Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

STUNNING NEW RYZEN NVME DEALS BY RackNerd - AVAILABLE IN MULTIPLE LOCATIONS - Page 3
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

STUNNING NEW RYZEN NVME DEALS BY RackNerd - AVAILABLE IN MULTIPLE LOCATIONS

Comments

• dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@mrphunin said:
    It's been 2nd consecutive awesome year with @RackNerd, from SSD cache to now pure SSD. Loving ♥️ the Service from #very remote NE-🇮🇳. I also would like to add Once You Join @RackNerd I don't think, you would Think of Any Other Hosting rather then @RackNerd itself🔥👍😊

@dustinc Me2 would like to have my bandwidth doubled, currently using fraction of the allotted bandwidth, but Having High Bandwidth will make me feel on safe side🤗 For Future.

racknerd-68010b
    Invoice #1402585

Thanks💐
    RackNerd 🤓
    & it's Team 🇺🇲🚀
    4The Global Service👩‍💻⚡

Hi @mrphunin -- love it! Happy to hear this.

It's always nice to see our customers happy :) We believe investing in the level of service we provide, along with courtesy upgrades goes a long way. We are still upgrading SSD Cached nodes, to pure SSD at no cost to our customers.

It's a pleasure to be your number one provider, we'll be here for years to serve you. Bandwidth has been doubled 👊

Thanked by 2mrphunin AndrewL64

@somever said:
    @dustinc Hello, can you add location LA DC-02 into these deals?
    That would be nice!

Hi @somever -- We'll be running separate DC-02 Ryzen KVM VPS promotions soon :) We have some hardware on order.

• edited July 2021

I presume there would be a price war between Rackberd and Virmach

ps: Cheaper Ryzen Yes Yes Yes!!!

• @Murata_Chink_Best said:

And why would there be a price war, you think?

• edited July 2021

@Pilotseye said:

@Murata_Chink_Best said:

Both of their major machines are located in Colocrossing, so there is no doubt they would be rivals.

And have you noticed that Vir posted its promotion, then RN reduced their Ryzen price and started similar Ryzen promotion.

edit: I presume may be too strong, I guess

• PilotseyePilotseye Member
    edited July 2021

@Murata_Chink_Best said:

@Pilotseye said:

@Murata_Chink_Best said:

Both of their major machines are located in Colocrossing, so there is no doubt they would be rivals.

And have you noticed that Vir posted its promotion, then RN reduced their Ryzen price and started similar Ryzen promotion.

I think you are up to something here, RackNerd started the Double Bandwidth promotion and now Virmach is also kind of doing something similar - if Virmach sends out Swag now and does amazing giveaways, then they are really kind of the same. Guess potential customers have to decide by sympathy then :wink:

• Can you provide Ryzen vps that it's ip is not colocrossing?
    Expecting <3

• PandoGulfPandoGulf Veteran
    edited July 2021

With all due respect to Other providers, but I perfer to pay a bit more and go with RackNerd.

Maybe the only reason for me to go with others is their additional locations in EU that RN don't have right now.

• @dustinc:

Just purchased a package and would have my bandwidth doubled. The Order ID is RACKN210724-2999-29183. Thanks in advance.

BTW, I purchased the 3GB package and am considering upgrading the memory to 4GB. Is it possible to customize such a configuration with a reasonable upgrading fee? If possible, how?

• @somever said:
    Can you provide Ryzen vps that it's ip is not colocrossing?
    Expecting <3

They're with MultaCom in their LA location.

• Hello, I want double the BandWidth
    Invoice #
    Thanks

• @liuxinyu said:
    Hello, I want double the BandWidth
    Invoice #
    Thanks

Congrats on your first post, please be more friendly though :wink:

Thanked by 1godslayer
  • I want double disk, right now, ASAP?

Thanked by 1Pilotseye
  • JasonMJasonM Member

@godslayer said: I want double disk, right now, ASAP?

