Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

STUNNING NEW RYZEN NVME DEALS BY RackNerd - AVAILABLE IN MULTIPLE LOCATIONS - Page 2
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

STUNNING NEW RYZEN NVME DEALS BY RackNerd - AVAILABLE IN MULTIPLE LOCATIONS

Comments

• skorupionskorupion Member, Host Rep

@dustinc said:

@JabJab said:
    Marketing, I know I know... but MULTIPLE LOCATIONs I was hoping something more than 3 USA one. You know, Amsterdam? ;)

Baited again, sad :(

Hi @JabJab -- I know Amsterdam is important for you, we'll deploy our Ryzen product line there :) I'll be sure to PM you as well, you'll be one of the first to know.

@AXYZE

Thanked by 1dustinc
  • Hi @dustinc. Can we get double bw for the other specials on your website?

• dustincdustinc Member, Patron Provider, Top Host

@Merlincool said:
    is offer recurring?

Hi @Merlincool -- happy to see you around :)

This promotion is recurring, it'll renew at the same exact rate.

• gappergapper Member

is DIRECTADMIN standard license included for free?

• @gapper said:

No

edited July 2021

@verd said:
    @dustinc
    what is racknerd policy regarding CPU usage?

Hi @verd -- sincerely appreciate your interest in our Ryzen KVM VPS product line.

For our VPS product line, we simply operate on a fair share policy as you’d expect, with most VPS providers. Our host nodes for these particular offers run on AMD Ryzen 3900X CPUs, with RAID-1 NVMe drives so we have a healthy amount of bandwidth and performance available. Of course, if you are looking to maximize the CPU 24x7 at 100% capacity, a product within our Dedicated Server line would be a better fit, but if you are just needing to occasionally burst, that’s no issue on a VPS.

If there is any particular use case you are looking for that you’d like clarification on, or if you need a custom plan - please feel free to e-mail me at [email protected] and I'll be happy to help :)

@hyperblast said:
    "MULTIPLE LOCATIONS!" - sadly without europe/nl location.

@hyperblast -- I feel the pain!

The good news, we're already live in this region, for our E5 and Ryzen product line - though we've sold out our E5 product line. Rest assured we are working on replenishing.

As for our Ryzen product line, we have a customer who took our Ryzen inventory, prior to us being able to launch/announce it for public sales. This is a great thing for us, but also a minor setback, and delay for the public. We will be replenishing and announcing the launch soon :)

@AXYZE said:

@hyperblast said:

all my questions about AMS location are just ignored by Dustin xd Even in this post he replied to my comment about uptime, but didnt replied to question about AMS location. Now I'm just waiting for some good Ryzen deal from @VirMach because I dont believe we will see AMS from RackNerd in near future if he doesnt reply to questions

Hi @AXYZE -- I typically address any and all comments, I sincerely apologize if I missed any comments :)

We are 100% expanding over here, including the launch and expansion of AMS KVM Ryzen VPS :)

We've been busy expanding, and growing - with confidence you can count on us delivering our promise :)

@trnicholas said:
    Hi @dustinc. Can we get double bw for the other specials on your website?

Hi @trnicholas - lets chat! Let me know what you're interested in ordering and I'll make sure you're happy.

Send me an email here: [email protected]

@gapper said:

Hi @gapper -- we do not provide free DirectAdmin licensing - and our cost for the licensing, is likely the same rate you can obtain it directly for - so we encourage users to obtain it directly.

Thanked by 1Ganonk
  • @dustinc said:

@hyperblast said:

The good news, we're already live in this region, for our E5 and Ryzen product line - though we've sold out our E5 product line. Rest assured we are working on replenishing.

As for our Ryzen product line, we have a customer who took our Ryzen inventory, prior to us being able to launch/announce it for public sales. This is a great thing for us, but also a minor setback, and delay for the public. We will be replenishing and announcing the launch soon :)

thats true e5 is nl based (i use one). ryzen-nl and hosting in nl (*) would be the deal.

