Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

cociu (HostSolutions) unbanned - Page 48
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

cociu (HostSolutions) unbanned

Comments

• @TimboJones said:

Proton gave up no data stored on their servers.

I would take this with a grain of salt....

Thanked by 1JasonM
  • @default said:

@JasonM said:

@VayVayKa said: Cause you can seeding FHD Adult DMCA protected linux ISOs without any problems.

it's like a Proton Mail, until cops/court walk-in!

Not quite. ProtonMail sang like a canary. HostSolutions did not sing anything, when it was raided 2 days last year (if I remember correctly).

assuming he was actually raided. Given recent events, it may just be that his giant clown shoes got caught on the car battery powering the server racks, causing the outage that was experienced :lol:

• Boink!

• 404 drama not found

Thanked by 1M66B
  • @dahartigan said:
    404 drama not found

Wait a week.

Thanked by 1dahartigan
  • My Norway storage VPS has been unreachable since Tuesday again. I'm sure it'll be fixed on Monday.

• @ascicode said:
    23.09.21 is the next court date according to just.ro

just mention myself. Lets see what happens with payments.

• msallak1msallak1 Member
    edited September 2021

• My Romania still works, network is slow on plow these days..

• bdlbdl Member
    edited September 2021

@msallak1 said:

My 2x Norway storage boxen are up (but not moved any data back to them because not convinced of availability).

• @bdl said:

@msallak1 said:

My 2x Norway storage boxen are up (but not moved any data back to them because not convinced of availability).

Looks like my servers were stuck and I had to reboot them manually from HS control panel

Thanked by 1bdl
  • jsgjsg Member, Resident Benchmarker

FWIW:

Oradea VPS 1 - virtually no outgoing connectivity
    Oradea VPS 2 - virtually no outgoing connectivity
    Oradea VPS 3 - virtually no outgoing connectivity

Norway VPS - working fine, connectivity as usual (fine)

• On a scale from 1 to 10, how nigh is the end?

• @ascicode said:

@ascicode said:
    23.09.21 is the next court date according to just.ro

just mention myself. Lets see what happens with payments.

Any news on verdict of the court?

• @default said:
    On a scale from 1 to 10, how nigh is the end?

edited September 2021

@default said:

Good question. I, like probably many others, am tempted to say '10' - but wait: The NO location works fine, so we have to presume that @cociu pays them and hence tries to avoid going completely belly up.
    At the same time though I do not see any positive change or progress in the Oradea (let alone BUC) location.

My guess therefore is that the problems in HS' main location, Oradea, go even deeper than many of us assume and require lots of resources cociu doesn't have, at least not currently. One particularly grave example is the question whether cociu still has his team or at least a minimally required trunk (as for me I increasingly doubt it).
    The NO location on the other hand largely just requires monthly payments, so it works OK.

All in all I guess that cociu still hopes to somehow come back and to get his Oradea location to work again ... but I don't hold my breath.

TL;DR nuh, not 10 but certainly not below 8.

Thanked by 1default
  • DPDP Administrator, The Domain Guy

HS customers be wishing that their servers/services are up and as stable as any cociu/HS-related threads on this forum.

Thanked by 1NobodyInteresting
  • My guess as to why NO is online is because Marius got an yearly deal on a (few) dedicated server(s). Once the year is up - you better have them backups ready :-)

• @default said:

Thanked by 2default dahartigan

@NobodyInteresting said:
    My guess as to why NO is online is because Marius got an yearly deal on a (few) dedicated server(s). Once the year is up - you better have them backups ready :-)

One should always have backups, particularly with anything from HS. Just saying in case some still didn't get the lesson ...

Thanked by 1bdl
  • @msallak1 said:

@bdl said:

@msallak1 said:

Looks like my servers were stuck and I had to reboot them manually from HS control panel

Thanks for the hint, it was the same for me.

• What's the status of this crap?

• you are being very harshly exposed, and you have no argument to refute that this is a stupid scam designed for naive fools

• @I_Dissected said:
    you are being very harshly exposed, and you have no argument to refute that this is a stupid scam designed for naive fools

Who are you talking to? (Who's "you"?)

• @angstrom said:

@I_Dissected said:
    you are being very harshly exposed, and you have no argument to refute that this is a stupid scam designed for naive fools

Who are you talking to? (Who's "you"?)

Xanax and aderal combo, maybe ativan added as a bonus. Drugs, drugs everywhere.

• @ said: Who are you talking to? (Who's "you"?)

>
    I apologize, I accidentally wrote in the wrong thread. My posts refer to this thread https://www.lowendtalk.com/discussion/173139/ihostart-let-offer-20e-yr-4-gb-ram-2vcore-240-gb-ssd-dedicated-ipv4-in-europe-eu/p6

• https://secure.hostsolutions.ro/clientarea.php – 404

nice.

its very nice I visit this thread to check for news about my servers downtime :)

Thanked by 1FrankZ

@1allen said:
    https://secure.hostsolutions.ro/clientarea.php – 404

nice.

its very nice I visit this thread to check for news about my servers downtime :)

NEXT MONDAY (TM) all problems will be solved! (statement valid every tuesday)

Thanked by 31allen aozsari tux
  • @jsg said:

@1allen said:

nice.

NEXT MONDAY (TM) all problems will be solved! (statement valid every tuesday)

There might be no HS next monday

• @1allen said:

nice.

https://secure.hostsolutions.ro/clientarea.php

File not found. 

Progress.

Thanked by 2JasonM bulbasaur