Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

My Name is @databoss and I Used to be a LowEndTalk Member
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

My Name is @databoss and I Used to be a LowEndTalk Member

databossdataboss Member
edited July 17 in General

Don't miss out on the marketing bonanza. One provider commented on 3 threads dating to black friday over a course of a few minutes. YOU SHOULD DO THE SAME. Even if its asinine- like we modified our home page. It will bump you to the top. Do 3 updates in a row and the site will be sure to see you on the front page.

Maybe do 4 or 5- after all he does 3 all the time- 4 is justifiable, and well 5 is just a stretch goal.

Ain't nothing wrong with doing - it's been done for over 6 months now.

Make sure its bold and in all caps too - even use symbols - really hit the edge of the rules. After all they did it and its a ok.

Come on providers- bring those rapid fire updates.

The classic line from a provider on LET - "Nothing has been shady about my service, only me." and from a user - "...in my opinion he could have thrown a image of shit on the main website and I would still buy"

Comments

• Ian_Dot_TechIan_Dot_Tech Member, Provider

I prefer to shamelessly promote myself in other user's threads, thanks for this opportunity.
    https://leveloneservers.com/

★ DDoS Protected COLOCATION, DEDICATED SERVERS & KVM VPS ★ Skype: ian.d95 ★ Discord: Ian.D#8515
    ★ www.leveloneservers.com ★ Dallas, TX ★ Dot-Tech LLC AS398395

• dustincdustinc Member, Top Provider

I believe all providers should be communicating with their customers, and or potential customers. Any business advice we can offer, we're open to it.

RackNerd LLC - Introducing Infrastructure Stability
    Dedicated Servers, Private Cloud, DRaaS, Colocation, VPS, DDoS Mitigation, Shared & Reseller Hosting

• HostSlickHostSlick Member, Provider

Hi

Thanked by 2bdl xreann20

HostSlick e. K. - Hosting | VPS | Dedicated Servers & Colocation
    https://hostslick.com | [email protected]

• databossdataboss Member

@dustinc said:
    I believe all providers should be communicating with their customers, and or potential customers. Any business advice we can offer, we're open to it.

Just admiring your handiwork and encouraging all others to do the same

The classic line from a provider on LET - "Nothing has been shady about my service, only me." and from a user - "...in my opinion he could have thrown a image of shit on the main website and I would still buy"

You see the more often you write random things- like I doubled my own bandwidth after drinking my 2nd red bull, in my new office - the more likely you rise to the top

• aquaaqua Member, Provider

Hi 🙋‍♂️

Thanked by 1bdl

Central.so - VPS and Dedicated Server provider

Should comment on YOUR thread not mine

Like the twins at the bar said - "Would you like double the bandwidth" - and "Thanks for growing with us. Let us know if we can offer any additional services

@aqua said:
    Hi 🙋‍♂️

Thanks for saying HI- like my signature?

• @databoss said:
    Maybe do 4 or 5- after all he does 3 all the time- 4 is justifiable, and well 5 is just a stretch goal.

Like this one?

Thanked by 1NobodyInteresting

A simple uptime dashboard using UptimeRobot API https://upy.duo.ovh
    ⚝ BuyVM, Gullo's, Hetzner, HostHatch, HostSailor, InceptionHosting, LetBox, MaxKVM, MrVM, VirMach.

@yoursunny said:
    @databoss@SCAM_DONT_BUY

I'm so smart, WOW

Nope

• JasonMJasonM Member
    edited July 16

@databoss said: One provider commented on 3 threads dating to black friday over a course of a few minutes. YOU SHOULD DO THE SAME.

If its an update or a reply, then nothing wrong in that. After all "forum" is there to update/reply old threads too. IF no other hosts are utilizing this liberty/convenience then its their (marketing) drawback. It's a open field for everyone on every forum on the internet - to use it or not is personal choice.

Also its 1000 times better than every minute updated Cociu/HostSolutions and few other similar crap threads.

• jarjar Provider

So nice to see someone get so acquainted with the place only 14 days in.

Britney is innocent

• never forgetti

• BlaZeBlaZe Member, Provider

What is 1+2?

Artnet - Poland (Gdańsk) based instant setup express dedicated servers & cloud VPS
    ExoticVM.com - Find VPS in exotic locations! - Discussion Thread

• brueggusbrueggus Member

@BlaZe said:
    What is 1+2?

Thanked by 1BlaZe
  • HostSlickHostSlick Member, Provider
    edited July 16

@yoursunny said:
    @databoss@SCAM_DONT_BUY

I'm so smart, WOW

Funny. I thought same for a moment

Even checked all his comments on profile Page

Thanked by 1yoursunny

HostSlick e. K. - Hosting | VPS | Dedicated Servers & Colocation
    https://hostslick.com | [email protected]

• DPDP Member

Just like how Calin is not cociu, databoss is definitely not SDB :)

DP - Tech and Hosting-related Domain Names for sale.
    Create an account on Dynadot via my referral link and spend $9.99 within 48 hours to receive $5 DynaDollars!

• If it is him - I'm happy to see him back, even under a different username :-)

Thanked by 2webcraft skorous
  • aquaaqua Member, Provider

@databoss said:

@aqua said:
    Hi 🙋‍♂️

Thanks for saying HI- like my signature?

Yep, I LOVE it :smile:

Central.so - VPS and Dedicated Server provider

• SirFoxySirFoxy Member

@jmgcaguicla said:
    never forgetti

somebotti toucha my spaghett

lurking in the shadows like a wombat or some shit

• vedranvedran Member

Only 3? Amateurs

• MaouniqueMaounique Member
    edited July 16

It is best to comment on other providers threads and say their offers are unsustainable, they are deadpooled and undercut their price.

Extremist conservative user, I wish to preserve human and civil rights, free speech, freedom of the press and worship, rule of law, democracy, peace and prosperity, social mobility, etc. Now you can draw your guns.

• @Ian_Dot_Tech said:
    I prefer to shamelessly promote myself in other user's threads, thanks for this opportunity.

I was expecting you to have Ian.tech registered. I am disappoint. Especially after noticing your signature. You can dedicate a whole company to just dots?

@TimboJones said:

@Ian_Dot_Tech said:

I was expecting you to have Ian.tech registered. I am disappoint. Especially after noticing your signature. You can dedicate a whole company to just dots?

Man, you must think I'm rich! lol

In reality I never even thought of that, it's a good domain I may get it. But to be honest I've never been one for portfolio sites or sites talking about me. I use my company email too so I would have no good use for it.

Thanked by 1TimboJones

★ DDoS Protected COLOCATION, DEDICATED SERVERS & KVM VPS ★ Skype: ian.d95 ★ Discord: Ian.D#8515

• @Ian_Dot_Tech said:

@TimboJones said:

@Ian_Dot_Tech said:

In reality I never even thought of that, it's a good domain I may get it. But to be honest I've never been one for portfolio sites or sites talking about me. I use my company email too so I would have no good use for it.

What will you do when you make it big time and sell out for millions? You can never retire!

@TimboJones said:

@Ian_Dot_Tech said:

@TimboJones said:

@Ian_Dot_Tech said:

What will you do when you make it big time and sell out for millions? You can never retire!

Would have considered being the first rich person in space but Richard Branson decided to ruin that dream of mine. I guess I just won't retire, here for the long run!