(*) using thisone RACKNERD 60GB SHARED HOSTING and ist works well, but nl / eu would be much better for me.

@hyperblast said:

@dustinc said:

@hyperblast said:

thats true e5 is nl based (i use one). ryzen-nl and hosting in nl (*) would be the deal.

(*) using thisone RACKNERD 60GB SHARED HOSTING and ist works well, but nl / eu would be much better for me.

Happy to hear that our shared hosting product line has been reliable. We believe that our service offering has so much value/features for the dollar. It's an awesome deal you grabbed :)

Ryzen in AMS is coming :) That announcement will be made here on LET as well.

As always, Thank You for the support and business!

• @dustinc said:

@trnicholas said:

Hi @trnicholas - lets chat! Let me know what you're interested in ordering and I'll make sure you're happy.

@dustinc I already made the purchase. Could I please get double bandwidth on Invoice #1643497? Thank you kindly.

@trnicholas said:

@dustinc said:

@trnicholas said:

@dustinc I already made the purchase. Could I please get double bandwidth on Invoice #1643497? Thank you kindly.

Hi @trnicholas -- awesome! Love to see our customers grow with us.

We've just doubled your bandwidth. Thank You!

• I can never understand the steps in pricing. The jump from 1GB to 2GB costs less than the jump from 2GB to 3GB despite not increasing core count and the bandwidth step is less. A bit more storage, but not much. There isn't an incremental support, billing, or IPV4 cost to factor into the steps.

You do know you're supposed to put the most value into the larger packages to encourage people to overbuy, leading to favourable usage ratios for you vs 1GB and 2GB plans using more consistent core and higher utilization of their package, etc?

@TimboJones said:
    I can never understand the steps in pricing. The jump from 1GB to 2GB costs less than the jump from 2GB to 3GB despite not increasing core count and the bandwidth step is less. A bit more storage, but not much. There isn't an incremental support, billing, or IPV4 cost to factor into the steps.

You do know you're supposed to put the most value into the larger packages to encourage people to overbuy, leading to favourable usage ratios for you vs 1GB and 2GB plans using more consistent core and higher utilization of their package, etc?

Hi @TimboJones -- We tend to get creative with our promotions, and while I understand where you are coming from, and I see the value in marketing that way, we have chosen to market in a way that provides us the conversions we're after.

If anyone has different resource requirements and seeks additional value, we're open to providing custom solutions along with aggressive pricing. Just send us an email [email protected] or [email protected] and I can personally help.

• @dustinc , if only we could attach storage. i would buy another one 😂

@ravenchad said:
    @dustinc , if only we could attach storage. i would buy another one 😂

Hi @ravenchad -- it's definitely something we've considered. It really just depends on the overall demand, it's an idea we haven't eliminated :)

Thanked by 1ravenchad
  • @dustinc said:

@ravenchad said:

Hi @ravenchad -- it's definitely something we've considered. It really just depends on the overall demand, it's an idea we haven't eliminated :)

Cool! will look forward too that. But maybe the power of DM can make it happen? 😎

@ravenchad said:

@dustinc said:

@ravenchad said:

Cool! will look forward too that. But maybe the power of DM can make it happen? 😎

@ravenchad -- We're always open ears.

As for the power of a DM, I too believe communication can make magic happen. While we may not be able to offer it to everyone as a standardized offering, we may depending on your storage requirements be able to provide a custom quote on our existing platform with heavy discounts attached. Just send me a DM 👊

Thanked by 1ravenchad
  • Order Number: 1158405528

Can you kindly double my bandwidth as well? Cheers!

• JasonMJasonM Member
    edited July 2021

@TimboJones said: I can never understand the steps in pricing. The jump from 1GB to 2GB costs less than the jump from 2GB to 3GB despite not increasing core count and the bandwidth step is less. A bit more storage, but not much. There isn't an incremental support, billing, or IPV4 cost to factor into the steps.

