Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

OVH Billing Type
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

OVH Billing Type

Hello, i have ordered a VSP from OVH with 24 Months commitment. I thought commitment means if we do not renew the server for 24 months then they'll suspend our server.
But recently my friend told that they will cut the amount automatically via your PayPal or Card and if you failed to pay then they'll suspend your service -_-
Actually i do not keep more money in my card, so if the payment failed then will they suspend my VPS? Or they'll give me a chance to pay ?

Comments

• You should buy or change it into a monthly commitment, not annually nor bi-annually commitment

• deankdeank Member, Troll

If you don't keep your end of the bargain, why should they keep theirs?

• @chocolateshirt said:
    You should buy or change it into a monthly commitment, not annually nor bi-annually commitment

There is no option for it

• @titaniumboy said:

@chocolateshirt said:
    You should buy or change it into a monthly commitment, not annually nor bi-annually commitment

There is no option for it

When you buy, you can choose monthly commitment & monthly billing..

He says he already placed an order with 2 year commit.

Thanked by 1chocolateshirt
  • @deank said:
    He says he already placed an order with 2 year commit.

Then he/she should follow the commitment they have been made

But he doesn't wanna.

I bet PMS on this.

Thanked by 1chocolateshirt
  • TimboJonesTimboJones Member
    edited July 2021

@deank said:

Read the fucking OP. He's asking a billing question, not declaring that he intends to stop service. You don't need to try this hard to be a cunt. You're useless.

He doesn't have the money available and wants to know after the currently paid service is up if it'll continue to run for a bit and he has time to get money together to pay it or whether the service is immediately suspended.

After the last fucked up OVH billing thread, he needs to post his actual deal or just call OVH and ask.

• @TimboJones said:

@deank said:

Read the fucking OP. He's asking a billing question, not declaring that he intends to stop service. You don't need to try this hard to be a cunt. You're useless.

He doesn't have the money available and wants to know after the currently paid service is up if it'll continue to run for a bit and he has time to get money together to pay it or whether the service is immediately suspended.

After the last fucked up OVH billing thread, he needs to post his actual deal or just call OVH and ask.

Actually i have sent emails to OVH many times, also created support ticket also sent a message on twitter but they're not responding from 4-5 days that's why I'm asking on forum.

• jackbjackb Member, Host Rep
    edited July 2021

@titaniumboy said:

@TimboJones said:

@deank said:

Actually i have sent emails to OVH many times, also created support ticket also sent a message on twitter but they're not responding from 4-5 days that's why I'm asking on forum.

Are you living in the EU? If so, you are eligible to a 14 day cooling off period "special right of cancellation" for contracts signed online. You can exit the contract within 14 days of signing without early termination fees.

Otherwise, you'll have to talk to OVH to figure out what you need to pay and when. They do enforce their contract terms - there was a thread recently where someone had this same issue.

• @titaniumboy said:

@TimboJones said:

@deank said:

You need to call them.

• Last time my correspondence with OVH by email, the average response time is 3 weeks