Hope coming BF deal we can expect Racknerd doubling disk along with bandwidth! :)
    eagerly waiting...

• @godslayer said:
    I want double disk, right now, ASAP?

I demand double everything, sooner as possible! :lol:

• godslayergodslayer Member
    edited July 2021

I want double the cores and ram too. Please!!> @Pilotseye said:

@godslayer said:
    I want double disk, right now, ASAP?

I demand double everything, sooner as possible! :lol:

Except the price :-D

Thanked by 1dustinc

@Pilotseye said:

@Murata_Chink_Best said:

@Pilotseye said:

@Murata_Chink_Best said:

I think you are up to something here, RackNerd started the Double Bandwidth promotion and now Virmach is also kind of doing something similar - if Virmach sends out Swag now and does amazing giveaways, then they are really kind of the same. Guess potential customers have to decide by sympathy then :wink:

Virmach is moving on, and out of ColoCrossing from what I've read here on LET. They've been exploring alternatives and have settled on some.

Also, I don't believe (I could be wrong) that Virmach has any Ryzen VMs live - so there's nothing we'd be having a "war" on. We wish them nothing but the best, and if they or we can provide better value, the market rightfully deserves such. But one thing is for sure, there's only one #RackNerdGang

We'll always be here to provide the best value, performance and remain a provider that many are pleased with. Lets goo!!!!

@somever said:
    Expecting <3

Hi @somever -- absolutely! Get in touch [email protected] or [email protected]

@PandoGulf said:
    With all due respect to Other providers, but I perfer to pay a bit more and go with RackNerd.

Maybe the only reason for me to go with others is their additional locations in EU that RN don't have right now.

@PandoGulf -- we truly enjoy having you with us! We'll continue to deliver the service you're accustomed to with RackNerd.

Thank You for being a valued customer of ours 🥰

@PlatyHsu said:
    @dustinc:

Just purchased a package and would have my bandwidth doubled. The Order ID is RACKN210724-2999-29183. Thanks in advance.

BTW, I purchased the 3GB package and am considering upgrading the memory to 4GB. Is it possible to customize such a configuration with a reasonable upgrading fee? If possible, how?

Hi @PlatyHsu - thank you for working with RackNerd!

Upgrades are seamless, we can apply desired upgrades at any time - just email [email protected] with the desired adjustments and we'll provide you with the latest discounted pricing for those upgrades.

We've just doubled your bandwidth 👊

@jcarlo9 said:

@somever said:
    Expecting <3

They're with MultaCom in their LA location.

Confirmed :) We're partnered with MultaCom, certifications and facility information can be found here; https://www.racknerd.com/los-angeles-dc02-datacenter

Here's our looking glass for that location too: http://lg-lax02.racknerd.com/

@liuxinyu said:
    Hello, I want double the BandWidth
    Invoice #
    Thanks

Hi @liuxinyu - we can double it :)

Bandwidth has now been doubled for the services within the invoice, Thank You!

• @dustinc said:

Hello,
    wanna double BandWidth for Invoice #1709963
    Thank you very much <3

@somever said:

@dustinc said:

Hello,
    wanna double BandWidth for Invoice #1709963
    Thank you very much <3

Hi @somever -- appreciate your business and support!

We've doubled your bandwidth 😎

• Hello,
    wanna double BandWidth for Invoice #1705574
    Thank you very much <3
    :)

• Hello,
    wanna double BandWidth for Invoice #1722206
    Thank you very much

• Hi, I buy your services and need the double bandwidth.
    My order ID:7177000668
    Invoice information:1721513
    Thank you very much

• Hello,i need double bandwidth activity,
    Order ID:#1477702
    Invoice information
    Thank you very much

• @anthonyfhd said:
    Hello,i need double bandwidth activity,
    Order ID:#1477702
    Invoice information
    Thank you very much

Transaction ID:RACKN210526-1129-71107

• adlyadly Veteran

@dustinc any chance in moving existing services to EU, and any update on IPv6 support?