Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Any HostSolutions.ro alternative offers?
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Any HostSolutions.ro alternative offers?

ravenchadravenchad Member
edited July 2021 in Requests

Anyone have offer like 1TB HDD, 1vcore, 1gb ram kvm, altleast 10TB bandwidth? Any location will do. thanks

I got this kind of plan last december 2020 for 30$/yr.

But as everyone already know. this provider is d***.

Comments

• DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

HostSolutions alternative with those specs = ✅
    HostSolutions alternative with those specs + price = ❌

• @ravenchad said:
    Anyone have offer like 1TB HDD, 1vcore, 1gb ram kvm, altleast 10TB bandwidth? Any location will do. thanks

I got this kind of plan last december 2020 for 30$/yr.

But as everyone already know. this provider is d***.

You are simply asking for another host to die by providing unreasonable and unrealistic pricing and services! Good luck with your search

• deankdeank Member, Troll

The end is nigh.

Thanked by 1alexvolk
  • raindog308raindog308 Administrator, Veteran

@ravenchad said: Anyone have offer like 1TB HDD, 1vcore, 1gb ram kvm, altleast 10TB bandwidth? Any location will do. thanks

The CPU and RAM isn't a problem...bandwidth is not likely but you can find 2-3TB bandwidth in that range easy. Heck, you can get 3TB bandwidth with 1GB RAM and 1 vCore for $11/year.

But finding 1TB of storage for that price is the killer.

Thanked by 1ravenchad
  • Ian_Dot_TechIan_Dot_Tech Member, Patron Provider

There is a reason HostSolutions.ro is gone and had financial issues.

The community as a whole needs to stop pushing for such ridiculously cheap sales. I understand this is LowEndTalk, but there becomes a point where it all leads down the same path. Every time a host deadpools it just causes more problems for all hosts and customers. All this is becoming is a race to the bottom, and who can stay open for longer than 6 months (which seems rare these days).

Look for realistic pricing from legit hosts and support those legit hosts there are many VM legit hosts here. Reward them with your business for being open so long and offering good services.

Just buy from one of these hosts: At least you can be sure they will last longer than 6 months.

@VirMach - https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/169373/virmach-nvme-free-ryzen-beta-la-nl-ryzen-38-2yr-1tb-hdd-80-2yr-1-5gb-from-9-20-yr

@Francisco - https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/172266/buyvm-arrives-in-miami-ryzen-3900x-free-bgp-directadmin-softaculous-snapshots-iso-uploading

@seriesn - https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/172371/celebrating-independence-day-week-with-an-awesome-freedom-offer-switch-today-save-tomorrow

@WebHorizon https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/172001/ddos-protected-kvm-vps-20-off-recurring-dedi-75-singapore-poland

• @Ian_Dot_Tech said:
    There is a reason HostSolutions.ro is gone and had financial issues.

The community as a whole needs to stop pushing for such ridiculously cheap sales. I understand this is LowEndTalk, but there becomes a point where it all leads down the same path. Every time a host deadpools it just causes more problems for all hosts and customers. All this is becoming is a race to the bottom, and who can stay open for longer than 6 months (which seems rare these days).

I think though this is kind of the 'aim' at LEB/LET, not as much the deadpools but they are unavoidable and will continue occurring but it will always be a race to the bottom... lets be honest aswell the market is oversaturated to a point where for a new host to gain customers quickly they need to provide hefty discounts. This is what @cociu tried doing aswell but in the process when issues start appearing this whole thing becomes non-affordable for the provider and they reach the decision to deadpool.

• hosthatchhosthatch Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

We can do $45 per year. 1 core, 1 gb ram, 1 tb hdd, 10 tb bandwidth in Chicago.

Thanked by 2dosai ravenchad
  • Most of them don't allow torrenting, barely few do. So any recommendations on same lines, 25 dollars per year 1 TB box, no matter bandwidth been less around 1 TB, Ram 1GB or less. Just need torrenting to seed and not regular seedbox pumping dumping.

• deankdeank Member, Troll

My suggestion is that you stick with HostSolutions.ro.

Thanked by 2yoursunny TimboJones
  • WebProjectWebProject Host Rep, Veteran

try the Time4VPS as personally thought initially it's the same company as HostSolutions, but they are based in different country and price it seems to me the same.

Thanked by 1ravenchad
  • pbxpbx Member

@deank said: My suggestion is that you stick with HostSolutions.ro.

This. Heard they had great uptime in NO (for the time being).

• ravenchadravenchad Member
    edited July 2021

Thank you guys for all the comments and suggestions.
    Really appreciate it. I have no intention to offend anyone. I am just checking if there's any offer like that as an alternative since the current one is not reliable nowadays.

