Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Gift Registry Script
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Gift Registry Script

Good afternoon LowEndTalkers! Coming up to the Christmas season and I'm looking to setup a personal Gift Registry website for my family. The site would allow users to post items and then other members of the family to reserve and purchase them. In the past I have used phpgiftreg (http://phpgiftreg.sourceforge.net/), but was looking for other options.

Are there others?

Thanks for the help!

Comments

• That's a pretty neat script, I installed it to play around with, the only downside I see is that everyone needs their own user and make their own list etc.. Which I guess is what you're looking for, just a little more complicated then I need.

I'm not sure how many scripts like this there are, what sort of features do you need that phpgiftreg doesn't have?

• I guess mainly to see if there are any better self hosted solutions like this. I've been using it for a while and it works...I'm not the best with programming or design, so changing some of the options are not very straight forward.