Also with many providers who allow adding/increasing RAM/CPU in shopping-cart during placing order I've seen that if the customer wants to add additional GB RAM or a vCore then the plan's total billable price rises MORE than the next higher plan they are selling but rest of the specs remain same.

For example: 1GB RAM, 1CPU, 20GB plan A comes for $10 a year, while 2GB RAM, 2CPU, 40GB plan B comes for $20 a year, but IF I add 1GB additional RAM to plan A, it will add $12/yr to the bill ($10+12=$22 a year). So I'll be paying more than plan B, but getting rest of the specs, like disk, cpu less than plan B if I purchase plan A with additional ram/cpu.

Well, I was wondering why providers charge like this? I mean equal or higher price for custom addon in comparison to their next upgradeable plan.

One can directly buy the higher Plan B :) and save!

• @JasonM said:

@TimboJones said: I can never understand the steps in pricing. The jump from 1GB to 2GB costs less than the jump from 2GB to 3GB despite not increasing core count and the bandwidth step is less. A bit more storage, but not much. There isn't an incremental support, billing, or IPV4 cost to factor into the steps.

Also with many providers who allow adding/increasing RAM/CPU in shopping-cart during placing order I've seen that if the customer wants to add additional GB RAM or a vCore then the plan's total billable price rises MORE than the next higher plan they are selling but rest of the specs remain same.

For example: 1GB RAM, 1CPU, 20GB plan A comes for $10 a year, while 2GB RAM, 2CPU, 40GB plan B comes for $20 a year, but IF I add 1GB additional RAM to plan A, it will add $12/yr to the bill ($10+12=$22 a year). So I'll be paying more than plan B, but getting rest of the specs, like disk, cpu less than plan B if I purchase plan A with additional ram/cpu.

Well, I was wondering why providers charge like this? I mean equal or higher price for custom addon in comparison to their next upgradeable plan.

One can directly buy the higher Plan B :) and save!

Add-ons don't usually get promo pricing so promo plans have smaller deltas than regular pricing.

It's better value to buy a 1GB and 2GB server than a single 3GB server, if your use case fits.

• Simple economics Rand. Create many configurations, each priced with high temptation. Customer can't decide and buys them all.

That's how I ended up with damn near a dozen services from RN lol

• bpya66bpya66 Member

I'll buy your service. I need double bandwidth. this is new york
    Order Number: 6869897300
    Invoice #1650007
    Thank you very much

@ShillongServer said:
    Order Number: 1158405528

Can you kindly double my bandwidth as well? Cheers!

Hi @ShillongServer appreciate you ordering!

We've doubled your bandwidth. 👊

@dahartigan said:
    Simple economics Rand. Create many configurations, each priced with high temptation. Customer can't decide and buys them all.

That's how I ended up with damn near a dozen services from RN lol

You quickly scaled your services with RackNerd 🥰
    We appreciate your business.

Thanked by 1dahartigan

@bpya66 said:
    I'll buy your service. I need double bandwidth. this is new york
    Order Number: 6869897300
    Invoice #1650007
    Thank you very much

Hi @bpya66 -- happy to see you've purchased. New York is a great choice, many enjoy the service out of this location.

We've doubled your bandwidth 👊

• mrphuninmrphunin Member
    edited July 2021

It's been 2nd consecutive awesome year with @RackNerd, from SSD cache to now pure SSD. Loving ♥️ the Service from #very remote NE-🇮🇳. I also would like to add Once You Join @RackNerd I don't think, you would Think of Any Other Hosting rather then @RackNerd itself🔥👍😊

@dustinc Me2 would like to have my bandwidth doubled, currently using fraction of the allotted bandwidth, but Having High Bandwidth will make me feel on safe side🤗 For Future.

racknerd-68010b
    Invoice #1402585

Thanks💐
    RackNerd 🤓
    & it's Team 🇺🇲🚀
    4The Global Service👩‍💻⚡

• @dustinc Hello, can you add location LA DC-02 into these deals?
    That would be nice!