Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Celebrating Independence Day "week" with an awesome FREEDOM offer! Switch today, save tomorrow!
New on LowEndTalk? Please Register and read our Community Rules.

All new Registrations are manually reviewed and approved, so a short delay after registration may occur before your account becomes active.

Celebrating Independence Day "week" with an awesome FREEDOM offer! Switch today, save tomorrow!

seriesnseriesn Member
edited June 2021 in Offers

Dear Friends and Family,

Hope all is well with you and loved ones. Thank you so much for continuing to bless us with your love and support <3. From the land of the free (let's not have political arguments in this thread please) and from the Nexus Bytes Family, we wish every one in this forum a Happy Independence Day "week".

We are always constantly fighting against something, either against the global pandemics, depression, bad relationship and god knows what else. We and I wish you all the very best in your war and may you come out victorious. While we can't help you with many things, we can definitely help you "freeing" you from your unhappy relationship, with your current service provider.

Who are we?

We are Nexus Bytes LLC - Affordable boutique servers. Priceless bespoke experience. By Humans, for Humans.

Everyone can claim to be the best, we promise to be good.

What are hawking today?

Some of you may already be aware of our awesome Switcher and Contract buy out special, where you can get up to 4 months of free services with us, when you join Nexus Bytes Family.

But it would be boring, if we are only repeating, what you already know! We are firing up the grill and ready to serve you, with an awesome limited time extended version of our Switcher and Contract buy out special!

When you place your order, with the following code (it will show 0%), we will add additional 2 months of service credit to anyone, who takes advantage of our Switcher and Contract buy out special.

Code: SweetFreedom
Expires: July 4th, 11:59 PM EST

Eligible plans:
- VPS-1G and above
- Inter-4G and above
- Entry-4G and above.
- vDedi : Any.

• Only one "SweetFreedom" code per account = Only 1 "extended" credit.

Order here:
- Premium VPS: https://nexusbytes.com/ryzen-vps-hosting
- EntryBytes: https://entrybytes.com/

What does it mean?
  • If you were eligible for 2 months of service credit, you will receive total of 4 months worth of service credit.
  • If you were eligible for 4 months of service credit, you will receive total of 6 months worth of service credit! SWEET FREEDOM!

• Free webhosting
  • Free migration assistance for switchers.
  • Free Blesta billing software ($10/month value)
  • Free Directadmin Control panel ($30/month value)
  • Didn't like the way of Directadmin? How about APISCP Startup license? ($30/year value)
  • Free windows server 2012/2019
  • A free offsite NAT backup VPS
  • Free premium E-mail hosting with select VPS plans
  • Free entry level DNS hosting with select VPS plans
  • Recurring 5% discount on any new future orders

FAQ
  • Multiple Locations : NYC Metro, US | Miami, US | Los Angeles, US | London, UK | Naaldwijk, NL| Singapore, SG | Tokyo, JP
  • Looking Glass
  • Don't be dick policy applies
  • Nested Virt Enabled
  • Custom ISO support
  • /64 IPv6
  • Hassle free rDns setup for IPv4 and IPv6
  • Promo Plan not transferable, not eligible for contract buyout/switcher. Only valid for new orders.
  • True 24/7 support. Average ticket resolution time: 1 hour.
  • Accepted Payment Methods:
    • Debit/Credit Card
    • Paypal
    • Ali Pay
    • WeChat Pay
    • OXXO Mexico
    • Boleto Brazil
    • WebMoney
    • India NetBanking
    • Paytm
    • Bitcoin / BitcoinCash / LiteCoin / Ethereum
Thanked by 1Ganonk

Comments

• eveazeveaz Member

wow

• skorupionskorupion Member, Host Rep

you mean from the land of propaganda, cuz Americans are one of the most brainwashed people i know of and have contact to them lol

• seriesnseriesn Member
    edited June 2021

@skorupion said:
    you mean from the land of propaganda, cuz Americans are one of the most brainwashed people i know of and have contact to them lol

let's not have political arguments in this thread please

I quote myself. Thank you for playing along playa and thank you for keeping it clean <3

@seriesn said:

@skorupion said:

I quote myself. Thank you for playing along playa and thank you for keeping it clean <3

only thing that is in my head right now is Hollywood undead - RIOT and I'm literally lmao rn

• @skorupion said:

@seriesn said:

@skorupion said:

only thing that is in my head right now is Hollywood undead - RIOT and I'm literally lmao rn

O.o sir. Shit happens.

For now, enjoy the freedom special ;)

@seriesn said: For now, enjoy the freedom special

Don't have anyone to runaway from : (

• HxxxHxxx Member
    edited June 2021

@seriesn why the free webhosting. I mean isn't that what a customer is buying in the first place to join the """""family"""" ?

Respectfully/Cordially

• @Hxxx said:
    @seriesn why the free webhosting. I mean isn't that what a customer is buying in the first place to join the """""family"""" ?

Respectfully/Cordially

What’s up boss,
    You mean this: https://my.nexusbytes.com/cart.php?gid=1 ?

Part of our servedez.com project :)

Thanked by 1Hxxx
  • @seriesn still no reseller offer :(

You promised more "juicer" reseller packages for entrybytes long ago...

• @Chalipa said:
    @seriesn still no reseller offer :(

You promised more "juicer" reseller packages for entrybytes long ago...

We are working on something nice :). Look out for an announcement soonish (like a month?)

There’s been a lot of changes internally and still catching up on certain things.

Thanked by 1Chalipa
  • Can I stack 5% discount on switcher special? Looking to relocate a Hotlineserver account over

• seriesnseriesn Member
    edited July 2021

@Salomon123 said:
    Can I stack 5% discount on switcher special? Looking to relocate a Hotlineserver account over

Totally! Thanks for growing with us fam <3

• Last call kind folks.

• gappergapper Member
    edited July 2021

@seriesn Uncle Bob, does Entry-3G qualify for free standard Direct Admin license? Also, do you offer dedicated vCore CPU as add-on? If so, how much per dedicated vCore for the Entry line?

• @gapper said:
    @seriesn Uncle Bob, does Entry-3G qualify for free standard Direct Admin license? Also, do you offer dedicated vCore CPU as add-on? If so, how much per dedicated vCore for the Entry line?

4G and up brother man :(

https://my.nexusbytes.com/knowledgebase/38/Family-Perks---Because-family-matters.html

Entry lineup is designed to be fully budget. If you want to add dedicated vCore, pop a ticket. We could make something work. But at the price point, our standard vDedi might come with better punch boss :)

Thanked by 1gapper
  • gappergapper Member
    edited July 2021

Uncle Bob @seriesn I have two questions about CPU usage:

1. On the VPS-4G, you say 4 vCPU of a Ryzen. I know it is fair share but what are 4 vCPU in Nexus Bytes? 4 full cores fair share? 4 full threads fair share? 4x(1/4) of Ryzen cores fair share? 4x(1/2) of Ryzen threads fair share?
    2. For the vDedi-1C, what is a 1 vCPU dedicated vCore? Same question as above.

Thanks!

• @gapper said:
    Uncle Bob @seriesn I have two questions about CPU usage:

1. On the VPS-4G, you say 4 vCPU of a Ryzen. I know it is fair share but what are 4 vCPU in Nexus Bytes? 4 full cores fair share? 4 full threads fair share? 4x(1/4) of Ryzen cores fair share? 4x(1/2) of Ryzen threads fair share?
    2. For the vDedi-1C, what is a 1 vCPU dedicated vCore? Same question as above.

Thanks!

What's up boss.

With us, 1 vCore = 1 Thread :)

Thanked by 1gapper