Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Welcome Back LET Special Offer
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Welcome Back LET Special Offer

BlueVMBlueVM Member
edited March 2012 in Offers

Alright so with the recent downtime, threats against LET/LEB and Constantino ruining the low end party for a lot of us I'm making a special offer. More over this offer is to celebrate LET being back online... We're offering a new plan:

128 MB of Guaranteed Ram
256 MB of Burstable RAM
1 CPU's (@2.5 Ghz+ Each)
1 IP Address
20 GB of Storage
400 GB of Bandwidth
For $1.99 /Mo.

On top of that we're offering one of the following coupon codes:

First Coupon ~ 10% off recurring: LETWELCOMEBACK4LIFE
Second Coupon ~ 50% off your first month: LETWELCOMEBACK50

In your choice of locations Illinois or San Fransisco.

IL PING IP: 64.79.107.38
CA PING IP: 205.134.232.181

Order URL: http://www.bluevm.com/cart.php?gid=12

• Coupons will work with our other products.

Long live LEB/LET!

Comments

• netomxnetomx Moderator, Veteran

OpenVZ or XEN?

• OpenVZ

• Nice offer, I might try it soon

• @BlueVM You've been around long enough to know offers go in the offers section

• @BlueVM Thanks, I will pick one up right now then :)

• @miTgiB - Sorry, I fixed it... had to repaste my text when LET went down for a few minutes and I forgot about it.

@premiso - Let us know if you need anything.

• @BlueVM any chance of getting a debian template over centos? Not a huge fan of centos.

• BlueVMBlueVM Member
    edited March 2012

@premiso - Just login to the control panel, select rebuild and choose from our list of templates. We have both Debian 5 and 6 in both x86 and x64 varieties. If you want you can also open a ticket and have us do it as well.

• @BlueVM, Great! Thanks. The HyperVM Panel threw me off a bit, just needed the procedure I guess. :)

• @premiso - We understand... glad you were able to find it.

• @BlueVM

Whats your stance on torrents for personal use?

• @Taylor - If they are legal in the USA they are fine...

• If you would allow quarterly billing (maybe $4 per to cover extra paypal fee) on 64mb I would pick up a few

• @hayhayday - Sent you a PM.

• Got one running now, Instant setup was a plus. However I didnt get the extra hard drive space for sent in a ticket about that. Seems snappy at the minute, will add some benchmarks later (:

• @Taylor - We have to manually apply additional space purchased, so that should already be done now.

• @BlueVM

Yes, thanks for that just saw the mail, it was done in reasonable time should I add to (:

• OK, so I figured... its two dollars why not give it a try.... I got a VPS in California...

Paid for the vps, was setup instantly.... then I login and type df -h:

Filesystem Size Used Avail Use% Mounted on
    /dev/simfs 551M 471M 0 100% /
    tmpfs 128M 0 128M 0% /lib/init/rw
    tmpfs 128M 0 128M 0% /dev/shm

I then proceed to submit a ticket inquiring as to whats going on and why there is no space... I get a reply saying they are doing "maintenance on a drive in the server" and it should be resolved with-in an hour. So I waited overnight... figuring things should smooth out by the next morning..... Nope.

I updated my ticket, no reply.

I guess you get what you pay for... Ugh. After all the recent bullshit around here, was hoping I would get lucky. Lets hope this is fixed and resolved soon.....

• We had a client with a 200 GB VPS who needed to be migrated to another server... Our system decided it was going to make a backup AND zip his data to the same disk. Needless to say that fills up a 1 TB hard drive pretty quickly... Anyway the drive has space on it again so you should be good to go. Sorry for any inconvenience.

• Things look to be working now...Thanks

• Hi,

Can extra bandwidth be bought after the plan is activated?

• Sure, just open a ticket.

• The VPS has been quite good since I have had it, only problem it would appear I have been put in California not Illinois but I can put up with this.

1073741824 bytes (1.1 GB) copied, 14.9847 s, 71.7 MB/s
    2012-03-19 01:40:43 (9.19 MB/s) - `100mb.test' saved [104857600/104857600]

Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU L5420 @ 2.50GHz

• Thanks for the review @Taylor - If you want to be moved to IL simply open a ticket and we can have your VPS moved inside of an hour (usually) and have your new IP good to go.