so mean and they do a lot of troll . It seems it is not only cheap products you find here. A lot of cheap people

Congrats on your second discussion

Thanked by 1vyas11
  • NeoonNeoon Community Contributor, Veteran
    edited July 2021
  • @xibl said:

Are you a troll ? I don't believe it. Make a list to prove it please.

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

LET = Low End Trolls

If you’re not aware.

• xiblxibl Member

And how come there are so many banned ids in here? probably I will be banned but who cares LOL

• xiblxibl Member

@angstrom said:

@xibl said:

Congrats on your second discussion

Thank you detective !#%

• LeviLevi Member

@xibl said:

Are you mjj?

• deankdeank Member, Troll
    edited July 2021

The end is nigh.

Thanked by 2randvegeta JustPfff
  • pikepike Veteran

On behalf of the whole world that suffers now from a global pandemic. Please... stop eating wild cats!

Thanked by 1redcat
  • troll, what is it?

• redcatredcat Member

Thanked by 2Chuck TimboJones
  • I promise that I will not be trolling you hardly.

• yoursunnyyoursunny Member, IPv6 Advocate

How to apply for a troll tag?

Everyone that isn't a provider should get either a troll tag (for non-Chinese IP) or an MJJ tag (for Chinese IP).

Thanked by 2redcat dahartigan
  • I only see one Troll here resident @deank

You might be confused because of the diversity of opinions, which might seem like trolling.

I have a few website's I check daily but this one I seem to check more often because of this. You have to give credit to the moderators for allowing this.

If someone is full of Shit, doesn't take long and there exposed by the community.

Thanked by 1bulbasaur
  • xiblxibl Member

@yoursunny said:

Everyone that isn't a provider should get either a troll tag (for non-Chinese IP) or an MJJ tag (for Chinese IP).

And who made you a boss in this forum? Are you Chinese? What do you mean chinese ...

• @xibl said:

@yoursunny said:

And who made you a boss in this forum? Are you Chinese? What do you mean chinese ...

MJJ is now offended.

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy
    edited July 2021

@ben47955 said:

@xibl said:

@yoursunny said:

MJJ is now offended.

• vyas11vyas11 Member

Troll

• deankdeank Member, Troll

I don't look anything like that. That ain't even a homosapien!

Thanked by 2yoursunny Boogeyman
  • vyas11vyas11 Member
    edited July 2021

@deank said:
    I don't look anything like that. That ain't even a homosapien!

#thistrolldoesnotexist
  • BlaZeBlaZe Member, Host Rep

Snowflakes can goto WHT

• Certified™ @deank

• ArkasArkas Moderator

While I tend to agree people here might be harsh with their advice, it usually is because they know their stuff and expect some level of knowledge. I don't fit in the category of the knowledgeable but I don't think people here are trolling, just very straight with their advice.

• ezethezeth Member, Patron Provider
    edited July 2021

I agree.

If lowendtalk is dying it's because new people like xibl first impression of this forum is by people who are rude and disrespectful and I doubt the admins care about it. It will just continue until there is noone else to be a dick to and then they will also leave

Thanked by 1Arkas
  • @ezeth said:
    I agree.

If lowendtalk is dying it's because new people like xibl first impression of this forum is by people who are rude and disrespectful and I doubt the admins care about it. It will just continue until there is noone else to be a dick to and then they will also leave

Negative reinforcement.

Thanked by 1JustPfff
  • @xibl said: It seems it is not only cheap products you find here. A lot of cheap people

Webhosting talk is right next corner go there and be happy.

• ArkasArkas Moderator

@JustPfff said: Webhosting talk is right next corner go there and be happy.

>

But that is positive reinforcement?? It is replies like yours that create such problems.
    Let me guess, I, also, should go to wht? Right...

• LeviLevi Member

@ezeth said:
    I agree.

Who's dying? LET traffic is the biggest comparing few past years. Especially on christmas and BF.

Audience is insanely cynical, this may look like trolling. True trolling happens, but it is very rare. For example on big drama threads.

Don't like what you read? Move away to snowflake forum like spirit, wht or hostloc (for mjj's).

Thanked by 1JustPfff
  • Let the boomer be.

Boomers will always be boomers.