• ravenchadravenchad Member
    edited July 2021

@hosthatch said:

I think I am okay with it. thanks! how i can purchase this plan?

• hosthatchhosthatch Patron Provider, Top Host, Veteran

@ravenchad said:

@hosthatch said:

I think I am okay with it. thanks! how i can purchase this plan?

You can order it here - https://manage.hosthatch.com/billing/order/chi-1tb-10

• bdlbdl Member
    edited July 2021

@hosthatch said:

You've also got to match HS's uptime, dropping a cup of coffee in your machine randomly every few weeks should do it :wink:

Thanked by 2kkrajk yoursunny
  • VirMachVirMach Member, Patron Provider

@bdl said:

@hosthatch said:

You've also got to match HS's uptime, dropping a cup of coffee in your machine randomly every few weeks should do it :wink:

Liquid cooled HDDs.

Thanked by 1bdl
  • There are few LTDs available from different hosts at Appsumo.

• DevilDevil Member

@WebProject said:
    try the Time4VPS as personally thought initially it's the same company as HostSolutions, but they are based in different country and price it seems to me the same.

Except the KVM thing this is exactly what OP is looking for. Also the speed is 100Mbps but OP hasn't said anything about speed.

Also, Time4VPS are way better than HS (as in there's no comparison).

• @hosthatch Looking good:
    # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #
    # Yet-Another-Bench-Script #
    # v2021-06-05 #
    # https://github.com/masonr/yet-another-bench-script #
    # ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## ## #

Wed 14 Jul 2021 03:54:17 PM EDT

Basic System Information:
    ---------------------------------
    Processor  : Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5-2680 v2 @ 2.80GHz
    CPU cores  : 1 @ 2799.998 MHz
    AES-NI     : ✔ Enabled
    VM-x/AMD-V : ❌ Disabled
    RAM        : 987.2 MiB
    Swap       : 1024.0 MiB
    Disk       : 984.2 GiB

fio Disk Speed Tests (Mixed R/W 50/50):
    Block Size | 4k            (IOPS) | 64k           (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ---- 
    Read       | 8.89 MB/s     (2.2k) | 189.95 MB/s   (2.9k)
    Write      | 8.93 MB/s     (2.2k) | 190.95 MB/s   (2.9k)
    Total      | 17.83 MB/s    (4.4k) | 380.91 MB/s   (5.9k)
               |                      |                     
    Block Size | 512k          (IOPS) | 1m            (IOPS)
      ------   | ---            ----  | ----           ---- 
    Read       | 698.18 MB/s   (1.3k) | 847.41 MB/s    (827)
    Write      | 735.27 MB/s   (1.4k) | 903.85 MB/s    (882)
    Total      | 1.43 GB/s     (2.7k) | 1.75 GB/s     (1.7k)

iperf3 Network Speed Tests (IPv4):
    Provider        | Location (Link)           | Send Speed      | Recv Speed     
                    |                           |                 |                
    Clouvider       | London, UK (10G)          | 1.47 Gbits/sec  | 499 Mbits/sec  
    Online.net      | Paris, FR (10G)           | 1.36 Gbits/sec  | 845 Mbits/sec  
    Clouvider       | NYC, NY, US (10G)         | 2.44 Gbits/sec  | 755 Mbits/sec  

Geekbench 5 Benchmark Test:
    Test            | Value                         
                    |                               
    Single Core     | 532                           
    Multi Core      | 539   

Thanked by 1hosthatch
  • JioJio Member

@Devil said: Also, Time4VPS are way better than HS (as in there's no comparison).

Yeah but time4vps doesn't let me get away with downloading illegal content and uploading illegal content directly and they charge 4-8x what the HS specials cost

• coldcold Member

just wait 1 year or so, they will be back under a different name... etc..

• DevilDevil Member

@Jio said:

@Devil said: Also, Time4VPS are way better than HS (as in there's no comparison).

Yeah but time4vps doesn't let me get away with downloading illegal content and uploading illegal content directly and they charge 4-8x what the HS specials cost

How illegal? I think time4vps is fine with pvt linux iso providers as long as you don’t hammer their services and if they receive notice you have to delete the content.

As for cost - I was commenting on OP’s requirement.

• HikariHikari Member

@Devil said:

@Jio said:

How illegal? I think time4vps is fine with pvt linux iso providers as long as you don’t hammer their services and if they receive notice you have to delete the content.

As for cost - I was commenting on OP’s requirement.

DCMA, copyrights kind of things, most providers can't ignore such activities

• Hello,
    Do you have 1tb hdd plan in other location, like in LA or Europe?

• @somever said:

Hello,
    Do you have 1tb hdd plan in other location, like in LA or Europe?

Yes, but with normal price..
    https://hosthatch.com/storage-vps

• Maybe try Time4VPS with 55% promo?